Kimi R�������¤ikk�������¶nen wins F1 championships

T-Roach

I really don't like Hamilton... He's so cocky, and it just really annoys me. You always hear him in qualifying or something, at the press conference being like "Oh yeah, well if Alonso wasn't in front of me on that lap, I would've been about .2 seconds faster, and I would've gotten pole". It just really annoys me, thats the first time I've ever heard any F1 driver talk like that.

Source please.

... That wasn't an actual quote, he just always says things like that, and I find it really annoying.

I really don't like Hamilton... He's so cocky, and it just really annoys me. You always hear him in qualifying or something, at the press conference being like "Oh yeah, well if Alonso wasn't in front of me on that lap, I would've been about .2 seconds faster, and I would've gotten pole". It just really annoys me, thats the first time I've ever heard any F1 driver talk like that.

Source please.

... That wasn't an actual quote, he just always says things like that, and I find it really annoying.

Actual quote? Then you should have no problem citing your reference then.

I was so happy when i heard this. Since Michael Schumacher stopped driving i've lost 95% of my interest in F1, but being Swedish.. It's kinda' awesome seeing your neighbor country winning. Go Kimi!

Also for the fact that Alonso didn't win... 'cause his the worst driver ever.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Source please.

Pretty much any press conference where Hamilton didn't get pole.

Also for the fact that Alonso didn't win... 'cause his the worst driver ever.
some stupidity on this forum baffles me :roll:

Have you ever heard him before a race or in an interview before a race? "I will make him crash if he is trying to pass me" is one example of Alonso quotes.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Source please.

Any press conferance? So, again, it shouldn't be hard for you to find the transcript of such press conferences.

Unless, of course, your comment was an unfounded, baseless comment of your opinion, which, through spite and possibly jealousy, you've decided to try and pass of as fact?

Source please.

Any press conferance? So, again, it shouldn't be hard for you to find the transcript of such press conferences.

Unless, of course, your comment was an unfounded, baseless comment of your opinion, which, through spite and possibly jealousy, you've decided to try and pass of as fact?

If you're really that interested in this, you can go ahead and look through the transcripts of the press conferences, because I really don't want to. I've heard him say that, and I was just pointing out that I think thats a bit cocky, and thats that. If you don't believe that he said that, go ahead... no ones stopping you, I really could care less.

hamiliton was not called in quick wnough in the pnehultimate race. Not his fault, he messed up going into pits with the tyres he had on.

Otherwise he would have won. He is better than everyone else. And he has a better relationship with girls!

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

I don't really care about who won. But i'd preffered Alonso winning rather than Raikonnen. I just like mclaren better than Ferrari. I usually go for the underdogs.

Though i must prefer the idea of experienced players winning.

I'm a coulthard fan myself.

My high hopes on Friday night were dashed by sunday evening after two national finale loses.

And that was a try <.<

That really was a try. Clearly the ball was down before his boot went into touch. So glad i guit rugby after 2 years of playing.

I will always be a football person.

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

Hamilton has moved to Switzerland because of too much attention from the public and the media :(.

Yeah, bet that was a taxing decision.

:P

Why not Monaco then? ;)

He probably prefers it, Monaco's cliched for F1 drivers.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Otherwise he would have won. He is better than everyone else. And he has a better relationship with girls!
Evidently not.

Also, that boot is in touch. In fact, noone's even debating whether he got it down first or not; we all know he got the ball down after he is alleged to have gone into touch. You see churned up earth from his boots on the whitewash. It's really not hard to see he's in touch. If I of all people am agreeing with Bubsa on something, that really speaks volumes, trust me.

Hamilton has moved to Switzerland because of too much attention from the public and the media

On the same day The Sun publishes extracts of his new book... do I smell hypocracy here? Yes... I think I do.

Course, the fact he's moving to a tax haven would have nothing to do with it. :shame:

Hamilton has moved to Switzerland because of too much attention from the public and the media :(.

Yeah, bet that was a taxing decision.

:P

Why not Monaco then? ;)

Because while being a tax haven as well, it's also a tranquil place, far away from Monaco and the GP circuit.

There's at least an incy bit of truth in Hamilton's actions.