Fury. Oh my! Only 14.5K, some fish and patience!?

sheep455_is_the_best

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess if you're bored, poor, and you like kitties, this would work very well. Its a good way for low levels with alot of patience to get their very own fury. Uniqueness and intelligence gives this guide a 10/10.

Practicality 0/10

I'd score the guide the other way round. The fact that you could sell your cats for 100 deaths is almost common knowledge. The only uniqueness I see is selling the deaths for tokkul to buy a fury (and even that isn't as good as selling deaths for GP). As for intelligence... if you think carefully about this idea, you'd wonder why no one else does it. The guide points out an obvious truth (although it's a truth I just realized)

Practicality... this guide is a "no-brainer" way to get slow money with minimal effort. Sorta like wearing Ava's Accumulator to get free steel arrows with almost no effort. Practicality is a yes/no sort of thing, and I say :thumbup:

Very original but due to time I think I'll stick to RuneCrafting.

Lmao nice idea though. =D> :lol:

Why not take your kitten with you? Unless you have a familiar out, the kitten could follow you and be a *cough*distraction*cough* mobile moneymaking device.

To the OP: Great guide. The title is a tad misleading. You'll need a LOT of patience. After I read this guide, I was thinking "How come almost no one is doing this?"

dorcus0.png

"The best defence is to stay out of range" - French proverb

Bad luck happens. Learn and get over it.

It's cheaper to sell those death runes to ge and buy a fury.

145 Cats x 100 Deaths = 14500 Deaths

14500 Deaths = 4132500gp

1 Fury = 3mil

If you sold the deaths for gold, you'd have 1132500gp left.

patson138.png

Better idea: if you still have like no skills to speak of that can make you money...

Go to the Gnome Stronghold. Stop at the bank. Get your boots of lightness, spotty/er cape, penance gloves, explorer ring or whatever. Now, no-life picking flax for 2-4 days. 3mil bam.

Unless flax is less than 100ea these days...

newsigac5.png

This guide has one MAJOR flaw.

Furies are 3200k. Deaths are 300 ea. 300x14500=4350k. 4350k-3200k=1150k. So using this method you actually lose well over 1 million gp...

Did you even read the method??

If you did you're are extremly... odd to say the least.

99 Woodcutting Achieved on 17th December 2007

Barrows Drops: 1 x Great Axe; 3 x Brassard; 1 x K Coif; 1x Dh Helm; 2 x Guthans Plate; 1 x Ahrim Hood; 1 x Ahrim Skirt; 2 x Flail; 1 x X-bow; 2 x Dharok Legs.

LMsmallsigcopy.jpg

Good side method of making a fury 8-) .

Fletch or alch, cat's hungry, feed it and so on.

It's just that this takes 580 hours of gameplay just to get 145 cats :ohnoes: . That's pretty much a month of non-stop gameplay!

Dang, I couldn't do that!

And I can mine 20k essence without stopping...

22031_s.gif

Its an intersting guide but I think it would be nice if you added a little note to say that even if you don't want a fury it is still a good profit, I did it sometimes on my way to 99 fishing and was able to sell 1.5k deaths for a profit on G E instead.

Jgard.png

This guide has one MAJOR flaw.

Furies are 3200k. Deaths are 300 ea. 300x14500=4350k. 4350k-3200k=1150k. So using this method you actually lose well over 1 million gp...

You're only spending 14.5k...

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P

• 3 weeks later...