My original bank screen shot, before I quit :)

trust me its not fake, its very much real, from 3 years back.

I currently have over a billion worth of different supplies for all skills and still have 24 party hats and a santa. Not as many rares, but way more stuff for skills.

If you still think its fake you can meet me in game to see 4 phat sets.

Hm, I'll need to make sure I could sell one of those "phat sets", just to make sure it's not fake. *Cough* O:)

Haha, all I can say is...Free stuff. Now.

LoL, nice one :)

Couldnt respond sooner because I was given a little vacation from this forum - LOL

Game Name: Ego Scorpion

Party Hat Sets: 4

Bank Pictures: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=712645&start=0

ego_scorpion.png

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trust me its not fake, its very much real, from 3 years back.

I currently have over a billion worth of different supplies for all skills and still have 24 party hats and a santa. Not as many rares, but way more stuff for skills.

If you still think its fake you can meet me in game to see 4 phat sets.

Hm, I'll need to make sure I could sell one of those "phat sets", just to make sure it's not fake. *Cough* O:)

Haha, all I can say is...Free stuff. Now.

LoL, nice one :)

Couldnt respond sooner because I was given a little vacation from this forum - LOL

That just made me lmao irl :anxious: Anyways still sick bank ego ::'

=P~

Oh wow, I can only dream of that sort of wealth.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Impressive, also do the techniques that you told me about still work with the Great Exchange?

Well, partialy. For one, it seems I was right about the price decrease accross the board and that oepened up some new intresting possibilities. Hop on vent ill tell ya all about it :)

edit:

When I get home from work that is lol, im at work right now :(

ego_scorpion.png

I have decided to never sell these rares. I will hold on to them as a symbol of my achievement. I will enjoy this symbol for as long as Jagex doesnt give in to the whining of the few to take them out of the game :)

And thanks for all the good responses :)

edit:

spialot2, your signature picture is amaizing. Did you draw it yourself?

ego_scorpion.png

Just a little thought that passes over some doubt in my mind. On the bank picture is shows you have 67M but to my knowledge wouldn't the font colour of 67M be of a different colour. Since when you get to 100k it turns white instead of yellow?

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

oh god you do have an ego :P

*blinded by richies* puts shades on 8-)

HeHe when I made this account I was already rich thus I put ego there on purpose. I love delibartely getting on the nerves of those who down talk me or start drama with me out of jealousy :shame:

ego_scorpion.png

HeHe when I made this account I was already rich thus I put ego there on purpose. I love delibartely getting on the nerves of those who down talk me or start drama with me out of jealousy :shame:

That's another thing you said that made me lmfao irl :anxious: One question for you ego, if they take the p hats out of the game though, would you or would you not quit? Just wondering. It's also boring being alone in the vent server :anxious:

That's another thing you said that made me lmfao irl :anxious: One question for you ego, if they take the p hats out of the game though, would you or would you not quit? Just wondering. It's also boring being alone in the vent server :anxious:

At this point phats are taking up 6 bank slots. I wear blue once in a while to help me buy supplys quicker, but I dont buy them, I dont sell them, rent them, or anything else of that nature.

They are there to remind me of all the fun I had earning them with my good friend unleash and my awesome merchant crew. We had a lot of fun back in the day and enjoyed the game, the hats have sentemental value to me which is bigger than any financial value.

I consider myself lucky when it comes to runescape to have the understanding of the game that allows me to make something out of nothing. I have been able to keep buying supplys for 4 months that ive been back now without having any $ hehe, kinda make $ on the fly to support my compulsive spending habbit.

So, to answer your question, I doubt I would quit if phats were to lose value. Only time I quit is when I run out fun things to do and get bored hehe.

ego_scorpion.png

Impressive, also do the techniques that you told me about still work with the Great Exchange?

Well, partialy. For one, it seems I was right about the price decrease accross the board and that oepened up some new intresting possibilities. Hop on vent ill tell ya all about it :)

edit:

I'll be on as soon as I can.

oh and yeah, I didn't expect things to fall by this much. Well at least none of the disaster theories crap was correct.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

edit:

I'll be on as soon as I can.

oh and yeah, I didn't expect things to fall by this much. Well at least none of the disaster theories crap was correct.

Heh prices going down so much isnt exactly a disaster, but still not that good of a thing. Atleast rares are somewhat stable so its all good \'

ego_scorpion.png

*eyeballs pop out of head and get stuck on computer screen*

wow! amazing bank... i started playing in 2003, i played for 4 months b4 my rents found out and made me quit (i was only 10), then i started playing again in 2004 (i think, idk) and then on and off since then. my friend in rl started playing RSC 4 months after the game came out, missed the phat event, got santas, and then when rs2 came out promptly traded 2 of them for a rune 2h... :-/ he doesnt play anymore and now im a higher lvl then him, but he still tells me about the good ole days in RSC....

beastly merch skillz..... ur making me want to start trying to hack accounts. lol JK!

thats the most rares ive seen in a real pic.... congrats

d_e_l_u_x_e2.gif

who ever said nothing is impossible has obviously never tried to slam a revolving door...

(\__/)

( O.o )This is Bunny.

( > < )Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Ya i dont think you awnsered my question (sorry to be anoying) its curiosity... What happened to the 4 C-Crackers?

Only when the last wolf is dead,

The last tree is cut down,

The last river dammed

And the last field is paved over, Will humans realize, that we can't survive on money alone!

Author unknown.