Is it RuneScape 3 already?

truffoo

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not rs3, mechscape. I've noticed Jagex is running out of ideas for rs2, they're taking more sugestions then ever before. Most of the updates this month are sugestions. The quest this month is like the only non sugestion.

I disagree. I feel that they are taking player suggestions and acting on them to gain the support and happiness of the players who are already playing, and not new players who could be playing. I feel this is a CHOICE they made, not something they had to do because they were out of ideas.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

I don't know why everyone wants to speculate about this.

We play Runescape.

I think we should stop speculating so much about the future of Runescape and just play the game.

well said jem =D>

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

i dont even think rs has the money for a 3rd game. with having to pay for all the new things coming out and the continous pay for customer serivce. I think we are playing part of "rs3" because of all the new graphics they've been doing. this big update might be better graphics for the whole game instead of bits after bits.
Jagex has hundreds of millions.

The gowers alone were worth 32 million dollars early last year, i expect it to be a lot more by now.

Pfft, Zezima's richer than Andrew and Paul. He has a phat set.

Off topic: once again, Epee demonstrates the damage that 99 cooking has done to his brain :roll:

OT: i doubt there will be a RS3

:uhh:

Vengeful+Dusk.png

Pfft, Zezima's richer than Andrew and Paul. He has a phat set.

once again, Epee demonstrates the damage that 99 cooking has done to his brain :roll:

Cooking actually made me realize that Rs gp is worth more than RL gp. So err.. I learned from cooking 100k Lobbies Narb.

And that might come out wrong to some people...Ignore it.

Epee-Signature-2.png

^^ Talk about Off topic ^^ :shame:

In answer to your theory:

No to RS3

What do you define as RS3?

In my personal opinion I think RS3 would be a download to acheive graphics like WOW but still be the same map and game.

Definition of what "RS3" would mean is I guess the point of the thread.

I actually doubt whether there would be a WOW-like-graphics version of RuneScape, because then it would cease to be RuneScape. The main premise of RuneScape is to make it playable anywhere you can get internet access and have Java installed. Would also cost a heck of a lot more for funky graphics and it might detract from the playability of the game. Also might blur the lines between RS and WOW too much.

I'm amazed that this is still on page 1! =D>

WARNING: Prone to ramble ... but you probably already know that!

truffoo.png

1% F2P : 99% RL

Jagex announced long time ago that there will be no RS3, but they had the idea of making a totally new online game that is not runescape.

1. Where is this said?

2. Aka they make RS3 but give it a new name and clear the stats

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png

Jagex announced long time ago that there will be no RS3, but they had the idea of making a totally new online game that is not runescape.

1. Where does it say that?

2. So when they make RS3 they will give it a new name and clear the stats

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png

1. Where does it say that?

2. So when they make RS3 they will give it a new name and clear the stats

Mechscape.

Look it up.

Jagex have registered 20 or more mechscape url's already, and afew leaks of concept art and stuff have made the game highly likely

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

I've heard many rumours about a new game by Jagex being released, called "MechScape". Maybe this could be what they have planned for the new year. It seems too early to say for definite yet though. There are still many RuneScape updates to come, and Jagex did say that they would let hints float about, regarding this big update.

Also, there are a LOT of scams out there, regarding RuneScape 3, which doesn't exist. Maybe this is why Jagex called it a different name - because some of the newer players might get the name of the website wrong, and the location of the REAL game wrong. Therefore, resulting in a keylogger.

Just my thoughts.

Jagex had once said that they were never going to add a RS v.3, But they said they wouldnt add anymore dragon armour, either. They added dragon boots and dragon full helmet.

Theres still a chance they might release a runescape V.3, But I think it might be a new skill, considering there hasnt been a skill released at all this year.

vizardsig-1.png

Jagex had once said that they were never going to add a RS v.3, But they said they wouldnt add anymore dragon armour, either. They added dragon boots and dragon full helmet.

Theres still a chance they might release a runescape V.3, But I think it might be a new skill, considering there hasnt been a skill released at all this year.

Meterology.