Parents..Making me lose..everything

martinisback

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide]
fgfuyfyuiuy0, you're the one that had to pick weeds to pay for your truck, right?

Ehhh, mostly. It was only for like 1/7th for my truck. The rest I paid of in cash when I got it.

The weed thing was fun. About 4-5 acres of weeds, by hand. My muscles tripled since that Summer.

What? You can't be serious. What are they trying to do? Raise a donald trhump for themselves? :shock: Thats a twisted way to raise a child..

I am serious. My real life friend, Zeekyhbomb, could probably tell you more. This coming from a different perspective then mine.

It seems that some people kind of find this as shocking/wierd. I dislike my Dad for most of these things. My Dad, as a whole, comes off as a nice, friendly, cool guy, but the thing is you get a whole different perspective when living with him. Backround:

My Dad was one of many children growing up. The problem? My Grandma and Grandpa deserted him and my aunt. My grandma died, my grandpa is unfortunately still alive. I know that is a bad thing to say, but considering all that he is done to my Dad/my family, I feel it's right to blatently state it as it is. My Dad was raised by my Aunt, who was 16 when it all began and him only being 6 or 7.

Ever since I was a kid, my Dad pressured my sisters and I to work whenever there was work to be done. Basically, if we saw something needed to be done, we do it without being asked. I have spent about 6 months grounded from not paying attention.

My dad opened his own company in '99. A mortgage company. Ever since, my sisters and I have been working for his company (I.E. shredding paper, stapling papers, vaccuming, cleaning, etc.) for no pay. Only to learn working skills.

My Dad shipped me off to Arizona 2 weeks before my 15th birthday. The day of turning 15, I would have to have a job. The day rolled by and I didn't have a job. My Dad made me come back where I was grounded all summer and had to pull weeds in our canyon for 6 hours a day; 7 days a week while working at his office 5 days a week for 6 hours. I had to keep a sheet with my times and get it signed at the end of the day. If it wasn't signed by 12:00am the next day, the times would be discarded and I'd have to make that days work again.

The grounding lifted, but by November I was grounded until I found a job, which I did at a local grocery store a week later.

By December, my Dad wants me out of his house. He says I am introverted and I don't communicate with the family. This being my [bleep] of a Stepmom and my Dad's 3 minions. My sisters. I, being the type of person who studies someone and knows how they react, calm him down and convince for me to stay. I had to write up a contract stating I'd interact with the family and get over my introvertness.

I tend to get introverted when I draw/read. When I stop either, it'll last for about a day. My Dad doesn't really like me doing it. Plus, he doesn't like the stuff I draw (I.E. Zombies, scary things, etc.) Says it changes my aura and it gives negativity. I decided to make him mad by drawing a bunch, hanging 'em in my room and buying a bunch of posters of movies I like, like Dawn of the Dead (Original and New), The Condemned, 300, and I am going to be getting Hostel II soon.

Pictures

killer_guy.jpg

zombie_pic.jpg

wilderness_picture.jpg

fish_guy.jpg

My 16th birthday was coming up. Before I could get my permit, I had to listen to 19 hours of tapes called "How to win friends and influence other people" by Dale Karnegie and write a 3 page report on it. Now, for my license, I had to read the book and write a 3 page report on the book and then another one on responsibility.

I finished and then passed. I got my car (With my money) and I was free. .. Well, so I thought, lol. Basically, I began to become myself again and wipe the fake smile off my face. My dad pulled up one day and said my car was being repoed. <- I think that's how you spell it.

I saved my car :thumbsup: Don't ask me how, but I put my skills to the test and bull-sharted my way through the ordeal.

Basically, I wrote 3 contracts. One for the family, again. One for the car and on for my sisters. These stating that I will take them anywhere, on cue, and if I hesitate, my car is sold and my dad gets $500 per hour he spends trying to sell it. So, my sisters have been dragging me around and really... pissing me off. Mostly the second youngest. She asks if I will take her anywhere. I say no because I am busy doing something. She tells my dad. I fix the problem with him. He threatens me. I take her where she needs to go.

I feel bad writing about this and I don't want any sympathy. It just feels good to let it out. I mostly talk to my cousin, who is there most the time and tries to help me with this stuff, but I don't think of it as enough.

Thanks to anyone who read that all O_o

EDIT:

Found the ravine picture of the weeds I pulled. I had to step back, so it is longer then it seems. Basically, I pulled every weed, by hand, and bagged them for later to be inspected. I ended up pulling about 40-50+ black bags of weeds. Basically, about 1.5-2 acres down and about 3.5-4 acres across.

Picture.jpg

The red line farthest south is where I started. Farthest North is where I ended. The width that I pulled went off the camera, but it does about another acre (Both added together). The brown pole you can see, sort of bottom left, is about my height (Me being 5'9). So, you can compare that to the length of it all.

Punch them, or give me your address and let me do it for you.

Even if only for #8, please.

I would be more than happy to give you my address :D When you show up, I'd help. Lol. My Dad is pretty strong. He works out every morning before work.

#8 kills me. It's a good movie to see once and learn about life once, but when you watch it every month for the last year, it makes you want to blow it up more than once.

[/hide]

I was a little bit suspicious of your story so i used a programme to search the origin of those pictures you 'drew' and they were from some other forum.

No one is that strict, didnt it strike anyone else how ridiculous that story sounded, im sorry i wasnt that gullible.

You obviously just google image searched for disturbing teen drawings or something. nice try though...

Lol? Those are my original drawings and I have them for proof. The signature in the bottom is of my own. I highly doubt you even did search because those images wouldn't come up as I have only uploaded them on Tip.It in my Gallery. The story is true and it's my life. If you don't believe me, you can ask Zeekyhbomb, as I have stated above. You sound stupid because there isn't a program to look up images. Give me the forum link, please, because the 'person' apparently took my pictures. Thanks.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

[hide]
fgfuyfyuiuy0, you're the one that had to pick weeds to pay for your truck, right?

Ehhh, mostly. It was only for like 1/7th for my truck. The rest I paid of in cash when I got it.

The weed thing was fun. About 4-5 acres of weeds, by hand. My muscles tripled since that Summer.

What? You can't be serious. What are they trying to do? Raise a donald trhump for themselves? :shock: Thats a twisted way to raise a child..

I am serious. My real life friend, Zeekyhbomb, could probably tell you more. This coming from a different perspective then mine.

It seems that some people kind of find this as shocking/wierd. I dislike my Dad for most of these things. My Dad, as a whole, comes off as a nice, friendly, cool guy, but the thing is you get a whole different perspective when living with him. Backround:

My Dad was one of many children growing up. The problem? My Grandma and Grandpa deserted him and my aunt. My grandma died, my grandpa is unfortunately still alive. I know that is a bad thing to say, but considering all that he is done to my Dad/my family, I feel it's right to blatently state it as it is. My Dad was raised by my Aunt, who was 16 when it all began and him only being 6 or 7.

Ever since I was a kid, my Dad pressured my sisters and I to work whenever there was work to be done. Basically, if we saw something needed to be done, we do it without being asked. I have spent about 6 months grounded from not paying attention.

My dad opened his own company in '99. A mortgage company. Ever since, my sisters and I have been working for his company (I.E. shredding paper, stapling papers, vaccuming, cleaning, etc.) for no pay. Only to learn working skills.

My Dad shipped me off to Arizona 2 weeks before my 15th birthday. The day of turning 15, I would have to have a job. The day rolled by and I didn't have a job. My Dad made me come back where I was grounded all summer and had to pull weeds in our canyon for 6 hours a day; 7 days a week while working at his office 5 days a week for 6 hours. I had to keep a sheet with my times and get it signed at the end of the day. If it wasn't signed by 12:00am the next day, the times would be discarded and I'd have to make that days work again.

The grounding lifted, but by November I was grounded until I found a job, which I did at a local grocery store a week later.

By December, my Dad wants me out of his house. He says I am introverted and I don't communicate with the family. This being my [bleep] of a Stepmom and my Dad's 3 minions. My sisters. I, being the type of person who studies someone and knows how they react, calm him down and convince for me to stay. I had to write up a contract stating I'd interact with the family and get over my introvertness.

I tend to get introverted when I draw/read. When I stop either, it'll last for about a day. My Dad doesn't really like me doing it. Plus, he doesn't like the stuff I draw (I.E. Zombies, scary things, etc.) Says it changes my aura and it gives negativity. I decided to make him mad by drawing a bunch, hanging 'em in my room and buying a bunch of posters of movies I like, like Dawn of the Dead (Original and New), The Condemned, 300, and I am going to be getting Hostel II soon.

Pictures

killer_guy.jpg

zombie_pic.jpg

wilderness_picture.jpg

fish_guy.jpg

My 16th birthday was coming up. Before I could get my permit, I had to listen to 19 hours of tapes called "How to win friends and influence other people" by Dale Karnegie and write a 3 page report on it. Now, for my license, I had to read the book and write a 3 page report on the book and then another one on responsibility.

I finished and then passed. I got my car (With my money) and I was free. .. Well, so I thought, lol. Basically, I began to become myself again and wipe the fake smile off my face. My dad pulled up one day and said my car was being repoed. <- I think that's how you spell it.

I saved my car :thumbsup: Don't ask me how, but I put my skills to the test and bull-sharted my way through the ordeal.

Basically, I wrote 3 contracts. One for the family, again. One for the car and on for my sisters. These stating that I will take them anywhere, on cue, and if I hesitate, my car is sold and my dad gets $500 per hour he spends trying to sell it. So, my sisters have been dragging me around and really... pissing me off. Mostly the second youngest. She asks if I will take her anywhere. I say no because I am busy doing something. She tells my dad. I fix the problem with him. He threatens me. I take her where she needs to go.

I feel bad writing about this and I don't want any sympathy. It just feels good to let it out. I mostly talk to my cousin, who is there most the time and tries to help me with this stuff, but I don't think of it as enough.

EDIT:

Found the ravine picture of the weeds I pulled. I had to step back, so it is longer then it seems. Basically, I pulled every weed, by hand, and bagged them for later to be inspected. I ended up pulling about 40-50+ black bags of weeds. Basically, about 1.5-2 acres down and about 3.5-4 acres across.

Picture.jpg

The red line farthest south is where I started. Farthest North is where I ended. The width that I pulled went off the camera, but it does about another acre (Both added together). The brown pole you can see, sort of bottom left, is about my height (Me being 5'9). So, you can compare that to the length of it all.

I would be more than happy to give you my address :D When you show up, I'd help. Lol. My Dad is pretty strong. He works out every morning before work.

#8 kills me. It's a good movie to see once and learn about life once, but when you watch it every month for the last year, it makes you want to blow it up more than once.

[/hide]

I was a little bit suspicious of your story so i used a programme to search the origin of those pictures you 'drew' and they were from some other forum.

No one is that strict, didnt it strike anyone else how ridiculous that story sounded, im sorry i wasnt that gullible.

You obviously just google image searched for disturbing teen drawings or something. nice try though...

LOLWUT?

rangesig.gif

[hide]

Pictures

killer_guy.jpg

zombie_pic.jpg

wilderness_picture.jpg

fish_guy.jpg

EDIT:

Picture.jpg

[/hide]

Lol? Those are my original drawings and I have them for proof. The signature in the bottom is of my own. I highly doubt you even did search because those images wouldn't come up as I have only uploaded them on Tip.It in my Gallery. The story is true and it's my life. If you don't believe me, you can ask Zeekyhbomb, as I have stated above. You sound stupid because there isn't a program to look up images. Give me the forum link, please, because the 'person' apparently took my pictures. Thanks.

I didnt mean to offend you, i just think that you plagiarised those pictures and your story was a littlr bit imaginary. Top marks for creativity though.

Again, i dont want to make you angry, you obviously have some issues it doesnt mean you can lie. We all know its a joke now so can we treat it as such

NICKELEY102.png

[hide]

Pictures

killer_guy.jpg

zombie_pic.jpg

wilderness_picture.jpg

fish_guy.jpg

EDIT:

Picture.jpg

[/hide]

I didnt mean to offend you, i just think that you plagiarised those pictures and your story was a littlr bit imaginary. Top marks for creativity though.

Again, i dont want to make you angry, you obviously have some issues it doesnt mean you can lie. We all know its a joke now so can we treat it as such

I thought you said you saw these pictures on another forum? Basically, you lied? Also, I wasn't angry. I think it's funny how you are accusing my story of being fake when you don't have anything to back it up. No one else thinks of it as a joke. You seem to be the only on accusing me of making up a story, lol. I honestly can say I am not mad/angry, I was asking for proof of your claim and you seem to not have the forum URL for me.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Oi. Nickely.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=707866

The first place one of those was posted.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=712110

Posted again, along with the others.

However, fgfuyfyuiuy0, in the second one you claimed to have drawn all of them, while in the first you said they were done by others in a contest. Care to explain?

(I believe you for the moment.)

p2gq.jpg

[hide]

Pictures

killer_guy.jpg

zombie_pic.jpg

wilderness_picture.jpg

fish_guy.jpg

EDIT:

Picture.jpg

[/hide]

I thought you said you saw these pictures on another forum? Basically, you lied? Also, I wasn't angry. I think it's funny how you are accusing my story of being fake when you don't have anything to back it up. No one else thinks of it as a joke. You seem to be the only on accusing me of making up a story, lol. I honestly can say I am not mad/angry, I was asking for proof of your claim and you seem to not have the forum URL for me.

So you did just copy and paste them from somewhere else? Its nothing to be ashamed of, it just seems strange. You did choose some pretty typical teenage angsty/crude sort of drawings to take so it did seem very believable, hence why everyone believed you.

NICKELEY102.png

Oi. Nickely.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=707866

The first place one of those was posted.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=712110

Posted again, along with the others.

However, fgfuyfyuiuy0, in the second one you claimed to have drawn all of them, while in the first you said they were done by others in a contest. Care to explain?

(I believe you for the moment.)

My friend and I were trying to beat each other in a zombie drawing contest. He said for me to post them on Tip.It, but I had to say it was my friends who drew it. He uses the forum as well (Blink 182, who posted on the actual post). I said it was my friends so neither of us got a disadvantage. Basically, he was number one and I was number two and it seems I suck since he got more votes, lol.

So you did just copy and paste them from somewhere else? Its nothing to be ashamed of, it just seems strange. You did choose some pretty typical teenage angsty/crude sort of drawings to take so it did seem very believable, hence why everyone believed you.

Erm, what? BTW, how do you find them crude? A robot, a RuneScape picture, an attempted hand drawing, which I turned into a character, and some guy in an iron mask with a shotgun and samurai sword?

Still waiting for the URL you were talking about.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Lookie, I took some pictures :thumbsup:

The Secret:

secretvw3.jpg

Couple contracts I have written:

contractpl7.jpg

My parents and my sisters went to Universal Studios and I had to watch the house for the weekend, since someone had to stay and watch the dogs and the house.

contract2ne0.jpg

Car contract, as I had stated earlier that I had to write one.

The pictures I drew and the posters in my room as I had detailed:

bedroomwallmu1.jpg

Notice my username in the picture? =]

Well, that was fun. Now you are probably going to say I somehow got those pictures off the internet with the same kid, troll.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

[hide]Lookie, I took some pictures :thumbsup:

The Secret:

secretvw3.jpg

contractpl7.jpg

My parents and my sisters went to Universal Studios and I had to watch the house for the weekend, since someone had to stay and watch the dogs and the house.

contract2ne0.jpg

bedroomwallmu1.jpg

Well, that was fun. Now you are probably going to say I somehow got those pictures off the internet with the same kid, troll.[/hide]

Absolute, complete, win.

Honestly you trolls just need to go away. What does fgf have to gain from lying here?

[hide]Lookie, I took some pictures :thumbsup:

The Secret:

secretvw3.jpg

contractpl7.jpg

contract2ne0.jpg

bedroomwallmu1.jpg

Well, that was fun. Now you are probably going to say I somehow got those pictures off the internet with the same kid, troll.[/hide]

Absolute, complete, win.

Honestly you trolls just need to go away. What does fgf have to gain from lying here?

Lol. Thanks Nadril.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

What a load of crap (no offense)

You're certainly entitled to your own opinion; however collaborating is the most effective way to solve problems. No offence but you wouldn't be the first person I'd go to with perceptions or communication problems for reasons I need not explain or repeat to other people on these boards.

Within saying all this I took the time to read all of his replies rather than just the original on the first page and my advice is now completely different in those circumstances.

fgfuyfyuiuy0 if you would like someone to listen or talk to off the boards, you are welcome to contact me.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

What a load of crap (no offense)

You're certainly entitled to your own opinion;

Thank you =P

however collaborating is the most effective way to solve problems. No offence but you wouldn't be the first person I'd go to with perceptions or communication problems for reasons I need not explain or repeat to other people on these boards.

Within saying all this I took the time to read all of his replies rather than just the original on the first page and my advice is now completely different in those circumstances.

Negoatiating, collaborating, compromise.. all these sound nice and dandy, but there is nothing to negotiate about "I want". I did neither military nor civil service (wich is compulsatory in Austria), not because i negotiated (how could that possibly have worked?), but because i just said "no". I went out when i was 13 not because i negotiated with my parents. I didn't give them a say in this. I didn't ask my parents for permission to drop out of school, i just did it.

I believe that any party who wants to hold you back, or wants to force you to do something is just a projection of your own insecurities anyway. From my experience there is nothing that will hold you back, if you really want to. I don't particularly like compromises and i certainly don't like asking for permission.. Don't get me wrong. There are plenty of things i am willing to argue and i'm almost always willing to put myself into the shoes of other parties involved, but when i made up my mind about something it's my way or the highway.

From what i underastand about martinisbacks situation, his parents seem to say no just because of fear and anxiety. If he just does as he pleases, he wouldn't restrict his parents freedom in any way. So i have to disagree with you, when you suggest negotiations. There is nothing to negotiate about. Imo he should listen more to what he wants, than to his parents. If he wasn't scared of dissapointing them, i believe they wouldn't even get too angry ultimately. They have power over him, because he cares about them. It's about time to turn that stick around.

Negotiating, compromising - it's so counterintuitive.

I have to say, Fgyguguguyg, I have a massive amount of respect for you for managing to stay so pragmatic over it all. I know I couldn't and probably wouldn't.

But dude, get the car, drive to the airport and come over here. I'll refuge you, it'll be kosher. In the words of the Beastie Boys:

YOU GOTTA FIGHT!! (dun dun) FOR YOUR RIGHT!! (dun dun)

TO PAAARRRRRRRRTAAAAAAY!

dude u have the crappest set of parents ever...i feel sorry for you

man ur 15 i was allowed to go out till 9 in manchester when i was like 10 or 11...

u only live once show them how bad they are use your mouth to shout back and show them there wrecking your social life and health by cooping you up all the times..

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

I have to say, Fgyguguguyg, I have a massive amount of respect for you for managing to stay so pragmatic over it all. I know I couldn't and probably wouldn't.

But dude, get the car, drive to the airport and come over here. I'll refuge you, it'll be kosher. In the words of the Beastie Boys:

TO PAAARRRRRRRRTAAAAAAY!

Thanks Bubs =]

RuneScape has probably helped me more of in a good way. I got away from my life/parents and met some friends I got to talk about anything with.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

TO PAAARRRRRRRRTAAAAAAY!

Aye, wheres the "Hey, cool story Hansel", or the "Don't beleive his story, it's probably fake" (like the poor guy with the suicidal cat..)

Is it because this user has a high post count, so he must be right? Double standards ftl.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg