Blackcherry-Mods Read-Hacker

Assassin1357

He even changed the detail of this message. He is a hacker and do not open the message.Do not read the message. Blackcherry hacked my account with a keylogger. He sent messages to people listing a video which is infected. Please report him to a mod and not me. He sent it to quite a few people so im going through and messaging them all to warn them. It DOES contain a keylogger so please dont open it. I have already contacted the mods, go to help and advice and see my topic i made yesterday, he has been doing it to others.

Assassin1357.png

Was this a PM via Tip it?

If the link is youtube or metacafe it's safe to watch the video, he might have mispelt the link, though that's unlikely.

If the link he sent you is either a site you've never heard of or going to a site such as megaupload you should NEVER open that link unless you know COMPLETELY what you are doing, if you don't, you risk getting viruses such as keyloggers and worms.

If this did happen through Tip.It and the link isn't Youtube, Metacafe or a similar site then scan your computer and PM a mod/admin with details of the the PM and user. From the sounds of it, it seems like nothing really happened when you opened the site, but you can never be sure, and you can never be too carefull.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

If any of you clicked the link, please be sure to check out the following thread and follow Pure_MageUK's instructions on how to remove the keylogger:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=711644

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I was stupid enough to open the link i got from blackcherry, and i paid the price, i got hacked on RS, i dont know if i got hacekd on TIF, i hope not.

Any message i get i will give it to a mod on here so they can deal with it.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I was stupid enough to open the link i got from blackcherry, and i paid the price, i got hacked on RS, i dont know if i got hacekd on TIF, i hope not.

Any message i get i will give it to a mod on here so they can deal with it.

I received your PM. Luckily the link is censored. Whoever is doing this will probably continue to try and evade our attempts to stop them.

A bump to remind everyone to not click any links you are suspicious of. There will always be someone trying to steal your account. It's a constant battle. Best thing you can do to protect yourself is to beware of strangers and report and suspicious posts or PMs.

mcguff1.png

try downloading snoopfree privacy shield, it blocks all keyloggers, and works great

http://www.snoopfree.com/

I don't see how that would work here, those scanners look for files with hashes of known keyloggers and the keyloggers that people get sent here are most likely not in it's database due to them being too new.

Guarenteed i can code a keylogger that is undetectable by that, not that i ever have/ever will code keyloggers.

If you don't want your account hacked, the simple solution is to not allow your computer to run the keyloggers in the first place.

try downloading snoopfree privacy shield, it blocks all keyloggers, and works great

I don't see how that would work here, those scanners look for files with hashes of known keyloggers and the keyloggers that people get sent here are most likely not in it's database due to them being too new.

Guarenteed i can code a keylogger that is undetectable by that, not that i ever have/ever will code keyloggers.

If you don't want your account hacked, the simple solution is to not allow your computer to run the keyloggers in the first place.

That's not how Snoopfree works.

I got a pm from Assassin1357 with the link but luckily didn't click on it. I almost did but noticed it wasn't youtube or any other well-known site at the last minute. Phew.

No one loves me enough to send me mail :(

Not even hackers :cry:

lol your lucky not unloved

I got a pm from Assassin1357 with the link but luckily didn't click on it. I almost did but noticed it wasn't youtube or any other well-known site at the last minute. Phew.

sorry bout that

Assassin1357.png

never click links that you dont know where they go

or from people you've never met, even when in the description it may involve you, its probably a lie

ive had 2 pms like this in the past week, both claiming i was in a video

then they gave a link, which i had never seen before

so i reported.. hopefully they got banned

Scrd_Silence.png

never click links that you dont know where they go

or from people you've never met, even when in the description it may involve you, its probably a lie

ive had 2 pms like this in the past week, both claiming i was in a video

then they gave a link, which i had never seen before

so i reported.. hopefully they got banned

I have seen vids of me though lol, I was kinda excited to see a new one but it was a scam, oh well. :wall:

Meili is correct, and I'd like to see you code that Jordanweb, if you think you've managed it then send it to my mail address in the keylog removal forum and I can almost 100% guarentee you I'll be able to find what it drops in.

SnoopFree actively watches common keylogging techniques to see if they're being used, it does not scan files for hashes from a known database.

Those tools may not work, as this keylogger may be a brand new one so that antivirus companies may not be able to release the newest definition, that render the database obsolete when attempting to detect this "green" password stealer

The best way is GOING TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITES to download the CLEAN versions of them. This can guarantee yourself invulnerable to those noobs.

Hope this tip helps

Currently taking a break from Runescape