Graphing Calculator Games

pedm

Does anyone have games on their graphing calculator. I have a bunch, all of which I got from friends' calculators. My games run on "mirageOS" and I have Pacman, mario, Hic Quest, Fast tunnel, fall down, frogger, pheonix, and some other games which I forget the names of.

Does anyone else have games on their calculator and if so what are they and how did you get them. Finally, do you think games should be allowed on graphing calculators? Personally, I think they should because they give kids something to do after they finish a test... for instance today I finished my test on trig half an hour early and then just played games.

I'm pretty sure that this isn't under tehc and computers because it dosn't really have to do with troubleshooting them and stuff but if it is ohh well.

PDM

PDM

I haave... *pulls out calculator*

On MirageOS:

Avalanche

Battleship

DuckHunt (like the one on NES)

FireTrack2 (like Phoenix but with insane graphics)

Fast Tunnel

Gold Phoenix (Phoenix with slightly improved graphics and a couple other changes)

Nibbles

JezzBall

Mars Patrol

3D Maze (actual 3D, like, first person shooteresque)

Phoenix

Tetris

Puzzpack that includes

Dino Puzzle

Pegs

BlockDude

Puzzle Frenzy

And, MegaCar, a fun little racing game.

I got most of mine online. If you have a computer link for your calculator you can download lots of games and a bunch of other fun programs from ticalc.org .

IRKAa.jpg

I have...

Phantom Star

Falldown

Mario (Really messed up game)

Video Poker

Black Jack

JezzBall

Paper Plane (Like Falldown, kinda...)

Pac Man(Another really messed up game)

Galaxian

Chess (Really really messed up game)

The PuzzPack

-masuma

tifsbti6oi.gif

Woah, I never knew Tip.It had that sig. I'll keep it since it's cool (and to make people wonder what was in my sig).

The games were really popular with everyone when our grade required using a graphing calculator... seems to have died down now.. still have the games though...

Avalanche

Bomberman

Falldown

Mars Patrol

Phoenix

Tetris

i use to but i always found myself playing them during lectures, just to go home and wonder why it was more confusing than it should be. but falldown, tetris and mostly phoenix (best calc game ever if you ask me, quite addicting)

I considered making a few, but then I discovered that it wasn't worth the work. Anyway, it's not practical for me to have games on mine, as any time that I am reminded to use it, it's in use for maths/physics/etc. and any time that I feel like playing some manner of game, there's always a better thing for the job handy. That's not to say that I have any portable games thingummyjig--I just don't feel like playing games when out and about.

All I have is Tetris on MirageOS... and trust me... that is enough to distract me for ages :D

My brother programs them though and stuff. He's a crazy genius :D

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

All I have is Tetris on MirageOS... and trust me... that is enough to distract me for ages :D

My brother programs them though and stuff. He's a crazy genius :D

Agreed, Tetris is the only game need for the calculator. Right now my score is somewhere in the 40k's. Always trying to beat that score. I also have done some programming for my calculator. Mostly little programs to help me cheat and stuff. If I didn't have my calculator I would be failing out of Calculus and AP Chem :twisted:

I used to have a bunch of games but they got deleted and I never got them back becuase I figured they were too much of a distraction anyway

Lol, yeah they are a big distraction. Since i'm like really advanced in math and take math at the high school im the only person at my school with their own grapher so everyone goes to me to play the games when they are bored (my best friends little brother always steels my calculator to play the games.) However, i learned how to put a password onto MirageOS so i fixed that problem... now everyone is begging me for the password. If anyone dosn't know, you make the password by clicking 2nd, then alpha over the "main" folder.

PDM

PDM

how do you get games on a graphing calc? i used one in math this year... i doubt it would be good enough for a game lol.

So far, ive gotten all of my games from other people in my class. However, I'm going to try the link that was said earlier to get some games. Also, what kind of calculator do you have? I have a TI83 plus silver edition but i know games work on TI plus as well.

PDM

PDM

• 1 month later...
pacman

tetris

fallup

fast tunnel

skate

mars patrol

and the best, Doom(it in french,but it all good) =)

Hey thats a good idea to put doom on you caluclater I bet it wouldnt take much space.