The Dragon Slayer's Blog - 10001 dragons slain

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats on the visage, I'm on my 200th steel drag kill and not even a plateleg :S

Oooh, that's some bad luck.

Although I've noticed after a streak of bad luck there is a great streak of good luck. :wink:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

very interesting blog, i might have to get in on those monk fish :]

also i hate you for not telling us where ur balck dragons are-

is it the [racist term]en's lair? i bet it is =]

What? That quiet place with friendly players, four black dragon spawns, and tons of safespots? Nawww...

Yes. :-$

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

nice bank from a guy thats always being in a organized manner <3:

Merry x mas dude

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

nice bank from a guy thats always being in a organized manner <3:

Merry x mas dude

Merry christmas baal! :P

dangsig.png

Nice bank. Could use a bit of organizing, but nice.

Indeed, I've never been into bank organization that much. :P

dangsig.png

A bunch of clanmates and a few friends had some fun today with the KBD. We got in 80 kills in 2 trips. Great fun TSA! :mrgreen:

dragonmeddrop1sl6.png

dangsig.png

nice visage ::' , gl on all your goals and maybe you should go for a big 99...slayer/con ftw??? ^^, check out my blog if you have time please :thumbsup:

Well, fishing isn't a buyable skill and takes TONS of hours of fishing with tens of thousands of fish. I think fishing is a big 99. :o

dangsig.png

Gewd Luck :shock:

99 fishing ftw.

Trimed 99 fish, ftbw.

Looks like signature advertising does work. :-k

Thanks for the gl's. :P

dangsig.png