Javelins are just pathetically bad?

manaleak

i really do hope jagex does a good update to them...have over 1k rune javs sitting in my bank from metal drags o.O since they updated xbow hope its a sign that javs will get one too...please don't say stuff like "no one is asking you to use them" or "just don't pick them up then" because for the first one, sure no one is asking me to use them but i got them from a high lvl monster drop and it is not as though i could control what the monster drops. for the second, i waste bolts/runes/pots/time killing these dragons...it is not rewarding at all to just pass them up after taking such a long while to kill them.

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

It would be great if they had some use. I might be able to do something with the thousands I get from black dragons instead of just selling them to the general store.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

I like javelins. I collect rune ones and sell them at PC outpost, they fetch a bit of cash when you have a few.

Otherwise, they are pretty slow and crap.

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

I like javelins. I collect rune ones and sell them at PC outpost, they fetch a bit of cash when you have a few.

I used to do that too until PC got updated to 3 diff. boats.

Javlins do stink a lot....Since it should inflict SOME penetrating damage- 20s at least? (Gessh a dang sharp projectile through skin not like melee with its slashing...) Also its pretty costy for a projectile that rarily hits (evenif u have 99 ranged).

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore

Yes they are useless. that is why nobody uses them. Stop moaning and use better equipment to range with.

Did you read what someone said above? Do it.

They are useless and they need an update.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!