final points

rÃÆÃâÃâäikkÃÆÃâÃâönen 110

alonso 109

hamilton 109

TAKE THAT HATERS!

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

Raikonen actually won more races than Hamilton. The McLaren team have been up to so much dodgy stuff over the year, maybe it's a sense of justice neither of their drivers actually won the race.

I'm postive there was a previous F1 thread though...

Its a shame Hamilton didn't win. Would have made good TV. Wouldnt surprise me if somebody had a hand in the engine malfunction on his car but meh. At least Alonso didn't win.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Its a shame Hamilton didn't win. Would have made good TV. Wouldnt surprise me if somebody had a hand in the engine malfunction on his car but meh. At least Alonso didn't win.

I'm pretty sure Hamilton is happier that Kimi won rather than Alonso ;).

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Soo glad Hamilton didn't win. I have followed Kimi's career in F1 and he deserved the title more than anybody else. Certainly shut all the fake F1 fans up who just started watching it for Hamilton.

Go Kimi!

-BloodAngel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Hmm, Hamilton made too many mistakes the last 2 races, he wasnt really up to dealing with the pressure, which is pretty normal seeing he did some incredible stuff in his first year.

I was suprised that Alonso didn't put up a more decent fight really, would've figured he'd pull an all out, but it seems that he wasn't able too..

And yeah, Kimi was Champ, what a suprise :shock:

But it is deserved nonetheless.

Happy day. Even though I live in Finland, I seiously couldn't care less. And why does everyone call him Raikkonen instead of RÃÆÃâÃâäikkÃÆÃâÃâönen? BTW, RÃÆÃâÃâäikkÃÆÃâÃâönen is pronounced r-(roll the r)A-(as pronounced in apple)eek-ko- (say the o as if you are sick) nin.

C2b6gs7.png

he may have lost the race but Hamilton gets the ladies 8-)

Ha. You obviously haven't heard about Kimi's private life.

He even puts me to shame!

He isn't called the iceman for nothing :shock:

gladz.png

he may have lost the race but Hamilton gets the ladies 8-)

Ha. You obviously haven't heard about Kimi's private life.

He even puts me to shame!

Oh yes.

*Shuns away from Power of Bubs video of Bubs Dancing in a thong*

C2b6gs7.png

I'm sure it looked like a carve up at the beginning of that race.

Sad to see Hamilton didn't win it, he was astonishingly consistent thoughout the rest of the year. He'll get it next year though.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Did anyone else catch the news that Mclaren are trying to have some participants of the last race thrown out? Something to do with fuel temperatures I think but it could bump up Hamilton one position and let him win...

Did anyone else catch the news that Mclaren are trying to have some participants of the last race thrown out? Something to do with fuel temperatures I think but it could bump up Hamilton one position and let him win...

Yes... this is where a solicitor would say, "Quit while you're ahead", considering Hamilton wasn't punished for having two sets of tyres during Friday's practise session.

Also, every motor expert going's said that it wouldn't have made the slightest bit of difference, considering how far behind Hamilton was.

Yes... this is where a solicitor would say, "Quit while you're ahead", considering Hamilton wasn't punished for having two sets of tyres during Friday's practise session.

Also, every motor expert going's said that it wouldn't have made the slightest bit of difference, considering how far behind Hamilton was.

Hamilton even admitted he wouldn't want to win this way and would rather do it next season.

I want to know whether Alonso is going to get sacked or not though..

gladz.png

Alonso was leaving McLaren ages ago. That's why he's been such a thorn in their side for the past two months.

Yeah, just read that on BBC news - good for Hamilton. Him and his dad have accepted defeat with the upmost grace. It's the Hamilton-centric British media coverage I just can't stand. -.-

Of course McLaren are going to appeal. They need all the money they can get after their whopping fine, and the drivers championship bonus would do nicely.

It would be a lousy way to end the season, though.

Isn't their budget about ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã100 million anyway so they could afford it within their previous budget/a little of next seasons?

gladz.png

I really don't like Hamilton... He's so cocky, and it just really annoys me. You always hear him in qualifying or something, at the press conference being like "Oh yeah, well if Alonso wasn't in front of me on that lap, I would've been about .2 seconds faster, and I would've gotten pole". It just really annoys me, thats the first time I've ever heard any F1 driver talk like that.

Also, he's made tons of stupid mistakes, and just seems to be too aggressive. All he had to do in Brazil was just to finish in the top 8, but noo he had to beat Alonso, and because of that, he went off the track, which might've had something to do with his engine malfunction also. Not to mention when he slid off the track in that one race coming into the pits (I forget where that was... was it China?). I mean, he didn't need to be trying all that hard. He just needed to finish top 5 or something and he would've automatically won the championship. I mean, he's a fantastic driver, but I just really don't like his attitude.

But I'm really happy that Kimi won the championship. He's had so much bad luck the past couple of years, , and he could've probably won the championship the past 3 times or so, if it weren't for all the things that have gone wrong for him (meanwhile Hamilton has had almost everything go right for him... -.-).

Anyways, YAY KIMI!

Edit: I was so excited that day- Kimi won the championship, and then the Red Sox won the ALCS, and are going to the world series! :XD:

I really don't like Hamilton... He's so cocky, and it just really annoys me. You always hear him in qualifying or something, at the press conference being like "Oh yeah, well if Alonso wasn't in front of me on that lap, I would've been about .2 seconds faster, and I would've gotten pole". It just really annoys me, thats the first time I've ever heard any F1 driver talk like that.

Source please.