The Best Movies of all time

Dontknowyet

dudes... what's wrong with u guys... Godzilla is by far the most nostalgic movie ever. It's got action, CG..?, and of course it has..um..it has..er.. a story. Anyways, the new Gozillas are coming out and there's only one more Godzilla coming out (from what i heard), "Godzilla: Final War."

definately the Shrek movies.

I also like star wars but i understand they arnt the best movies around, but i had some great times doing star wars related stuff (im such a geek lol) cant wait til the new one comes out...please lucas make it good....

adolpha2mp.png

[Jarkan (retired)]-[2001-2003]

[Adolpha (retired)]-[2003-2004]

I posted the same thing in the other topic.

Thirteen-(Drama) If you're feeling angsty, this is the movie to watch. It follows the story of a 13 year old girl, Tracy, who wants to climb to the top of the social popularity ladder in her school. She wants to befriend the most popular and attractive girl in school, Evie. The influence on Tracy by Evie is starting to worry her mother who is starting to notice the drastic change in her daughter's behavior.

Ginger Snaps Back-(Horror) A movie that truly portrays what a bond between two sisters should be. 2 Girls, Ginger and Bridgette are stuck in a 19th century Canadian Colony in the woods. Something is not right about the village but the girls don't know it yet. Their love for each other is soon tested when something tragic is going to happen to Ginger and Bridgette has 2 options, kill Ginger or kill herself.

Both of those movies are very well written and leave a strong impact on your mind.

How does a profession differ from an occupation?

Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo

B000089739.01.LZZZZZZZ.*Format%20disabled%20due%20to%20security%20reasons*

what could possibly beat that?

dodgeball.jpg

Of course. :P

And I thought "Thirteen" wasn't that great, irritating hand-camera use was really getting on my nerves, almost became cinema-sick. :P And overal it was okay, not anything very special, but that's just my opinion.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

J and silent bob - Strike Back

is the best film of all time!

~SharK~ 8)

omg i love you!! i know that movie off my heart it rulezzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

"hey i got a wiping problem i stik those little peices of paper up my brown eye and bam!! no shiht stains in my undies hey y dont ya spread my cheeks so you can see the f*ckin stink nuggets!!!!" omfg i laffed myself stupid

Romper stomper was indeed a leet New Zealand movie. If you liked it youll like American History X well no doubt :)

Best movie of all time... hmm.. i actually started a small diary of moves that i though were good and had to get a copy of. Idk, i have loads of favourites.

But i would reccomden Good Morning Vietnam with Robbin Williams.

sig.gif

Crazy Old Man.

R.I.P The Old Nite. My Mentor and Brother.

He taught me how to play the game.

starsky and hutch with ben stiller and that other guy

but then again i havnt seen hundreds of films, and i watch more modern films also, and im not allowed to watch the shining, actually i dont even think i hav it :o

ownen wilson?

sig.gif

Crazy Old Man.

REDRUM!!! REDRUM!!! REDRUM!!!

The Shining is also really good.

Basic Storey Line: (see the simpsons hollow'en special VIII)

Family gets sent to a house, house start to bleed and father goes nuts. Father is frozen, family escapes. Nice and simple.

sig.gif

Crazy Old Man.

Forgot to mention SE7EN, a movie with alot of twists.

I watched Thirteen on the movie network here, I was shocked to know that those two girls were only 13. Made me think that it's just another testimate to how screwed up our world is.

Wow, I thought I was the only one who ever saw eXistenZ, seemed like a low budget indy film, but it was weird, in a good way.

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller!

Man!! when the guy said eXistenZ I didn't think anything about it, assuming it was just another movie I havn't watched. However, now that you mention that line I KNOW that I've seen the movie but can't remember any details about it :\

Wow, I thought I was the only one who ever saw eXistenZ, seemed like a low budget indy film, but it was weird, in a good way.

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller!

Man!! when the guy said eXistenZ I didn't think anything about it, assuming it was just another movie I havn't watched. However, now that you mention that line I KNOW that I've seen the movie but can't remember any details about it :\

Allegra Geller make some sort of freaked out game that you insert directly into your spinal cord, and there's a ton of twists. If I could remember it, I would give you some more detail, but I don't :P

And I thought "Thirteen" wasn't that great, irritating hand-camera use was really getting on my nerves, almost became cinema-sick. :P And overal it was okay, not anything very special, but that's just my opinion.

Hmm I thought it just added to the drama of the movie. The only time I remember them using any bizzare camera angles was when she was tripped out or stoned wherever.

How does a profession differ from an occupation?

1. no i've not seen citizen kane

2. Braveheart was a great movie, as was saving private ryan,also History of the World Part 1... im very partial to LOTR, so those are on my list as well... there's just too many to name

and Passion of the Christ is on there too

GreenAgeOfSovereigncopy.png