Does RuneScape needs 1000+ lvl monsters?

the_murder21

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it does, but it better drop seriously ownage loot.

Which in turn, would make that monster soloable... :wall:

Ehh, the idea of dragon pickaxe just popped in my head. So just think a bit outside the box.

Yes, lets get ourselves a real challenge!

agreed :D

Yes, and no. A real challenge is always good. But now your acting that Jad and GWD are no challenges. It took a lot of deaths before all those good strategies were find by people. Like you said in your video, it took a LOT of tries to kill Jad with a rubber chicken, so it was a challenge.

So we do already have challenges.

But I DO like to see a challenge that takes multiple people, and more strategy to take it on.

Although I dont think its possible yet, the HP and def system needs updating first.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

If people are still getting owned by the GWD bosses when soloing, i think it's ok...

But i think we do need some monsters where you absolutely need a team. Any monster can be really soloed unless they make it way to unfair. To create a team environment, you make a dungeon where to get through obstacles, you need a team.

Kalphite queen can be solo'd, all god wars bosses can be solod.

Jad has been done with flowers and even a rubber chicken:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN1EpLely_Q

RuneScape seriously needs stronger monsters.

If a monster can be solo'd its weak, if u need at least 5 or 10 ppl to kill and then are struggling then the monster is strong but all monsters are weak and u can easily pray against em.

u forgot to add butterfly net lol :P

d33d15afe02cdbe65e8051919a4e3068.jpg

gwd drops:

bandos:hiltx1

Uhh, I see that I was wrong now.

You dont need to revamp the current HP and Def system to add a challenge. Just add more monsters.

I can tell you that prayers dont work anymore when you got 15 lvl 150 mages, 15 lvl 150 rangers and 15 lvl 150 meleers on you, and that this aint soloable.

To me it would be really cool if there would come a quest where you need to stand back against a whole army, that consists of a whole lot of mobs with all 3 attack styles. Something you cant take on alone, but can be done when teaming up the right way.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

Actually, there is a group of monsters that cant be soloed, its the dagganoth kings, considering you need 2+ people to get inside the deeper doungen.

Only time you can pretty much solo a monster there is if your team dies.

vizardsig-1.png

Yeah, it seems that anyone who has started off with a high level when new monsters come out, can just go and solo them. We need a monster that takes an organised strong team to kill it.

Maybe even like the queen monster in Barbarian Assualt. For that you need people to work together, healing ect. all the time. If you had that monster just with a lot higher level, you could put a good drop there, and let only those who killed it get it, just like the fire cape. So can't just get some rich pker noobs owning you because they have money, not skills.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Actually, there is a group of monsters that cant be soloed, its the dagganoth kings, considering you need 2+ people to get inside the deeper doungen.

Only time you can pretty much solo a monster there is if your team dies.

Yes u can, u can take range armour + weapon, range supreme from southwest corner, prime from northeast corner and mage rex from southeast corner.

and u only need 1 extra person to get in there

U can even do it with all 3 on u.

Guthan + range weapon etc.

Heal with guthan & eat sharks/mantas to kill supreme, range prime from north east and mage rex from south east

The+Murder21.png

Masters jadder The Murder21 Vids:

Jad + rubber chicken = fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN1EpLely_Q