Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

It's not all about the credits. It's really fun to do and a lot less frustrating than the last part of Winter Contingency. We never really got stuck at a certain point and the difficulty of it all made us search through the whole level for med-kits and ammo. And I think ONI is one of the best levels Reach has to offer. All in all it was a surprisingly pleasant experience. I hope they'll do more of these kind of challenges.

I found WC SLASO easy. The only part of Sword Base that I DESPISE is the elite with the Concussion rifle at the start. Everything else is fair game, but....*shudder*

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

It's not all about the credits. It's really fun to do and a lot less frustrating than the last part of Winter Contingency. We never really got stuck at a certain point and the difficulty of it all made us search through the whole level for med-kits and ammo. And I think ONI is one of the best levels Reach has to offer. All in all it was a surprisingly pleasant experience. I hope they'll do more of these kind of challenges.

I found WC SLASO easy. The only part of Sword Base that I DESPISE is the elite with the Concussion rifle at the start. Everything else is fair game, but....*shudder*

What about the magic psycic wraiths? I just ruined a perfectly good solo run by trying to get a target locator lock on it.

2v8sgvs.png

181917_1912818619736_1220023402_2308152_6205973_n.jpg

Anyone seen this?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

What about the magic psycic wraiths? I just ruined a perfectly good solo run by trying to get a target locator lock on it.

Kill one of the wraiths using the target locator (may need 2 shots). After that kill the infantry and gunner of the second wraith. Then either get the Elite out by entering the wraith's gunner seat or board the wraith, bash open the lid above the driver, go off the wraith and hop back on again (without boarding) and bash the elite until its shields are down to follow it up with a headshot to kill him.

Using the wraith for the rest of the level makes it a lot easier.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

... You can pilot a Wraith.

I did not know that.

Damned if I haven't tried in the past. <_<

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Any more news about the CE HD Remake that is supposed to be coming out this fall?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Frankie (main PR guy of 343i) had this to say:

"It's a rumour. Microsoft doesn't comment on rumour or speculation. If you really want to play Halo: Combat Evolved on your 360 in 720p go to Games On Demand. It's there now."

So yeah, we don't know.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Frankie (main PR guy of 343i) had this to say:

"It's a rumour. Microsoft doesn't comment on rumour or speculation. If you really want to play Halo: Combat Evolved on your 360 in 720p go to Games On Demand. It's there now."

So yeah, we don't know.

Oh, that's disappointing.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

You got 5 AFK games in a row? O.o

I'm jealous.

-Random Youtuber

Mother of God.

-Random Youtuber

Got a Invasion: Breakpoint score of 52-2, with 1 invincible. Also got my first extermination. :D

-Random Youtuber

I downloaded it, but I didn't understand it.

-Random Youtuber

I downloaded it, but I didn't understand it.

It basicly playing Race/KOTH but with deathballs, mines and explosives EVERYWHERE.

It'd probably be good as multi-team for KOTH and FFA for race.

Anyone up for a game?

2v8sgvs.png