Hill giants are way too strong

TrampInDenial

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grr, can someone pleeaasssee lock this, I feel so stupid :wall: :wall:

You can always report your own post. And edit the first post.

PM a mod perhaps?

Wow. Someone ranted about not being able to kill a monster. They ranted about the fact that they are challenged in this game. And what do all of you do? You go and flame him. Mature, supportive...wow.

Well, usually, when someone has trouble killing something, they try and become stronger than that thing. It is OBVIOUS what to do in that case. It's also the fact that he's complaining that something is hard. No wonder people are going to say "toughen up", life isn't always easy. It's not like it's such a pain in the rear end to overcome.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Maybe you should train on minotaurs.

I can stay there forever in full mithril so you should train there cuz they give yu a galore of iron arrows :D

Definitely. I went and ranged with 1k iron arrows in my quiver, came out with 8 more levels and like 700 more rrows. And I'd given 300 to another guy.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

The title says it all really, I'm a level 39 in full addy yet I can't 10 consecutive Hill Giants because they somehow managed to hit about 5hp four times in a row. :wall:

They're way too strong to be level 28!

Rant over

Defence. Food. Decent stats. A decent weapon.

I think they're just about right.

/topicfail

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Don't fight them?

Rant WAY over.

If the rant was over, why reply?

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Blossom no i do not use a ranging safespot i use melee with full mithril and str pots.

btw tunas heal 10 :lol:

EDIT: I ONLY HAVE 38 HITPOINTS AT LEVEL 42 COMBAT :shock:

And Warrager you receive most of the heat because on almost every rant you post on, you are calling someone a noob or insulting them. For everyone's sake, GROW UP :shame: .

Give me one example of that. There are people who are a LOT worse, take a look at m4tty(he got banned but whatever), and geekguy(also banned too). Why not flame the guy who said I can hit them with one d hally spec? Sheesh. I'm still wondering why I get all the blame. And for your information a few harsh posts does not make me have the need to "grow up". I mean seriousily...

look at this:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=712288

you just caused a pointless fight in that topic :shame:

Banned, yes, but I am back, alive and kicking! :lol: :mrgreen:

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif