Nice little dm for me.13m+

Overall amount of cash i've pked=100m <3 <3

EDIT: Posted it on a diffrent site, And had about 20 people say it was fake

TIF>Other forums

No surprise for that. 10/10 if you actually did DM that, gotta have a bit of doubt when someone has a robin set, dark bow, dragon 2h, and an archers ring, and doesn't use the tele he has :-k . Also, why did he have a drag 2h, when it's very clear he was ranging :-s ...

Overall amount of cash i've pked=100m <3 <3

EDIT: Posted it on a diffrent site, And had about 20 people say it was fake

TIF>Other forums

No surprise for that. 10/10 if you actually did DM that, gotta have a bit of doubt when someone has a robin set, dark bow, dragon 2h, and an archers ring, and doesn't use the tele he has :-k . Also, why did he have a drag 2h, when it's very clear he was ranging :-s ...

he was an ÃÆÃâÃâüber crazy mutation of a bow/2h pker :shock:

13224245642445/10 :shock: =D> :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

how can you guys even start to flame the guy who got killed for teles? He's in what 15m gear?. I remember a while ago some kid posted a pic where he loses 150k if he dies.. i "flame" him about teles and everyone starts hating on me and there like "You can tele if you want". Now people are getting flamed for being in 15m gear when they'yre a pure and can EASILY die?.. what's the graveyard forum coming to.

how can you guys even start to flame the guy who got killed for teles? He's in what 15m gear?. I remember a while ago some kid posted a pic where he loses 150k if he dies.. i "flame" him about teles and everyone starts hating on me and there like "You can tele if you want". Now people are getting flamed for being in 15m gear when they'yre a pure and can EASILY die?.. what's the graveyard forum coming to.

Because it was a deathmatch, in deathmatches your not supposed to bring tellies or anything, your supposed to bring the gear your fighting in and pking supplies like food pots etc., and thats all, nothing more and nothing less.

cowboy.jpg