Jagex Customer Support!!

Calm Koala

Jagex's Customer support really sucks. Today 13th of October 2007 I've got an Appeal offence. I was at HYT chat room and were making fun about "Giant Eagles". I've got marked for calling the words "Have you smoked weed" and Jagex denied my Appeal that this was no breaking any rules of runescape because they don't have anything about calling any drug names ingame.

[Message removed ~Kill Life]

Long-Life Auto generated msg's

They muted me at 10:24 AM today.

Now I've recieved another offence dated 13th of October. Because i said [wagon] to someone while killing firegiants. I haven't played at firegiants for around 1.5 years and i cant communicate with someone because i was muted.

[Message Removed ~Kill Life]

No one logged my char and no one knows my character information.

Calm_Koala.png

Jagex rules:

What do you mean by offensive or inappropriate language?

This includes (but is not limited to): discussion of recreational drugs, sexually explicit language, solicitation, racism or other prejudice, threatening, blackmail and swearing. It's simply a matter of common sense - try not to say anything that someone might find offensive.

So the first thing you were marked for was fair, even if the rule is somewhat strict.

Second offence you mentioned makes no sense to me. Try rewording it.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

monnik: what do you mean with main ?

monnik: yes

monnik: 98

monnik: free ranar

monnik: k,

monnik: yew

monnik: what kind of you shout ?

monnik: what kind of mode ?

monnik: rapid ?

monnik: k,

monnik: I'm

monnik: 149 fire gigants i must do only 13 more

******: key

******: go down to the bottum room and chek a box

monnik: my arrows

******: 1 sec

******: money

monnik: as hole

No one logged my char and no one knows my character information.

I think you deserved both of them because you you talked about drugs and evaided the censor.

But yes the Costumer Support is mainly automated.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I agree about the customer support being rather poor. Took Jagex almost a week to refund my $40AUD after they repeatedly told me that they did not have my money (PayPal records show that they received the money the same day i sent it to them).

sig1t.png

Heh heh so you, too, became a victim of Jagex's policy on "Hey I know! I will throw another [cabbage] offense at him from over a year ago just to make it impossible to appeal it all!" Honestly, their game is becoming totally pathetic. And recently, they increased the drop rates on almost everything... If you don't believe me, go to world 2. Everything is down by several hundred K to several mil in prices... I doubt this game will last to 2010.

td2sig.jpg

Heh heh so you, too, became a victim of Jagex's policy on "Hey I know! I will throw another [cabbage] offense at him from over a year ago just to make it impossible to appeal it all!" Honestly, their game is becoming totally pathetic. And recently, they increased the drop rates on almost everything... If you don't believe me, go to world 2. Everything is down by several hundred K to several mil in prices... I doubt this game will last to 2010.
i know one of my accounts got banned from offences 2 years ago :XD:

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

2nd Appeal got denied because i never said that, never talkeda bout fire giants and Jagex made an excuse to me about that.

The weird thing is since i got members i get this offence's now i got +2 more offence i didnt do and they were form yesterday.

:wall:

Calm_Koala.png

2nd Appeal got denied because i never said that, never talkeda bout fire giants and Jagex made an excuse to me about that.

The weird thing is since i got members i get this offence's now i got +2 more offence i didnt do and they were form yesterday.

:wall:

well done youve done it again breaking jagex rules constantly arent u?