What is your worst day ever? Can u relate?

madchild

I know there are so many children in the world who have it worse off than me. But sometimes theres moments when I cannot help but cry...

Its one thing for a one day thing but its another when it seems every day is hard to take...

This past year hasn't been the best year for me...

Last fall after 3 years my aunt took my grandmother away from us.

Against all of our wills(even my grandma's) she lied to her and told her it was only going to be a trip to see all her friends. it broke my heart because me and my grandma were best friends. we'd do everything together(as I was the one who took care of her, feeding cleaning ect...)

Then my aunt had told us we'd be able to talk to eachother...Lies all lies! My aunt told all our family lies about us. How we'd keep tutu in our basement and not feed her! It tore my heart in two. Then once i tried calling and my aunty said I couldn't talk to her because of stuff my mom did, which she didn't. My aunt was telling lies directly to me about my mother. so I do not know much of what happened while tutu(grandma in hawaiian) was in hawaii. we waited for weeks just to hear news that she was okay. Then we got a letter in the mail...it was from a mental place saying that aunty put tutu in one. and if we wanted to say something on her behalf we had to be in hawaii within three days (my mom wouldn't let me see the letter, because of all it said in there about tutu). and my aunt went camping with her family after she put tutu in there! then we find out aunty gets tutu out after her camping trip. we didn't hear from them again for a long while. Until January and then we get a call that she died from my moms brother who was the only one who would contact us, I broke down in front of everyone, not because of the death nessesarily but because I had kept all my emotion inside of me because my mom was already going through alot after tutu had been taken away from us. I tried to be strong for my mom, the night we found out about tutu's death I just couldn't be strong anymore. I talked with my mom for the longest time and it helped me feel much better. In fact I was relieved that tutu died because then Aunty couldn't do anything more to her...She's in heaven now, in a far better place then if she would even come back to me. also in january my niece was born with a hole in her stomach and her internal organs were out side of her body. she was in the hospital for 9 weeks I believe.

My neice is much better, but during that time we didn't know if she'd live or not...

I've had what I've considered in my life a few hard trials but no way do they compare to what others have gone through. And I am thankful to God that he has been there along the way to encourage me. Because you have no idea how many times I wished I would just die!

I've had my experiences with death many times. But thank God most of those times the person had been a christian and I know I will be able to see them again in heaven.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at the risk of sounding like an emotional/social leper, get on with it. i grew up in places where for some people bad days don't exist as they simply don't have good days to get an idea of relativity.

*edit* i'm not trying to make your grief seem petty and selfish, sorry if anyone suddenly feels homicidal.

Eh, probably when I found out I had to move from NY to VA in the summer before my freshman year in HS. Byebye 15 years of relationships.

OMG!!!! I really pity you. You had to move out of the best state in the world. Well, al least you didn't move to Calafornia *spits on ground*

well lets see.

i was in gym class, playing a game i didntl ike. me and my mate werent scoring at all.

then i broke my elbow

teach said it was just a burst or something and would only need 3 days to recover

i go to hospital, i find out its broken and id prolly get fixed up and outa there in no time

then i find out i need surgery. i was scared half way to hell for 4 hours.

i also couldnt eat so i was hungry as hell.

so i watched a movie, there was nothing but disney movies or bad ones. so i watched a classic disney movie in aladin. it turns out to be in spanish.

then everything was better and i went home and now my arm is recovring (Y)

The worst day of my life was also my best, hmmm, funny.

I broke my arm in PE, and the teacher said it was just sprained, went to hospital, found out it was broken, three weeks to recover.

BUT then i worked it out, it comes off on the last day of school before the Summer Holidays AND it was my right hand so I couldn't write for the rest of the term, woohoo.

I have never experienced any death above the death of a goldfish, so I wouldn't know, but i really feel for anyone who has lost family members, I can only imagine the suffering :cry:

Err i cant really decide which one is my worst but...........

The day I found out I was moving just after I started openinig up to my friends (bye bye 8 years of wasted time)

The time when I left my homework at home in 5th grade and everyone was shocked and [cabbage] because I was best in class. So i stood in hallway then the [bleep]ing secretary comes and starts remarking on how we had 7 hours to do homework then I didn't say anything because at that time my parents were [cabbage] scared to get in a "confrontation" with the school etc so they let that [bleep] talk [cabbage] to me.

Recently-The morning I had to go to wal-mart with my 7th grade class for some charity shopping trip. One of the teachers said she will get me when it is time (my first period was 8th grade math so I was seperate from everyone). Well guess what, I got left behind then all these teachers try to cover up THEIR mistake by saying why wasn't I there. They said they thought I got lost at wal-mart blah blah and how I SHOULD'VE REMEMBERD to go :roll: . Then later in the evening im done playing at a basketball game then i wait right infron of the gym and my dad cant find me. By the time he finds me hes all pissed and [cabbage] like that and started cussing me out infront of everyone. Then I asked why the hell didn't he use his common sense to determine that I would be standing infront of a gym. Then he starts giving me this my attitude sucks [cabbage] (really an excuse because he got owned in an argument). Then we went home and we both had a yelling contest :lol: and after that in the mornining I raised hell with my teachers because they were twisting the story etc and boy was that awesome :evil:

Ok this is really recently: (Keep in mind i started runescape in november) Ok christmas time: i dont ask for anything because I got a bike and 1 gift is more than enough. OK ive been waiting a while and now is my bday. I ask for 1 [bleep]ING GIFT!!! Members, but guess what, they decide not to let me have it so I got nothing. Actually they gave me $100 but what the hell do I need with money???? Im not even allowed to spend it which is basically like giving a life sentance prison convict a ticket for a 4-week vacation package to hawaii. Under different circumstances it would be HOLY [cabbage]!!!11 :shock: But you get the idea. Ok fine I get nothing, then I get my ACT scores back (i took the duke talent identification program) and find out i made a 25 :o . I had all 30s except math which was 17 and good thing my parents didnt kill me for that. I got the best score in my entire 7th grade who took the duke TIP. No members :x. Ok i get my report card a few days after and find out my lowest grade was a 97 and it was in HISTORY :lol:. Ok still no members while all my RS and RL friends are getting members and 200$ and [cabbage] for making 1 A. :x. Ok just yesterday I got an invitation to the National Duke TIP Award Ceremony and not surpisingly, the first thing i thought was HOLy [cabbage] THIS WILL BE GOOD LEVERAGE TO GET MEMBERS. It didnt occur to me at that time that i was in the top 2% of the top 7th graders in the USA. I found out one of my friends got a state recognition and the other one didnt get [cabbage] :lol:

Well guess what, my dad was like oo great who gives a [cabbage] YOU NEED TO BE AHEAD (wdf i think if im in the top 2% of USA 7th graders im a little more than ahead) he was liek YOU NEED TO IMPROVE BLAH BLAH WHAT KINd OF FOUCKING OPTIMISTIC COMMENT IS THAT??!?! SUREE ITS OK IF HE DOESNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY 97 OR ABOVE GRADES BECAUSE THATS EXPECTED BUT WHAT THE HELL I JUST KICKED 98% OF AMERICA'S 7TH GRADERS [wagon] AND THIS IS THE CONGRATULATIONS I GET?!??!!:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

So ive come to the conclusion that its impossible to get anything now because if being in the top 2% of USA 7th graders isnt good enough, i dont think anything will be except something like being a war hero. One thing to note is that out of all the SENIORS who took the ACT, my scores compared with the top 25% of the class. Not good enough for harvard etc But enough for a high end state college and im in 7th grade :lol:

So you think you've had a bad day? How about a bad year??? (^^)

Ive concluded that grades never have or will satisfy my parents so I will stop pouring so much effort in to them. I dont know if they are doing this [cabbage] just to squeeze some more effort out of me but doing this [cabbage] on my bday is not going to sqeeze anything but a torrent of hellish fury. BTW if you didn't know: last year I got nothing for my bday also and got called a shiathead.

So you guys who broke up with ure gf and stuff, true ive never had a gf so i probabaly cant relate to ure pain but look at all that and tell me you had a bad day :x

No offense to anybody and isnt it ironic that my sig and I have been one of the main leaders in anti whining and hear I am being the biggest whiner. But this is in real life while the sig pertains to runescape so I guess I havent contradicted myself

EDIT: You know why i didnt put in any family losses or even the recent death of my grandfather? its because behind their (family members) mask of happiness they all despise me (ecept my cousins) or at least dont feel exactly attached to me beacause my mom has been shooting her big [wagon] mouth into the phone and talking so much [cabbage] about me it would overfill blackbanes cabbage resovoir.Every time someone dies or my mom thinks i should feel sympathetic for those beggars in china etc. I dont feel anything. Maybe because im coldhearted maybe because my nerves are fried and I dont know the meaning of sympathy and compassion or maybe im just insanely pissed about how everything is going. Ill admit, sometimes its scary how everyone around me is crying and [cabbage] and I dont feel a thing. yes he was my grandfather, yes i was close to him, no im not crying and I have not shed a tear for a very very long time. So basically im detached from everyone (even most of my family) and I dont care if you think I have no life because its not ure life so u arent gonna do [cabbage] about how i live mine.

my brother died the night after we had a huge fight...

that's something i still haven't recovered from

Ouch. Thats something that i've always feared would happen to me with someone i really cared about. Sorry to hear that.

Anyway, Dimebag's death was a total shock, that man was like my idol. Rip dimebag.

Brother died after dropping me off at home after a party, drunk driver ran into the driver side of his car 8 houses down from my house :( crushed his spine and he died b4 he got to hospital :(

So yeah, lol

Every clan has their own requirements. Take DI for instance. Be a little kid with bad grammar that likes to flame and play runescape all day and you would be accepted.

^ sad but true :(

Proud member of DarkSlayers

Worst day ever? lets see.. this really isnt that bad but I wake up in the morning smiling because i just got a dat with the hottest girl in our high school and i was going to prom together she turned out to be prom girl (which means she was voted best looking girl in our school) on the day i was going out with her her mom died :cry: and she couldnt go (im really being selfish) but then i find out my sister had a tumor in her brain :cry: i cried for nearly 8 days but things got better. My gf got over her mother ( Her mother who was a drug addict she didnt cry much) then my gf came to my house and we talked for 3 hours :D and the next day we were going out to the movies! constantine! the end this is probably a good day compare to some people out there.. sorry about ur bro man but anyone this is my worst day

Ouch. Thats something that i've always feared would happen to me with someone i really cared about. Sorry to hear that.

Anyway, Dimebag's death was a total shock, that man was like my idol. Rip dimebag.

Dimebag?

Retired from Runescape and the OoC.

THE_Selbbub.jpeg

Dimebag?

Dimebag Darrell, Ex-Pantera guitarist, and used to be Damageplan guitarist.

hmmm, where to start.

Could it be the day in year 7, back when I was 12. On the way back from Australia, visiting my cousins, the plane stops in Singapore. I start hurling. I've never had air sickness before, and I blame it on the airline food. Get to a hotel (it's a 3 day stop over), keep puking, plus my stomach hurts. Next morning, excruciating pain in my side, plus more chucking up. By now the airline food is gone, and I'm onto pure bile. Get the Doctor round. Acute Appendicitis. Ambulance to hospital (wheelchair and everything!), it's worse than that, instead of surgery the next day, it's the-next-operating-theatre-to-open-will-have-you-in-it speed. I was told later that they saved my life by around 30mins to 1 hour. But that ain't the bad bit. I didn't get much better. After a week we hoped I could fly back home, continue to recover in my own home. On the morning of the flight, the Doctor comes in, does a couple of checks. I have an absyss in my side (big collection of pus). No chance of flying home, I'd die on the plane. Another operation, another week of recovery. Then my wound gets infected. I think the worse day was when I was supposed to fly home. All the hope that I'd be off home, see my friends again, watch TV I actually understood, be allowed to eat (Nil by mouth for 3 weeks, I lost 3 stone. And I was only 6 stone to start with!), all those hopes dashed in about 2 minutes. Not good.

Then there's the time my girlfriend dumped me (I think everyone has this, boy, we're a bunch of saddos, arn't we). She'd just been diagnosed with anorexia, and 'couldn't cope with too much at once'. She then spent the next 4 months locked in her room revising for exams. Any wonder she had anorexia? To be honest, she was a worrying freak. Always concerned about something.

Sort of bad (in my opinion), last year (before I was 18, but still in year 13 at school), I found out that 3 different girls fancied me. Most would consider this a good thing. Unfortunatey, all of these girls are very close friends of mine (as in, we go out to dinner as friends, rather than as a date, type friends. These friends are very rare). Unfortunately, only one of these girls I would have said yes to. Saying yes to her would have resulted in losing the friendship of the other two (at least temporarily, but it's never fun having friends pissed with you), plus the loss of a good male friend who I knew liked her. To top it off, the one I liked was 14 (I was 17, nearly 18). There are many who would not consider this bad, but I'd spent the past 3-4 years preaching at my female friends going out with older boys (I mean a big margin, like 4, 5 or 6 years), and my older male friends going out with younger girls. A four year age gap is fine in your twenties, but in the teenage years? When both parties, especially the younger ones, are still developing physically? Not good. Plus, I couldn't go and be a hyprocrite after all these years. In the end I had to turn down all 3 within around 2 hours of each other (visiting each person's house - awful lot of driving). It's never fun having to do that, seeing that hope on their face when they realise why you're there, then the dissapointment that doesn't leave their eyes for about 2 weeks.

Still, they're over it now. I just hope that one girl will still fancy me in 4 years time...

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Wow, lots of people are sweating the small stuff. Blowing them way out of proportion.

I honestly can't think of a worst day of my life. Maybe it's just my mentality, but it's like a waste of time to think about bad things that happened in my past. If I wanted to I could come up with a reason for today to be the worst day in my life, but for what reason would I do that?

As one person said, this is depressing. But I bet it wouldn't be depressing if people didn't make it as such. The fact that you have applied a certain day to be the worst day is kind of saddening.

peterstretchfn5.gif

ahh where to start.....

I was outside with the neighborhood kids we were all just chillin out side i was about 7 and my neighbor was 13 maybe and he was cutting grapefruits in midair with like a machette Ex: He threw 1 up and would slice it in half..

So i asked if i could throw 1 up and he let me told me not to try to catch it but i tried and got like half my pinky cut off but some sikn was barley attached i ran inside crying and everything in my was got bloody like my dads 89' mustang, the door, doorknob, people ect ran inside mom asked what happened showed her mom and dad drove me to hospital sister at home with my grandma and was shocked ended up cutting a major arterie and almost loosing half my pinky but thanks to stiches that didnt happen

rawwwak3.th.png

Wow, lots of people are sweating the small stuff. Blowing them way out of proportion.

I honestly can't think of a worst day of my life. Maybe it's just my mentality, but it's like a waste of time to think about bad things that happened in my past. If I wanted to I could come up with a reason for today to be the worst day in my life, but for what reason would I do that?

As one person said, this is depressing. But I bet it wouldn't be depressing if people didn't make it as such. The fact that you have applied a certain day to be the worst day is kind of saddening.

yeh i think someone should lock this cos its depressing

THE_Selbbub.jpeg

ahh where to start.....

I was outside with the neighborhood kids we were all just chillin out side i was about 7 and my neighbor was 13 maybe and he was cutting grapefruits in midair with like a machette Ex: He threw 1 up and would slice it in half..

So i asked if i could throw 1 up and he let me told me not to try to catch it but i tried and got like half my pinky cut off but some sikn was barley attached i ran inside crying and everything in my was got bloody like my dads 89' mustang, the door, doorknob, people ect ran inside mom asked what happened showed her mom and dad drove me to hospital sister at home with my grandma and was shocked ended up cutting a major arterie and almost loosing half my pinky but thanks to stiches that didnt happen

Be it from me to question you but I doubt there are many major arteries in your little finger...

ahh where to start.....

Be it from me to question you but I doubt there are many major arteries in your little finger...

LMAO!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me see....A coulple days ago i woke up at 4 am and never went back to sleep, sliced my finger open while cutting watermelon, half blew my finger off when i was trying to light bunker busters (mini dynamites) with a cap gun,and then my little brothers hamster died. Thats about the worst day Ive had, but i have nevr had any deaths and i fell extremelysorry for the people who have lost a loved one because iwas very sad when my cat died, cant imagine a loved human dying.

rsn=aber30

Really? I, for one, say it should stay open; I find it rather comical.

Thx for finding cancer and death funny.

yeh its really not that funny at all

Yes yes, alright. I don't find genuine suffering funny (normally). You must admit, though, some of the things people have talked about have been, for want of a better word, foppishly insignificant. I'm not saying that I have any "super suffering" that overshadows other peoples', but I'm not sure I'd call being injured my "worst day ever".

Parents dying, yes; sorry if anyone read what I said as me laughing at their misfortune. Breaking a leg, cutting one's self, getting a bad report etc, no. There's no way to say "I don't mean to belittle your experience" without sounding patronising, so I shan't say it. I do mean it, though.

Besides which, tragedy and comedy are linked quite deeply, are they not? You know: some things are so funny it's sad, and others are so sad it's funny. Once again, if I've struck any nerves by saying that A) I didn't mean it, and B) you shouldn't be posting your intimate feelings on a website for all to see.

Really? I, for one, say it should stay open; I find it rather comical.

Thx for finding cancer and death funny.

yeh its really not that funny at all

Yes yes, alright. I don't find genuine suffering funny (normally). You must admit, though, some of the things people have talked about have been, for want of a better word, foppishly insignificant. I'm not saying that I have any "super suffering" that overshadows other peoples', but I'm not sure I'd call being injured my "worst day ever".

Parents dying, yes; sorry if anyone read what I said as me laughing at their misfortune. Breaking a leg, cutting one's self, getting a bad report etc, no. There's no way to say "I don't mean to belittle your experience" without sounding patronising, so I shan't say it. I do mean it, though.

Besides which, tragedy and comedy are linked quite deeply, are they not? You know: some things are so funny it's sad, and others are so sad it's funny. Once again, if I've struck any nerves by saying that A) I didn't mean it, and B) you shouldn't be posting your intimate feelings on a website for all to see.

ok i forgive u

i see what u mean about some of the stuff... like my chipping my toenail

THE_Selbbub.jpeg