/Sledge Meets Peter - A Cabbage Tale\ Parts -I-II-III-IV-V-

Sledge

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never heard of OoC so just as cabbage as this topic :roll:

I've never heard of you, so you are a no name in my books (really not, no one is a no name, but that really isn't that point). The OoC is real popular around these forums... :roll:

oh ye gr8 to be the leader of ppl who have nothing better to do that collect cabbage :roll:

edit: just looked at ur stats and i see why u collect cabbage not much to do with ur stats eh? :wink:

The early blackbane would probly own you with some kind of a comeback but I'll have to do.

And clicking over and over and over training stats is better then clicking over and over and over picking cabbage how? Rs is about having fun and I dont find training skills fun at all. Its a game bud. Were just a bunch of people who like to pick cabbage. I dont see anything wrong with that. Neither should you. So if you dont like reading cabbage post and anything cabbage releated dont look at it. Simple as that.

Neways! I think im going to go pick some cabbage!

lovinmoriog6.png

Retired Moriquendi Staff

Mori Website

Mori Forums

Mori Memberlist

I've never heard of you, so you are a no name in my books (really not, no one is a no name, but that really isn't that point). The OoC is real popular around these forums... :roll:

oh ye gr8 to be the leader of ppl who have nothing better to do that collect cabbage :roll:

edit: just looked at ur stats and i see why u collect cabbage not much to do with ur stats eh? :wink:

The early blackbane would probly own you with some kind of a comeback but I'll have to do.

And clicking over and over and over training stats is better then clicking over and over and over picking cabbage how? Rs is about having fun and I dont find training skills fun at all. Its a game bud. Were just a bunch of people who like to pick cabbage. I dont see anything wrong with that. Neither should you. So if you dont like reading cabbage post and anything cabbage releated dont look at it. Simple as that.

Neways! I think im going to go pick some cabbage!

Amen Brutha!

I would join you picking cabbage but..... Im at school right now and their computers suck like crazy-cabbage-haters...... :cry: :cry: er- and we're not allowed to play games on teh school's computers anyway, teehee!

blueho7.png

rightsanimeme1.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png

more more more more

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Awesome work again.

I hope I had such an imagination like you.

10 points... wait! I have a toy dog for you!

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Love it. We want more!

off-topic: we (meaning I) also want another cabbagepalooza thingy! The last one was great!

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Firstly, I am not a leader of the OoC. Blackbane and something gorilla and a few other people are. I am IN NO WAY related to the OoC. And secondly, I have fun, just like you. I also don't play RS a lot (esp anymore because of Egoboo (and dare insult me there... Just don't)) and am a 'new' character. I just don't level stats all day (I don't find it quite fun). I play to have fun.

Thanks for all the support :)

Id like to do more today but, no! You must wait and suffer! ty for reading :)

:( I can't wait...

ozXHe7P.png

The tale continues...

part3strip16rb.jpg

part3strip23gd.jpg

part3strip33tc.jpg

part3strip47vp.jpg

part3strip54wv.jpg

part3strip68tc.jpg

part3strip6andahalf5kk.jpg

part3strip73ub.jpg

Oh no! What have they gotten themselves into! :twisted:

To see what will happen with these shocking turn of events, tune in next time. Same cabbage time, same cabbage channel. :lol:

lovinmoriog6.png

Retired Moriquendi Staff

Mori Website

Mori Forums

Mori Memberlist

*bows to Sledge*

That is some great work man. Would you mind getting every cabbage story done up, and we can make a special stickie for you on the OoC forums. . . . no clutter of others posting inbetween episodes.

It would be an honour to have them on the OoC forums.

Kah..... bah...... danm! Whats the third one again?

*bows to Sledge*

That is some great work man. Would you mind getting every cabbage story done up, and we can make a special stickie for you on the OoC forums. . . . no clutter of others posting inbetween episodes.

id be glad to do that. I still havnt recieved the activation code for my ooc forum account so I think i put in the wrong email adress. i sometimes do that (happened when was trying to make "sledgehammar" on this forum. had to make "sledge" instead). Ill try to make another account.

lovinmoriog6.png

Retired Moriquendi Staff

Mori Website

Mori Forums

Mori Memberlist

*bows to Sledge*

id be glad to do that. I still havnt recieved the activation code for my ooc forum account so I think i put in the wrong email adress. i sometimes do that (happened when was trying to make "sledgehammar" on this forum. had to make "sledge" instead). Ill try to make another account.

well i am sure a mod there can force activate your account.. i have done it befor on my small forums

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!