Training with cannon..

Crazymonster

Hey

Im about to get my ranged to 70+ so where is the best place to train with a cannon? :)

crazymonster.png

Dragon: Platelegs[3] Plateskirts[4] D boots[46] Shield left halfs[2] D long (D imp)[1] D arrowtips (D imp)[202]

GWD Splits: Shards [2] GWD Solo: Shards [1]

Slayer: Black masks[1] G Mauls[10] Whips[4]

dagannoths

but it's gonna cost you a ton

Cost what? :) :P

Oh and a nuubish question :P

Where/how do i get to dagannoths? Never been at their place :P :oops:

crazymonster.png

Dragon: Platelegs[3] Plateskirts[4] D boots[46] Shield left halfs[2] D long (D imp)[1] D arrowtips (D imp)[202]

over mil in cash i think.. like 2m idk

1k of them got me like 15k exp. oh and do horror from the deep q to get in there

K ty...

I've got like 4k cballs, so ill see how far that gets me :)

Ill back the cannon up with 10k iron arrows :P

Are there any safespots there or how?

crazymonster.png

over mil in cash i think.. like 2m idk

1k of them got me like 15k exp. oh and do horror from the deep q to get in there

K ty...

no they range and melee you

i suggest you take couple prayer potions to back up prayer

use range pray and some monkfish maybe if you need heal

and use rune full so melee doesn't hit hard

VIX VIX VIX

You can also bring some noted food or pots, and sell and buy it back at the general store on the 2nd floor of the Lighthouse.

Definitely a good idea. Don't over pay for c balls as the price really should go down since there is less demand then supply.

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png

Yaks, maybe

Place is not crowded and they are only 22lvl with 50 hp so cannon will hit hard

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

Rumor has it that poisen spider's in the wilderness are a good location to train with a cannon.

Veitchy~

If you do decide to cannon in the wild, just abandon the cannon if someone tries to pk you. You'll get it back from the dwarf for free if it's left out.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

I'm pretty sure the ice trolls on Jatiszo? are a good place to train and still have a good chance of making money while cannoning. I think there is aguide here on tip.it, but i can't seem to find it.

Good Luck and have fun.

mockme_14.png

mockme_14.png

mockme_14.png

Going for a Dragonfire Shield-Almost there!

K ty...

4k balls will get you about 92k exp, that means you will only get 67 range.

Hmm yeah you were right :P

But since i dont like ranged i bought 5k cballs more :P

So im 69 now and got about 2.5k left :P

I wear prosalyte armour and have a prayer bonus about +25

Then just protect from melee and i stay down there for a very long time :D :P

Oh and got 141 dagannots as slayer assignment just before i went down there.. D**m that was easy slayer xp :P Took like 15min to complete the task xD

But well thx for the help guys =D

crazymonster.png