SICKENED :(

donnascoty

I LOGGED INTO MY ACC 2NITE TO DISCOVER EVERYTHING I WORKED HARD FOR HAD BEEN HACKED :cry: :cry: OVER 1 MILLION CASH, DRAG HELM, DRAG SKIRT,RUNE PLATE, RUNE KITE, DRAG-LONG, 2 X DDP , DRAG-SKIM,DRAG-MACE,GOLD WIZ(FULL),400 P-POTS, OVER 1000 VERY HIGH LVL HERBS WHICH TOOK FOREVER TO GET :evil: THEY TOOK ALOT MORE INFACT EVRYTHING THAT WAS WORTH SUMMIT PLUS ...ALL MY RANDOM EVENT ITEMS IE FULL MIME,ZOMBIE,FROG TOKENS ETC ?? WHICH CANT BE TRADED SO IT WAS JUST FOR BADNESS! I AM SICK TO THE STOMACH & I DONT THINK I CAN KEEP ON PLAYING RUNESCAPE :cry: YET AM A LVL 95 MUM LOL & I WORKED HARD FOR MY STUFF! ITS SAD :cry:

DonnaScoty.png

WHY SHOULD I QUIT ?

Because you fail at life.

Because you can't find the shift or Caps Lock.

Because if you are level 95 you should know to fully protect your account.

Because if you're a mom, you should be paying attention to your child/children instead of playing a MMORPG.

Your first post was pity post, tsk.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I LOGGED INTO MY ACC 2NITE TO DISCOVER EVERYTHING I WORKED HARD FOR HAD BEEN HACKED :cry: :cry: OVER 1 MILLION CASH, DRAG HELM, DRAG SKIRT,RUNE PLATE, RUNE KITE, DRAG-LONG, 2 X DDP , DRAG-SKIM,DRAG-MACE,GOLD WIZ(FULL),400 P-POTS, OVER 1000 VERY HIGH LVL HERBS WHICH TOOK FOREVER TO GET :evil: THEY TOOK ALOT MORE INFACT EVRYTHING THAT WAS WORTH SUMMIT PLUS ...ALL MY RANDOM EVENT ITEMS IE FULL MIME,ZOMBIE,FROG TOKENS ETC ?? WHICH CANT BE TRADED SO IT WAS JUST FOR BADNESS! I AM SICK TO THE STOMACH & I DONT THINK I CAN KEEP ON PLAYING RUNESCAPE :cry: YET AM A LVL 95 MUM LOL & I WORKED HARD FOR MY STUFF! ITS SAD :cry:

givedamnbg7.gif

td2sig.jpg

WHY SHOULD I QUIT ?

Because if you're a mom, you should be paying attention to your child/children instead of playing a MMORPG.

Because he's pissed he lost items on a virtual game, he fails life? Who ever said he/she was a mother? The caps lock thing is true. And he/she can easily accidently get a keylogger, malicous software. I'm sure if you got hacked, you wouldn't want to have to read "you fail life" over an online forum.

WHY SHOULD I QUIT ?

Because he's pissed he lost items on a virtual game, he fails life? Who ever said he/she was a mother? The caps lock thing is true. And he/she can easily accidently get a keylogger, malicous software. I'm sure if you got hacked, you wouldn't want to have to read "you fail life" over an online forum.

YET AM A LVL 95 MUM

Hmm... People can't just stumble across keyloggers that hack Runescape. She had to be trying to buy money online or macros. And if I ever get hacked, by all means, tell me I fail at life. But until then, I'm gonna say it all I want.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

1) Don't post these "I got hacked" things on the rants forum

2) If your lvl 95, I'm sure you have friends who can help you get some of the stuff back

3) It's really your fault, get better computer protection

4) Don't expect pity from us, buddy, we're heartless

5) Don't type in all caps, you look immature and stupid.

6) Considering you have only posted 2 things and your second one is and "I got hacked" on, it kinda makes me think you just want our pity money.

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

@purfishx

You can 'just' stumble upon Runescape keyloggers more then you would think. Sure, trying to buy money online/macros are examples of how you could get a keylogger, but don't go thinking that their the only ways. Something as simple as visiting a website, or downloading a 'runescape video' can easily get you one.

You fail at life

So.. Care to elaborate, or are you just ignorant and making an [wagon] out of yourself?

I LOGGED INTO MY ACC 2NITE...

They stole all you stuff but not your account. Sounds fishy to me. And I suppose you didn't have a bank PIN? If not it's your own fault.

They can't steal it if you have recoveries. If they change your password, you use your recoveries to get a new password. And if they try to delete your recoveries, you cancel the deletion as soon as you notice it.

7320.jpg

7753.gif

Being hacked implicates Jagex as being responsible, since their servers were breaken into.

I however don't know of a single case where a Jagex server's security would've ever been compromised, nor do I think organized criminals/professional hackers with the actual skill to hack in their servers would waste time on collecting virtual items with minimal resell value...

Most likely 1 of the following happened:

1.You or your children have downloaded a "cheat" or "macro" or any other 'helping' program for RuneScape, which was a keylogger or backdoor trojan.

2.Your password was too easily guessable. Never pick a password that in any way relates to a real word, let alone anything related to yourself or your name/your life. Preferably add numbers as well.

3.Your recoveries were compromised. Someone knowing enough about you could take your password by knowing the answers to your recovery questions.