Fifa 08

TotalTalker

I'm not getting it, seeing as how much more I enjoyed all the Pro Evos and ISS' over the FIFAs since SNES.

I do recommend you to go for Pro Evo 2008 instead, but I can only hope that if you do end up spending the 50ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã it's money well spent. I do not have high hope, however.

korla3eaqd3.jpg

I'm going to get it, but I'm not that pumped, cus I want to finish the fight on halo 3(on lvl 3 legendary so far), and Ill be playing that more than fifa 08, but ill get it if i can

Mizzou is ballin'!

Illini are fallin'!

Kansas is dead.

thumb_mizzou-logo.jpg

This brings me to tears.

How on God's Earth can anybody find the FIFA games more fun to play that the PES games??? HOW????

And PES even has the Championship this year so you can be Wolves :thumbsup: No League 1 though :(

Off topic: Korla, you got sent off on debut in my Football Manager game! :P
Demo for 08 on Sunday :D :D :D
iteme3721.jpg

Off topic: Korla, you got sent off on debut in my Football Manager game! :P

lol, same thing happened in my current club :oops: a 2nd team game and I hadn't played football for about 6 months, just couldn't control myself :P

I hope we do well, and with your managerial skills we should roll on through Allsvenskan :D

korla3eaqd3.jpg

This brings me to tears.

How on God's Earth can anybody find the FIFA games more fun to play that the PES games???

How on God's Earth can someone actually enjoy playing a soccer (err...football) game? :wall:

I didn't say they did, I just said how can they prefer playing one to the other.

But seriously, 'soccer' is a real game. Its not like that glorified rounders 'world series' which is just yanks and, errmmm, more yanks. Or the game where a big white guy tries to chuck a ball to a fast black guy ( is there even a white running back/ black quaterback in the whole of the NFL).

Seriously, you are a [bleep].

iteme3721.jpg

And PES even has the Championship this year so you can be Wolves :thumbsup:

no it dosent :cry:

Oh, sorry, i just got told it does, didn't really check up on it.
iteme3721.jpg

I played two games yesterday evening, and I didn't like it much. After the two games I got it out an threw PES6 in again. :) Maybe I could've given it a better chance, but the game seemed so slow and s tiff. It just didn't have the right feeling.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

This brings me to tears.

How on God's Earth can anybody find the FIFA games more fun to play that the PES games???

How on God's Earth can someone actually enjoy playing a soccer (err...football) game? :wall:

I didn't say they did, I just said how can they prefer playing one to the other.

But seriously, 'soccer' is a real game. Its not like that glorified rounders 'world series' which is just yanks and, errmmm, more yanks. Or the game where a big white guy tries to chuck a ball to a fast black guy ( is there even a white running back/ black quaterback in the whole of the NFL).

Seriously, you are a [bleep].

American Football (you know, the better one) isn't a real game now? I hate baseball, but it's still a real game. They both have more to them than kicking a ball into a net and trying to defend that big net. And of course there are white running backs and black quarterbacks.

Seriously, you are ignorant.

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

How can PES be better than fifa though? I had PES 5, but I traded it in a while ago.

I mean fifa dont need to buy players, teams, etc, but PES do I think.

Oh, and Wolves is on fifa 07.

There's more to a book than it's cover. Not that I think FIFA is in any way superior to the PES games graphically, because PES does that good enough. The player names it does not have, but to me, it doesn't matter. I don't care about playing with a specific team and winning a specific tournament with it. I want to have a good time, score pretty goals, as in goals that I'd be proud to have scored IRL and which I know are hard to reproduce in the game. And not just goals, making a classy tackle or a nice feint is also rewarding, because PES is a GOOD game. FIFA has none of that appeal to me. It's all graphics and names.

korla3eaqd3.jpg

How can PES be better than fifa though? I had PES 5, but I traded it in a while ago.

I mean fifa dont need to buy players, teams, etc, but PES do I think.

Oh, and Wolves is on fifa 07.

There's more to a book than it's cover. Not that I think FIFA is in any way superior to the PES games graphically, because PES does that good enough. The player names it does not have, but to me, it doesn't matter. I don't care about playing with a specific team and winning a specific tournament with it. I want to have a good time, score pretty goals, as in goals that I'd be proud to have scored IRL and which I know are hard to reproduce in the game. And not just goals, making a classy tackle or a nice feint is also rewarding, because PES is a GOOD game. FIFA has none of that appeal to me. It's all graphics and names.

Exactly.

Also I don't really play the tournaments, Football games are best playing with friends, it gets repetitive playing on your todd I think.

iteme3721.jpg

Seriously, you are ignorant.

I find that extremely ironic from someone who came into a thread with the sole purpose of flaming the topic.

I actually thought the same thing before I posted. Eh, just decided to go for it and see if anyone would notice. Anyways, making fun of someone for liking a video game made for playing soccer isn't being ignorant I don't think, but claiming that soccer is a real game while football and baseball aren't is.

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"