True F2p Pker: Loner's 12th Pk Vid.

Good day.

I am Hammerhearth, true f2p pker, and i want you to introduce with my 12th pking video. Only and only edge pking, high hits, low safing, mostly fullyies kills. I dare to declare, that this is probably one of the best f2p pure pking video. So what should i add more...yeah, here is my stats.

95rn2.jpg

Host link 1 YY.LV

Host link 2RAPIDSHARE.COM

youtube

Enjoyable video with nice consistency throughout the whole video. Thing that really impressed me was how when you clicked your 2h you were sure to ko them. Editing was smooth between clips, and music was nice.

Can't really say if its one of the best F2P videos, yes the ko's were very nice to watch but I haven't seen many other f2p videos to compare.

9.5/10 - The .5 away because the first clip (yes i realize it was a "jk clip") but really just didn't help the video.

Oh small tip, try uploading to filefront\putfile or a site that streams to increase the people watching without downloading.

randomkcopyq.png

Enjoyable video with nice consistency throughout the whole video. Thing that really impressed me was how when you clicked your 2h you were sure to ko them. Editing was smooth between clips, and music was nice.

Can't really say if its one of the best F2P videos, yes the ko's were very nice to watch but I haven't seen many other f2p videos to compare.

9.5/10 - The .5 away because the first clip (yes i realize it was a "jk clip") but really just didn't help the video.

Oh small tip, try uploading to filefront\putfile or a site that streams to increase the people watching without downloading.

thanks for having time to watch my vid and write down so complicated comment <3:

Great vid. Maybe train ranged for those damn hp levels you lost? 8-)

Not like you need it, you effin rock haha.

Great vid.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Awesome Vid..

yeah probably the best so far..

not best untill you get 99 str =]

BANK PIC PL0X

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Nice video, but you should zoom in more so we can actually see what you hit on the other players.

I created this new specially designed scam detection software i've code named "common sense", it's saying its a scam.