. : -Attention imposters- : .

unFaith

As most of you have been intrigued by the style of Froth Kahn, I would like to share with you some work by BlaznAzn. He was a user here for a short while a couple months ago, and I find the style very similar and just as much inspiring.

michelletag2.jpg

reisv3.jpg

reisv4.jpg

wow.png

Have fun staring in admiration. :)

you gotta looks past the women into the work put into the sigs... lots of detail, the last pic shows their talent.

Jlr

possiblenewsig1.jpg

lol does no one remember when all froth did was girls in his sigs? you boys are sounding quite "happy" saying to take the girls out.

shorty2av.gif

Shorty427-96 CB merchanter/skiller banned 6/27/04

The Jakal-109 CB 99 Range/Magic/Fletching, 80 runecrafting.

Kirby1288-101 CB skiller 99 fletching.

fade the women a bit more?

People...understand that these are not made by me. If you read my post you will see they are made by BlaznAzn, so please refrain from comments on how to improve them, because I obviously do not have the ability when they are not my own work. lol

They are just here to further inspire any of you with an intrigue in this specific style.

Hmmz, looking good..Ive heard of him, never saw much work by him though..

It isnt really similar to FrothKahns work, as Blazn uses more abstract renders in it, as though it seems..

Still, thats one style worth learning ;)

tipitsigte0.png

They would be better without the women in them.

are u nuts? what you want in them guys? lol :lol:

or just plain

anyways those sigs are fabulous.I wish i knew how to make sigs that good

Actually, they arent as good as Kahn or even as Demented IMHO :?

They are very un organized, not as smooth and subtle.

And to be blunt, the women are ugly :P Also, it helps when they dont "stand out" as much. The linework is ok. All around decent :wink:

If it isn't in your veins, you'll never know.

And to be blunt, the women are ugly :P Also, it helps when they dont "stand out" as much. The linework is ok. All around decent :wink:

Yeah, these women are far from hot..

you can't really say that, you don't know if this is their best work or not... if you look into it, it took quite a bit of skill, many of us on this board take this for grantit but you can't say someones work is better then others when to each his own.

thats my opinion anyway

Jlr

possiblenewsig1.jpg

you can't really say that, you don't know if this is their best work or not... if you look into it, it took quite a bit of skill, many of us on this board take this for grantit but you can't say someones work is better then others when to each his own.

thats my opinion anyway

Jlr

If you look, I said "IMHO- In My Humble Opinion" :wink:

Although I do see your point, it may or may not be thier "best" work. I just took it all at face value. I realize it still takes quite a bit of skill to pull of those type of sigs.

If it isn't in your veins, you'll never know.

I like his backgrounds, its an expenicive progarm he has there.

Actually, blazn used only photoshop for these. Quite amazing.

But yes, he did have better works than this, these are the only ones I could find that he sent me through MSN a while back. Wish I had more.

I like his backgrounds, its an expenicive progarm he has there.

Actually, blazn used only photoshop for these. Quite amazing.

But yes, he did have better works than this, these are the only ones I could find that he sent me through MSN a while back. Wish I had more.

The last one has 3dsm. And his work is top-notch. But out of the ones that you have, the second sig is the best. His made better ones.

je peut seulment lui dire qu'il a beaucoup de talent avec ces progs. Il a fait des signatures magnificant seulment avec photoshop. Dans le 4 ieme il montre qu'il sais ce qu'il fait.

C'est domage qu'il n'est pas encore au forums. Ces travail sont du bon inspiration, je pence qu'il pouvait nous montrer beaucoup.

Sorry trying to keep french up also :P Sorry if i made spelling or grammer mistakes, not to great at french.

Jlr

possiblenewsig1.jpg

The last one has 3dsm. And his work is top-notch. But out of the ones that you have, the second sig is the best. His made better ones.

That's what I was almost sure of, but I asked him about that one also, he told me only photoshop, but eh, he could be lying, and I am of course very gullible. :D