Extremey large amount of new updates

Guest ARchShadowNiGHTS

made by Shadow2290 & Evileyes987

Dungeons and dragons(omg)

F2P:

-Area where red drags is opened to them, however, it contains two blues, and three greens.Multi-area.

-They can make mith arrows and maple bows

-Can craft blue dragonhide

F2P should get nothing :)

Guest chrono182
Dungeons and dragons(omg)

F2P:

-Area where red drags is opened to them, however, it contains two blues, and three greens.Multi-area.

-They can make mith arrows and maple bows

-Can craft blue dragonhide

Bad idea. F2pers have enough stuff. Your giving them the skill of fletching too. They can't even craft green dragon hide let alone blue

Guest ARchShadowNiGHTS

That was an error, i'll fix it. Fletching will never be f2p. They said they'd get no more updates, then they got more bank space. Don't you think it's fair with the balance between f2p and p2p updates on this?

whoaw

lol this idea is funny ... f2pers dotn desreve anything ... even tho i'm an f2p. Adn especially dragons fletching and all that ... i woudltn see the point of goign to p2p after that update.

Guest ARchShadowNiGHTS

Glad the last two people read the first 6 lines and not the rest. Screw off.

I fixed the fletching mistake.

Considering location, monsters around it, and the requirements to enter, you are wrong.

• 1 year later...

This idea is similar to the one where they make r3hs and you can grow farms on the handle of the r3h which allows you to grow herbs and when you got enough herbs it increases all your skills to 99 and you get 200mill cash in your bank... Nice idea!

Jeez over-exaggerated... 190mil is plenty enough lol :lol:

On the flip side, it's been proven that women are probably better mothers

Yes I have balls, but they melted.

More importantly, why the did the first guy bump a 2 year old post to ask someone a question? Its called Private Messaging.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:04 pm

Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:53 pm

This idea is similar to the one where they make r3hs and you can grow farms on the handle of the r3h which allows you to grow herbs and when you got enough herbs it increases all your skills to 99 and you get 200mill cash in your bank... Nice idea!

Jeez over-exaggerated... 190mil is plenty enough lol

THANK YOU VERY MUCH :roll:

stop browsing pages 3+ and replying to them ... its just bumping up old topics...