How to make money?

Guest Reapsta

Guest Reapsta

So how can a lvl 3 f2p make money? I need like 1 set of god armour every month. I dont want to merchant, i want to skill.

Mining iron seems to be your best option.Easy to mine and bank(West Varock Mine).You can sell them for atleast 100 gp each.A friend of mine timed his runs(10) and he had an average of about 3:45 minutes.That is about 17 runs an hour:

With 27 iron ores(pick in inventory):around 460/hour.

With 28 iron ores(pick in hand):about 475.

Have fun :)

Kill goblins.

HAHAHA ROFL THAT SURE WAS HELL OF ALOT FUNNY ROFL HAHAHAH :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Well to the point, mine iron/coal or dance for high levelers.

LOL :lol:

why didnt i ever try that :wall:

\' \' \' \' \'

ya but seriously mine iron

Hephaestos8.gif

Do like all the lvl 3 non-skillers do these days, BEG LIKE YOU NEVER BEGGED BEFORE!

Hey, some people give these guys money :shame: .

Warning:you should not atempt this. Only for great master.

Or anything minable :-#

22031_s.gif

get 60 mining by minining iron (banking the ores), sell the iron, and go into the mining guild and mine coal + some mith, thats the best money maker through skills in f2p, at least for me =P

kysax.png

After taking a break of 17 months, i had to come back

but everything has changed way too much xD

I'd suggest you get these levels:

Skill - Level - What you can do

Mining - 41 - Mine iron up to this level then sell all and buy Rune pickaxe and then mine coal to 60

Smithing - 30 - Smith iron, although it may only be 50%, it's still rather quick xp, then go into the steel industry, for this you could also do a f2p quest that gives you plenty of xp

Runecrafting - 44 - Gets you 4x airs, plenty of profit.

Woodcutting - 60 Use willows to get to this point then chop yews.

Enjoy. :)

liverdh1.jpg

Help me starting out again - Give YOUR advice!

If you're collecting in game "hyt's" send me a message here or in game :D

So how can a lvl 3 f2p make money? I need like 1 set of god armour every month. I dont want to merchant, i want to skill.

Why do you "need" one set of God armor every month? If I'm not mistaken, you're talking about the Saradomin, Guthix and Zamorak God armor, right?

Your obsession with items will quickly make you unsatisfied with the game and either cause you to turn to cheating or quitting the game. Maybe you should just play the game as it is and get the items you want when the opportunity arises.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

Kill goblins.

HAHAHA ROFL THAT SURE WAS HELL OF ALOT FUNNY ROFL HAHAHAH :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Well to the point, mine iron/coal or dance for high levelers.

um dance? DANCE? uh i spent about 1 hour trying that when i was a noob and no one payed attention to me. So i don't think you should try that. not that it is a bad idea but...

glitch.jpg

Why do you "need" one set of God armor every month? If I'm not mistaken, you're talking about the Saradomin, Guthix and Zamorak God armor, right?

Your obsession with items will quickly make you unsatisfied with the game and either cause you to turn to cheating or quitting the game. Maybe you should just play the game as it is and get the items you want when the opportunity arises.

I totally agree! :thumbsup:

glitch.jpg