recent rants

m4tty

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been said enough times to make a sports announcer hoarse: levels do not under any circumstance indicate intelligence or knowledge of the game.

What a stupid post, Take some one with a 2100+ skill total like s1acker or zezima, then take 100,000 people with a skill total under 500, try find one of those 100,000 people who has more in game knowlege then the higher lvl..

Saying that skill total does not indicate game knowlege is [developmentally delayed].

Lvls = game experience, game experience is gained through playing the game, whilst playing the game you pick up knowlege.

Sure you can read the kb all day every day, that doesnt mean your going to be able to solo gwd at lvl 70 or go get a fire cape first try.

Sick of all this [cabbage] saying lvls mean nothing, as much as you pollitically correct wannabies would like to think otherwise LVLS DO INDICATE GAME KNOWLEGE.

And it takes a certain ammount of intelligence to be able to properly plan and map out your skills to max them all out in the fastest most efficient ways possible.

Just try and say otherwise..

All of that is perfectly logical, unless, of course, the person is a pc product/bought their account...

But yeah, a person who has been what would've been called 'adventurer' class in Classic up to lvl 90-100+ will probably know more about the game than someone who is low-leveled, and on their first character, unless that person is a longtime merchant with no stats to speak of. Yes, the KB and guides make it possible for anyone to have a ton of knowledge about the game, but very few people actually bother to wade through all that information, and there are still aspects of the game that pretty much REQUIRE some playing experience to know and master, as in the prayer glitch, which most people know isn't a bug, it just keeps your prayer from draining while not in combat, or how to glitch thrones in POHs(I think they removed that, though :( ), or what the best spots to stand in to kill certain monsters are, or how to switch perfectly to spec someone in the wilderness. So essentially, although somewhat inaccurate, stats typically do tend to equal knowledge of the game. Not intelligence, mind you, knowledge of the game.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Shooting games are easier then high lvl rs pking.

Okay, I'm not liking Death Hippy's argumentation about this, but you can't be serious. Have you ever played a real shooting game in your life? Honestly?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Ever played it?It also involves vehicles,picking out weps your good at and know how to use, and just reflexes and in some cases, knowing the physics of how a grenade bounces in the game to actually hit the dam target.

The way you use the word 'dam' annoys me. You should think about using it less frequently.

it just annoys me though if they ignore when high levels (correctly) say they are dumb for trying, .

Because, its not dumb. It's fun. This game is about fun, not making million of gp profit with everything you do.

it just annoys me though if they ignore when high levels (correctly) say they are dumb for trying, .

Because, its not dumb. It's fun. This game is about fun, not making million of gp profit with everything you do.

Ok. Come back when you find dying "fun"

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

so dying while ruining other peoples fun, is fun?

I suggest you go read my thread again. I did not die or bother the high levels in any way.

How are you so sure? How do you know they weren't using that monster in some way?

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

believe it or not, people DONT flame/laugh at people for no reason at all.

You seem to be doing it alot.

I suggest you go read my thread again. I did not die or bother the high levels in any way.

How are you so sure? How do you know they weren't using that monster in some way?

Because it was on the other side of the room ranging them while they were fighting krill. Explain how me preventing them from taking extra damage is bad.

Combat isn't the only aspect of the game.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

What the hell does that have to do with anything? Of course I know combat isn't the only aspect of the game, I lead a freakin skilling clan!

How does running in somewhere where you are highly likely to die have to do with combat not being the only aspect of the game? I think it is stupidity, as those people have probably worked hard for their items, but if they want to waste them, fine by me. I guess the Monster Killers get free items, because with my combat I'm not stupid enough to be there.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

believe it or not, people DONT flame/laugh at people for no reason at all.

You seem to be doing it alot.

Because it was on the other side of the room ranging them while they were fighting krill. Explain how me preventing them from taking extra damage is bad.

i speak my mind... and if the generals dropped something good im 100% sure you wouldnt have shared it.

how the HELL does 70 fishing or w/e help you at combat related stuff?

Why the hell would I share my drop with people who aren't on my team or helping?

why the hell SHOULDNT people get angry about a random person who has no chance of sharing logging in and trying to steal kills, possibly missing out on a good drop?

Why the hell would I share my drop with people who aren't on my team or helping?

why the hell SHOULDNT people get angry about a random person who has no chance of sharing logging in and trying to steal kills, possibly missing out on a good drop?

So now, if you aren't killing that type of monster, while someone is fighting along with you, and that person get's a kill, you you should get angry? Like he said, he was killing the other bosses, while the other peeps were going for kril. So what if he get's a drop? Does that mean, the higher lvl players deserve the drop? No...

Stealing kills? I stole no kills. I was no where near krill at all, and the generals have sucky drops. Their best is a shard. My team has just as much of a right to be there as they did.

So now, if you aren't killing that type of monster, while someone is fighting along with you, and that person get's a kill, you you should get angry? Like he said, he was killing the mini bosses, while the other peeps were going for kril. So what if he get's a drop?

the main reason crashers are annoying is if they kill the monsters, it reduces the chance of my team getting a drop... also its leeching off my team's strength, simply because they would die in 5 seconds flat if my team wasnt there lol.

How does the post ahead of the above post do anything to relate in the conversation?

I bet if you got a good drop, you wouldn't share it with some random stranger, now would you?

Also, since when did 70 fishing get into the story...?

purfishx was trying to say theres a difference between a level 70 with 500 skill total and one with 1000 skill total doing GWS i think. guess what, in COMBAT RELATED stuff your skill total DOES NOT matter.

the main reason crashers are annoying is if they kill the monsters my team is trying to kill, it reduces the chance of my team getting a drop... also its leeching off my team's strength, simply because they would die in 5 seconds flat if my team wasnt there lol.

K, for one your team wasn't there at all. For two we had planned for krill and would have been fine if he had showed up. For three even if I had directly attacked krill theres still no need to be rude.

the main reason crashers are annoying is if they kill the monsters, it reduces the chance of my team getting a drop... also its leeching off my team's strength, simply because they would die in 5 seconds flat if my team wasnt there lol.

Since when did other people killing the monsters your team was killing, led to "loss" of team strength? Robert was merely killing other monsters on the other side of the room, since when did that interfere with other people?

purfishx was trying to say theres a difference between a level 70 with 500 skill total and one with 1000 skill total doing GWS i think. guess what, in COMBAT RELATED stuff your skill total DOES NOT matter.

Um, no idea how skill count got into the conversation...

Since when did other people killing the monsters your team was killing, led to "loss" of team strength? Robert was merely killing other monsters on the other side of the room, since when did that interfere with other people?

Um, no idea how skill count got into the conversation...

people kill ALL the monsters, they dont just kill the Krill. people attacking the generals gets rid of potential drops. why the hell am i arguing with someone who has ONE stat ranked? You are no longer welcome to post on my topic.

the main reason crashers are annoying is if they kill the monsters my team is trying to kill, it reduces the chance of my team getting a drop... also its leeching off my team's strength, simply because they would die in 5 seconds flat if my team wasnt there lol.

K, for one your team wasn't there at all. For two we had planned for krill and would have been fine if he had showed up. For three even if I had directly attacked krill theres still no need to be rude.

i was just saying what the team which your team crashed was probably thinking.