The Dragon Slayer's Blog - 10001 dragons slain

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck, Mario ::' ! After that, maybe get 99 on all three of those? :P

I've actually become fond of woodcutting, it doesn't bore me as much as it used to. I might consider getting this to 99 in the future, but for now I'm shooting for just fours stats 90+.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Good luck on those 90s, you can do it :thumbsup:

Also, congrats on 1700 total levels! (Update your current stats :-w )

Thank you! \'

My stats should automatically update occasionally, if they don't in 24 hours I'll manually update them.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Good Luck on your woodcutting Mario, its a great skill to max!! Shows patience and you can get a lot of afk stuff done in the forums! :-w

Grats btw! :D :P :XD: :-w

Yep, I've discovered that. :)

Thanks for the post shey. :P

dangsig.png

Grats on the levels, now - post the pics =p

Thanks spat. :)

The main reason though that I'm not posting the pictures is because a lot of pictures lags a blog. I don't want people getting massive lags when they open my blog, so I'm keeping it low on the pictures.

I do, however, post my most recent level up.

dangsig.png

I have no objection to your leaving of the clan, but I'm very dissapointed in your logging off when asked about it.

I was about to answer you, but you logged out on me silly. :P

I'll tell you in TSA chat when I see you; and next time keep stuff like this on the clan, not blogscape. :wink:

dangsig.png