recent rants

m4tty

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

people kill ALL the monsters, they dont just kill the Krill. people attacking the generals gets rid of potential drops. why the hell am i arguing with someone who has ONE stat ranked? You are no longer welcome to post on my topic.

Um, so what if he takes a couple of the kills...? It takes 5-10 more minutes, and there are plenty of places to kill in order to get the kill count. Also, so what if I have one stat ranked? It goes to show how snobbish some higher lvl people are. I really don't see how flaming one person's opinion with one stat ranked means anything. (Also, it's not like you can stop me from posting here)

How is being in a spot for 5 minutes and 2 kills "crashing"?

how isnt it? lol. also only lasting for 5 mins/2 kills is just more proof that you are too low lvl to go there

It's not crashing because I didn't affect them at all or make them switch world.

And I should be able to go anywhere I want without being called a noob for my combat level.

m4tty, go away. You are a troll and all you do is piss people off.

it just annoys me though if they ignore when high levels (correctly) say they are dumb for trying, .

Because, its not dumb. It's fun. This game is about fun, not making million of gp profit with everything you do.

Ok. Come back when you find dying "fun"

Combat isn't the only aspect of the game.

how the HELL does 70 fishing or w/e help you at combat related stuff?

Are you [developmentally delayed]ed? I just said combat isn't the only aspect of the game and you bring back in combat?

THERE ARE OTHER THINGS YOU CAN DO BESIDES COMBAT!

And to answer you question: It provides the food you eat to heal yourself when you are in combat..

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

it just annoys me though if they ignore when high levels (correctly) say they are dumb for trying, .

Because, its not dumb. It's fun. This game is about fun, not making million of gp profit with everything you do.

Are you [developmentally delayed]? I just said combat isn't the only aspect of the game and you bring back in combat?

And to answer you question: It provides the food you eat to heal yourself when you are in combat..

We know this, yet the topic is discussing combat. Its like going to a TET event where they are say, playing Castle Wars. You start screaming "There are other things to do besides Castle Wars!" They are well aware of that, but what they are doing is Castle Wars. What we are doing is discussing combat.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

people kill ALL the monsters, they dont just kill the Krill. people attacking the generals gets rid of potential drops. why the hell am i arguing with someone who has ONE stat ranked? You are no longer welcome to post on my topic.

Um, so what if he takes a couple of the kills...? It takes 5-10 more minutes, and there are plenty of places to kill in order to get the kill count. Also, so what if I have one stat ranked? It goes to show how snobbish some higher lvl people are. I really don't see how flaming one person's opinion with one stat ranked means anything. (Also, it's not like you can stop me from posting here)

my point is you know NOTHING about what is being discussed and are a perfect example of what i was talking about in the OP, please leave my topic immediatley. i really couldnt care less what some level 3 thinks.

How is being in a spot for 5 minutes and 2 kills "crashing"?

how isnt it? lol. also only lasting for 5 mins/2 kills is just more proof that you are too low lvl to go there

It's not crashing because I didn't affect them at all or make them switch world.

And I should be able to go anywhere I want without being called a noob for my combat level.

m4tty, go away. You are a troll and all you do is piss people off.

obviously it did affect them enough to make them "flame" you? and this all goes back to how is going to godwars in 3 items to get owned fun? rofl @ how you goto the "Omg you are a troll" thing because you know im right.

Are you [developmentally delayed]? I just said combat isn't the only aspect of the game and you bring back in combat?

why did you bring up "combat isnt the only aspect of the game" when this topic is about low levels who think they know everything about combat related stuff? you are also no longer welcome on my topic.

obviously it did affect them enough to make them "flame" you? and this all goes back to how is going to godwars in 3 items to get owned fun? rofl @ how you goto the "Omg you are a troll" thing because you know im right.

No, they just thought it was ridiculous that a level 85 was in the GWD. They were rude just because I was a lower level than them.

And read my god damned post and stop making crap up. I did not come even close to getting "owned". I teled out at full hp with half an inventory full of food. And it was fun as hell until I looked down at those rude comments.

You ARE a troll, and you are wrong. But of course trolls never admit they're wrong or listen to others so I'm not expecting any intelligent responses from you.