Making fast money with good stats/low cash

compfreak847

Ok, I quit for a couple of months, and didn't realize that I would play again. So, I gave away all of my stuff. Now I'm coming back, but without the 40 mil I had before. Anyone have some ideas as to fast ways of making money with my stats (in sig) and about 1.5m?

Thanks,

-DeviledEgg24

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I was thinking of nat crafting (I've crafter over 70k nats) but I got pked last time I tried, so I'm still a little scared. If there's no better suggestions I might go back to it. I know it's probably the fastest money maker, but if there's something that earns almost as much with no risk, I'd do that instead

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

It is very possible to start barrowing with only 1.5 mill. 1k deaths, 4k minds, torags helm, torags legs, rune plate, addy boots, dds, rune arrows, msb, 10 ppot(4), 100 monkfish should be less than that.

Barring that, it may be a good idea to ask the people you gave your wealth to if they could lend you some back so you can get back on your feet.

nh.jpg

I was thinking of nat crafting (I've crafter over 70k nats) but I got pked last time I tried, so I'm still a little scared. If there's no better suggestions I might go back to it. I know it's probably the fastest money maker, but if there's something that earns almost as much with no risk, I'd do that instead

Fairy ring crafting is about 15 seconds slower, but with no risk of death. Or you could balloon craft laws.

Barring that, it may be a good idea to ask the people you gave your wealth to if they could lend you some back so you can get back on your feet.

Unfortunately, it seems I picked the wrong friends this time... They don't want to loan, much less give, any of it out. I might try barrows, but it seems like all the barrows sets have gone down a lot! I might try killing ankous, but that might be hard without guthans....

DeviledEgg24.png

I slayerd Ankous at level 72 combat, and didn't use that much food (about 10 lobby's) I killed 50 Ankous, so 1 lobster for 5 Ankous. So for your Combat level it would be no problem without Guthans I think.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

don't worry about pkers.

you can learn to avoid them 90% of the time, read some guides. And even then, adding in the time it takes to die, get your pouches back, it's still the fastest cash you're gonna get at your levels. You could jusst use fairy rings, but wheres the fun in that? :P

Either that, or try to luck out at barrows

don't worry about pkers.

you can learn to avoid them 90% of the time, read some guides. And even then, adding in the time it takes to die, get your pouches back, it's still the fastest cash you're gonna get at your levels. You could jusst use fairy rings, but wheres the fun in that? :P

Either that, or try to luck out at barrows

Yeah, that's what I thought. I crafted 14k nats in a streak without getting pked, (escaped 5 pkers) but the next 1k nats got me pked 4 times. I guess I'll go back to crafting nats. Thanks for the help, everyone!

DeviledEgg24.png

Do the "enlightened journey" quest, and use the balloon to travel to entrana and craft laws

you sacrifice 1 invetory space for the normal log to get there, and you use up 1 duel ring every 8 trips.

I timed it a few times (when I met an abyss crafter at the altar) and even without super energies, I was faster in most of the times. (me using the balloon)

laws don't sell that great, but are still kinda easy to sell.

And no risk involved (except when repairing pouches in abyss)

Do the "enlightened journey" quest, and use the balloon to travel to entrana and craft laws

you sacrifice 1 invetory space for the normal log to get there, and you use up 1 duel ring every 8 trips.

I timed it a few times (when I met an abyss crafter at the altar) and even without super energies, I was faster in most of the times. (me using the balloon)

Himm, sounds kind of interesting. Anyone else have experience with this method?

DeviledEgg24.png

Unfortunately, it seems I picked the wrong friends this time... They don't want to loan, much less give, any of it out. I might try barrows, but it seems like all the barrows sets have gone down a lot! I might try killing ankous, but that might be hard without guthans....

That's very unfortunate. The next time you decide to "quit", it may just be a better idea to just set up your bank and inventory to switch back to F2P and keep everything. Then, whenever the whim hits you and you want to come back, you'll be all set.

Unfortunately, I don't have any get-rich-quick schemes since I don't really have one myself. :(

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

Ok, I quit for a couple of months, and didn't realize that I would play again. So, I gave away all of my stuff. Now I'm coming back, but without the 40 mil I had before. Anyone have some ideas as to fast ways of making money with my stats (in sig) and about 1.5m?

Thanks,

-DeviledEgg24

ask for your money back :XD:

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

I would suggest rcing nature runes. You can make a small fortune over a short period of time. Rc Pkers aren't too hard to avoid, and given your rcing level, you can use quite a few types of pouches.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Himm, sounds kind of interesting. Anyone else have experience with this method?

I've used this method from about level 65 to level 75 runecrafting, and it is indeed effective. Without using super energies or even paying much attention, for that matter, I can easily craft 1.2k laws an hour. On weekends I logged on and sold them for 330 each - people eat them up at that price. Most buyers purchase quantities of 1-3k.

Factoring the costs of the normal logs and dueling rings, the profit is slightly better then abyss nature crafting, without constant risk of getting killed.

"Less is more" -- Mies