Auto Talker

Wizzer

The Jagex-endorsed client. It's nothing extra. If you mean one made by someone other than Jagex, you can google it. As long as it doesn't give you any extra benefits over other players, then it's fine.

Auto talkers shouldn't even be mentioned, and you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking of wanting one.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

I'm wondering is a autotalker illegal? Also is a rs client illegal?

Even if the talker's illegal i would like 1 :(

Wow, first of, the Runescape client is from RUNESCAPE. So not much conversation. Even in SoS, one of the anwsers says, "only the Runescape client is safe to download" or something along those lines.

Second off, if you want to get a Autotyper, quit Runescape for good. Seriousily. Autotypers break the macroing rule, and do nothing for you except give you a hand up, so you are basically in the same boat as; scammers, drop traders, flamers, etc...

Autotalkers are not legal in the runescape game, and the RuneScape client downloaded from the runescape site is legal. But if you use another client like SS, I'm not sure if that's legal anymore.

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

Autotalkers are not legal in the runescape game, and the RuneScape client downloaded from the runescape site is legal. But if you use another client like SS, I'm not sure if that's legal anymore.

The ones like Zybez are. It's no unfair advantage, just a cool RS themed IE.

Yeah, swiftswitch is legal because it just displays the game, with a bunch of cool tools around it, providing no in-game advantage. Shame on you for wanting an auto-talker, even if you know they are illegal :shame:

soldersig.jpg

swift switch is legal now!?!!? really?!!?

Cause I know that they removed the world switching thing but now it's 100% legal?? for sure?? absolutely 100% legal?

Roberthree wrote:

skeroh wrote:

Yeah, swiftswitch is legal because it just displays the game, with a bunch of cool tools around it, providing no in-game advantage. Shame on you for wanting an auto-talker, even if you know they are illegal Shame on you

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

swift switch is legal now!?!!? really?!!?

Cause I know that they removed the world switching thing but now it's 100% legal?? for sure?? absolutely 100% legal?

It's been legal for a while.

Anyways, talk of third party programs is not allowed on tip.it >_>

icecube7.jpeg

I dont see why people feel the need to answer his question with the exact same words as someone else.

Also who wouldnt want an autotalker? Doesnt mean you want to break the rules but you know it would be nice to have.

I agree, thats why I report topics like this, no good comes out of it because everyone tries to look like Mr/Mrs Goody-Two-Shoes. And they all answer in the same way with the smallest variation of grammar, and its usually flamming.

Google Keystroke Macros and you'll find your "Auto-talker". I mean come on people, if he wants to get banned let him get banned for macroing.

As for a third party client, I always have SS up and running, I believe its legal, and I have read many questions and answers pertaining to this, thats why I am not afraid to use it.

Apparently, my signature was to big.