Merchanting theese days

lurtz1122334

You find P2P merchanting hard?

Try F2P merching for a while.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

i don't merchant myself because i can't stand to deal with lots of players even buying and selling just what i need for myself. if i post something on the RSOF i find myself constantly turning down ripoff offers even if i state what price i'm buying or selling for. almost seems everybody turned into merchants...even if they aren't very good at it.

rssig2.png

I agree that it is hard but you should try merchant different items and

eventually you will find something that you like and that is profitable.

It's hard to merchant when you are low on cash because there is alot of

merchanters doing the same thing.

I made an account and got off turt. island. All of it's skills are 1s (not hp of course) and in a month (Did take a week break and went and traveled with my family) Made 2.1m IN F2P! I really don't think it's that hard. If you don't have pacients (sp?) go skill or something, OH WAIT! That takes some time too! pacients is the key to success. ''Nuff said.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

merchanting is basically who can autotype the most ripoff prices.

Thats odd, I've seen people who merchant to the point where they have rares and such. They're also p-mods. I never knew auto-typing and ripping people off made you worthy of a player moderator title.

merchanting is basically who can autotype the most ripoff prices.

Um, you're not serious, right? There are many respectful merchants. And regardless, many people don't use autotypers(a lot do, but some merchants use these forums and the RSOF). And merchants don't normally give "rip off" prices. They buy for low, sell for "higher", not really a rip off. Know what you talk about before posting...

id compare merchanting on rs to that once in the summer when it was hot and there was some problems with the water supply some idiots bought all the water bottles etc in the shop and sold them outside for twice the price, abit of an extreme comparison but if you support people doing that you need to be shot.

id compare merchanting on rs to that once in the summer when it was hot and there was some problems with the water supply some idiots bought all the water bottles etc in the shop and sold them outside for twice the price, abit of an extreme comparison but if you support people doing that you need to be shot.

So, you see 10 or so "merchanters" really ripping off people, and then all of the sudden all merchanters in Runescape are like these people...? You really ought to expand your horizon...