Full Metal Alchemest!

axeraider70

I saw one episode im pretty sure it was the first but I haven't been able to catch it on anymore. Can anyone list when/what time/and what channel it airs on.

I already watched all Full Metal Alchemest episodes (Japanese version) in longest time ago. It's total 51 episodes it's great and I won't let give some spoilers. :wink:

I'm a spammer. kazaa HahahaAHHAHA

anyway wat is FMA

http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?s=f ... +alchemist

;)

Should have installed my Answers.com firefox plugin

http://www.evilmerc.com/uploads/mozplugins

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

God, whats with you people and those damn cartoon shows :!: I just can't stand them. What makes them so good? Arn't they just people fighting with swords and magic and other nonesense?

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

Arn't they just people fighting with swords and magic and other nonesense?

Because The Lord of the Rings doesn't fit that description...

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

God, whats with you people and those damn cartoon shows :!: I just can't stand them. What makes them so good? Arn't they just people fighting with swords and magic and other nonesense?

Arn't sitcoms all people making wrong choices then make the right choice at the last moment?

Arn't reality TV shows just people doing idiotic things so they get money?

Look at whats wrong with your favorites before critisizing others.

At least with most Anime there is always some sort of philosophy put in with it. And it doesn't always end the same as other shows do. With most kinds of TV shows it always ends happily ever after but sometimes anime doesn't end happily. Example: Cowboy Bebop last episode when [bleep]e dies. It helps show that there isn't always a happily ever after when it comes to reality.

I just started watching the show and I love it. I may get it on DVD some time soon(just because of lack of choices for Bday presents.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

that is the 1 major pitfall to anime :(

you miss like 3 episodes out of the usual 26 you are lost and wont get a lot of things :(

also periodical watching is also bad for the exact same reasons, you might like the ep. but you wont get whats going on.

CB was def the first anime i have been sad over... i was always used to the "good guy always wins and comes out happy"

and thats what makes anime great, some are like real life, not always the happy ending.

Guest Crystal

dont watch the english version of full metal alchemist, at all. they did the dub voices really bad, really destroyed it. I suggest you get the japanese version with subtitles

dont watch the english version of full metal alchemist, at all. they did the dub voices really bad, really destroyed it. I suggest you get the japanese version with subtitles

nice avatar :wink: and yes do watch the japanese version. English dubs usually sucks pretty badly. Iv been watching anime for years now ever since i was like 6 and i learned enough japanese to know understand like half what they are saying lol.

btw there is the FMA the movie coming out. The ending of the series didnt do justice to the entire series. I guess they scaled it back to squeeze some more money out of the fans. Too bad i got fansubs from friends lol.

I saw one episode im pretty sure it was the first but I haven't been able to catch it on anymore. Can anyone list when/what time/and what channel it airs on.

it's on cartoon network(or adultswim, same thing) at 11:30pm eastrn on saturdays and at 12:30pm eastrn thursday

ya it's a cool show i try to catch it