Another thing about noobs...

prairiepalmeri

Where would you say the noobiest place of Runescape is and why. (Besides Lummy...lol) I would like to say, BARBARIAN FISHING AREA, plz cooked food plz.
Myself and many of my friends fish there, therefore I do not consider that area "nooby".

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Questionnaires go in the questionnaire forum

The clear winner for the question would be the RSOF. The rants forum is their spawning ground. Once they develop movement, they make their way to the suggestions forum and start dumping their filth. Then, they attack various forums such as Off-topic or *shivers* RPG forum consuming all forms of potential intellect as they go along. Currently, they have infected and taken over the RSOF almost completely, only people in market forums have been able to develop an immunity to their nature. Unfortunately, now they have found TIF and some of them are slowly trying to spread here as well.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Tutorial island ::'

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

al-kharid is nooby, coz its just over the water from lummy.

btw prairiepalmeri ax+by=c is not right. It is ax+by+c=o.

No, it's not very nooby because they cant afford the 10gp.Its actually fairly noob-free.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

I'd say "where can i kill goblins?" in the forest behind the general store in lumbridge...

....i've actually seen this :shock: :XD:

Similar thing ahppenedto me "Where can i find the cows?" next to the freakin cow paddock!

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.