Hill giants are way too strong

TrampInDenial

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the hill giants are too strong for you at your current lvl i suggest training on something a little easier for you, such as the kalphite queen or bandos which make excellent drops. if you are bold and daring you can take trips to the wildy and confront the chaos element or KBD which make excellent training spots. then, once you have trained up sufficiently, you can come back to hill giants and hopefully they won't pose much of a threat anymore.

good luck!

rssig2.png

if the hill giants are too strong for you at your current lvl i suggest training on something a little easier for you, such as the kalphite queen or bandos

Rofflez. :wall:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

if the hill giants are too strong for you at your current lvl i suggest training on something a little easier for you, such as the kalphite queen or bandos which make excellent drops. if you are bold and daring you can take trips to the wildy and confront the chaos element or KBD which make excellent training spots. then, once you have trained up sufficiently, you can come back to hill giants and hopefully they won't pose much of a threat anymore.

good luck!

That filled me with lulz.

I'm waiting for the day when someone rants about cows, goblins, barbarians being too hard to kill. Hopefully, that day shall arrive. :pray:

that day draws near my friend. i can feel it.

and at thread creator:

o_rly.jpg

08fbca3311.png

Electrone0.png

Winged Fish on a RWT complaint-

There's four complaints on the whole site, one from a mother who was convinced by her son that the RWTers she was buying him items from were from Jagex (and then got scammed and is taking it out on Jagex), two people complaining about having their accounts taken away, and one ranting on the trade restrictions and wilderness removal.

Now just change the background color and page layout, and you have the RSoF

:-w you probably arent the first :-w

08fbca3311.png

Electrone0.png

Winged Fish on a RWT complaint-

There's four complaints on the whole site, one from a mother who was convinced by her son that the RWTers she was buying him items from were from Jagex (and then got scammed and is taking it out on Jagex), two people complaining about having their accounts taken away, and one ranting on the trade restrictions and wilderness removal.

Now just change the background color and page layout, and you have the RSoF

Wow. Someone ranted about not being able to kill a monster. They ranted about the fact that they are challenged in this game. And what do all of you do? You go and flame him. Mature, supportive...wow.

TrampInDenial, nice mining level (beats mine :lol: ) and good luck killing Hill Giants. Try to bring food and eat at appropriate times to prolong your stay and kill more. Have fun and don't let our mature and supportive co-Tip.it'ers get to you...

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Btw Warrager and everyone else, stop insulting him flaunting your superior combat skills with all the d hally mumbo jumbo....

Also you should train on minotaurs. I use a mith scmmy with no armor and can last there forever :lol:

Why am I the only one getting the heat? Why not address me like you did everyone else? Mind targeting someone else directly with your "d hally mubo jumbo"?

No they arn't.

First, you should judge your training monsters depending on your combat level. The most optimum way is judging by the difference of combat levels.

For me, (my combat lvl-monster lvl) > 20

Below 20 lvls, I use foods deadly quick and I have to restock often. You are currently lvl39, and hillys are lvl28. That is normal for you to eat often and unable to sustain a long period of time

I regret to say hillys shouldn't be made too easy. If they are too weak, many people will come for their big bones (=400ea in f2p). This makes training even more chaotic due to fiercer competition.

Try to train to lvl45 to lvl50 before you attempt hillys. Train with guards, or monsters in the first level of security of stronghold will be a wiser's choice. Forget about loots. Unfortunately, it is quite hard for you to receive tons of loots at your current level.

Currently taking a break from Runescape

Blossom no i do not use a ranging safespot i use melee with full mithril and str pots.

btw tunas heal 10 :lol:

EDIT: I ONLY HAVE 38 HITPOINTS AT LEVEL 42 COMBAT :shock:

And Warrager you receive most of the heat because on almost every rant you post on, you are calling someone a noob or insulting them. For everyone's sake, GROW UP :shame: .

88_349d34.png

oops... I better make changes to my posts

I made that silly deduction for the guild you join (Rango union if I'm right.)

Rango... I thought that is something related to ranged style attack or range pures.

So I better pull off that criticism. I regret posting it here before getting the accurate data.

For the armor issue... I believe your armor may be superior than his, for example, you may use full mith while he may use studded bodies (for the sake of cost). That may result as a difference. The lvl20 difference is based on my experience on using ranged armor in training melee. There may be some difference if you uses a full metallic armor instead of the leather counterparts

Currently taking a break from Runescape

Blossom no i do not use a ranging safespot i use melee with full mithril and str pots.

And Warrager you receive most of the heat because on almost every rant you post on, you are calling someone a noob or insulting them. For everyone's sake, GROW UP :shame: .

Give me one example of that. There are people who are a LOT worse, take a look at m4tty(he got banned but whatever), and geekguy(also banned too). Why not flame the guy who said I can hit them with one d hally spec? Sheesh. I'm still wondering why I get all the blame. And for your information a few harsh posts does not make me have the need to "grow up". I mean seriousily...

Give me one example of that. There are people who are a LOT worse, take a look at m4tty(he got banned but whatever), and geekguy(also banned too). Why not flame the guy who said I can hit them with one d hally spec? Sheesh. I'm still wondering why I get all the blame. And for your information a few harsh posts does not make me have the need to "grow up". I mean seriousily...

look at this:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=712288

you just caused a pointless fight in that topic :shame:

I trained on them quite a bit as a lower level and found them to be just fine.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

What the hell... If they're too tough for you, go train on level 13 zombies...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

What the hell... If they're too tough for you, go train on level 13 zombies...

He'd probably say those are too strong too.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I'm guessing your f2p?

Alrightie, so I'm on my level 18 pure, just to test out this. I killed them with minimal difficulty. (He was at Barb Village anyway). About 2 trout eaten, I think I killed around 5. Remember this is a 1 defense pure...