ZF wins over DI? (POST HERE ONLY)

AceJordan123

grats to ZF even if DI didnt cheat ZF still would have won so grats ZF :D

wat r u a freakin moron? go 3 item some more.

we had 30 left at the end how would zf come close to beating us!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????

and still then they had charlie and his friends attack di but we still had 30 left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desti is Back (H)

flagani22393ar9.gif

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tkennyrunsfromwar9fc.png

he ran all the way east and then he came bak to the war he admited he died at the war yet i saw him run? there for he cheeted :lol:

Reposted fo sake of above post.

a ZF member cheating by leaving boundarys.

ZF loses by default now?

user1-dark.png

tkennyrunsfromwar9fc.png

he ran all the way east and then he came bak to the war he admited he died at the war yet i saw him run? there for he cheeted :lol:

ZF loses by default now?

look at ur map, i see some di also broke that rule, like i did with the clan crashing rule that was broken lets cancle it out, zf still wins on default thnx to ur zombies.

-Dark Blade75

both sides had people from other clans that apparently werent invited but snuck on. Then lets throw those out. Di still had zombies, it doesnt matter if there was 1 zombie, or if there were 100 zombies. Zf wins on default on this, if you would like to gain ur spot back how about a rematch in a few weeks or when our leaders decide.

-Dark Blade75

Wtf are you on about Zombies?

3 DI cheated.

2 ZF cheated + BLATENTLY ZF HAD PEOPLE FIGHTING FOR THEM WHO WERN'T IN ZF, THEREFORE THATS ANOTHER RULE BREAKER.

Thats 3 cheats each. DI are the winners, you cant just claim victory when we were the last clan standing you moron, how about YOU try and war us again if you want that precious No.1. Because trust me, it's not yours yet and we dont plan on giving it away to a clan full of scum.

Devil Dante - 124 Combat - Banned.

Mr D4nt3 - 106 Combat - Banned.

Septix - 116 Combat ;)

both sides had people from other clans that apparently werent invited but snuck on. Then lets throw those out. Di still had zombies, it doesnt matter if there was 1 zombie, or if there were 100 zombies. Zf wins on default on this, if you would like to gain ur spot back how about a rematch in a few weeks or when our leaders decide.

-Dark Blade75

what about zf, st stunner and tkenny came back with rune, on the other had urban died before the war started. and dante came with no armour?

yea so zf wins even tho they got slaughted when so many people that why non di or zf were out to get di and zf had how amny more people, i think about 50 more.

zf is so number one spot quility :roll:

tkennyrunsfromwar9fc.png

ZF loses by default now?

look at ur map, i see some di also broke that rule, like i did with the clan crashing rule that was broken lets cancle it out, zf still wins on default thnx to ur zombies.

-Dark Blade75

Please explain wtf ur on about zombies? And btw you can see that the dots were actually fighitng, so that means thats ZF + Di there so they rule eachother out? Correct? Di wins by default.

Septix - 116 Combat ;)

tkennyrunsfromwar9fc.png

ZF loses by default now?

Pfft have a good look at the green dots even further out then tkenny u stupid [bleep]ers

ZF 4 LYFE 8)

-Dark Blade75

what about zf, st stunner and tkenny came back with rune, on the other had urban died before the war started. and dante came with no armour?

yea so zf wins even tho they got slaughted when so many people that why non di or zf were out to get di and zf had how amny more people, i think about 50 more.

zf is so number one spot quility :roll:

1.prove st came back with rune and tk cuz i havnt seen it yet.

2. i said zf wins on default, u can thank your idiot clan for having about 20 zombies, if u still think ur better then us challenge us for first spot in a few weeks again

-Dark Blade75

tkennyrunsfromwar9fc.png

ZF loses by default now?

-Dark Blade75

Please explain * ur on about zombies? And btw you can see that the dots were actually fighitng, so that means thats ZF + Di there so they rule eachother out? Correct? Di wins by default.

rule each other out means no1 gains from that. meaning no1 wins by default on the fact that they left the boundries because both clans did.

-Dark Blade75

tkennyrunsfromwar9fc.png

ZF loses by default now?

Pfft have a good look at the green dots even further out then tkenny u stupid *

ZF 4 LYFE 8)

read the post, he went east and south tell no di were on him then came back then ran off again

DOESNT MATTER, you said one person ruins it for DI.

One person ruined it for ZF.

The cheating cancels out, and it goes to the clan with 30+ people sitting at gds at the end.

ZF lost, get it through your thick skulls.

user1-dark.png

tkennyrunsfromwar9fc.png

ZF loses by default now?

-Dark Blade75

its not like he jus went over the boundry too..he kept going west..i didnt even bother chasing him he got so far west ...di win by default

this is how i see it. both sides cheated. the crashers of the war attacked more di than zf. di end up with 30+ at the end. if that 1 or 2 members of di didn't come i don't think those 30+ will be dead. Zf also left war grounds and came back. lets use common sense here. DI WON.

No, rephrase that, YOU can challenge us for the No.1 spot in a few weeks, we had 3 Zombies, you had ALOT more cheating than 3, Let me think...

Trent openingly admitting to going out to help ZF.

Tkenny leaving the battlefield.

Psycho fleeing from the battlefield.

Kevin006 calling ZF on certain Di members.

Bclay calling ZF on certain Di members.

DAMN WHAT DO YOU KNOW, THATS MORE THAN 3, THATS BLOODY 5! TO OUR 3 CHEATS, DAM DI WINS BY DEFAULT.

BTW, challenge us if you want the No.1 spot, were comfortably happy standing at rank 1 atm. Because your clan CLEARLY doesn't deserver it, let alone actually have it.

Septix - 116 Combat ;)

Forget this, its so dumb, arguing. Yay lets argue and get nowhere!

DI: We won!

ZF: No you came back though!

DI: But you ran from war!

ZF: Amagad so were cooler than you though!

DI: Amagad liar but you hax and you also bring Charlie g00n squad!

ZF: Amagad no but you prog and 1 hit us all!

Wow give it a rest honestly. End result is 30 DI left at GDs. ZF had more than DI, but DI had more when it was over. DI were the last clan at GDs by 30+ people, you think if Urban Oke didnt come back then DI would have all died somehow and lost 30 people yeah? Yeah ok whatever helps you sleep at night honestly lol, "but but but DI came back from when they died" BUT ZF RAN FROM WAR AND PEOPLE HELPED THEM DO DAMAGE AND THATS ALSO AGAINST THE RULES, BOTH CLANS BROKEN DIFFERENT RULES, SO THAT CANCELS EACH OTHER OUT AND YOU CANT SAY ZF CHEATS BECAUSE DI CHEATS TOO, AND YOU CANT SAY DI CHEATS BECAUSE ZF CHEATS TOO. HAPPY? God dam idiots honestly. End result DI are last standing at GDs = DI win the war look even Jagex say it rofl give up ZF. Btw read Kellys post yeah 8)

On another note, everyone go apply at Damage Inc forums, the future online community, the future tipit! No lag at all, the best clan and the best people, and you can say whatever you want and not get banned, just dont flame and be nice :wink: Here you dont get your posts edited and its a much better community where complete idiots and noobs dont get to post cause Brian and Karl p00n them :lol:

http://s9.invisionfree.com/DamageIncorporated

:)

What do you mean. DI was the last standing at GDs and because 1 or 2 came back they ZF win?

ZF had atleast 10 friends so wouldn't that mean ZF cheated aswell?

In the end they both cheated so....

DOESNT MATTER, you said one person ruins it for DI.

One person ruined it for ZF.

The cheating cancels out, and it goes to the clan with 30+ people sitting at gds at the end.

ZF lost, get it through your thick skulls.

zf had uninvited guests-cheated

di had uninvited guests-cheated

(both cancled)

zf left the battle field-cheated

di left the battle field-cheated

(both cancled)

proof that di had zombies-cheated

no proof zf had zombies-didnt cheat

(zf wins that)

do the math, zf wins

if you wana say "well both cheated, why should one win?" im perfectly fine with saying it was a draw.

-Dark Blade75

This is my own opinion and not zf's.

Di won the battle, but also cheated. We only have 3 or so pictures proofs of di cheating, but we can't catch everything. There may have been more. There were also a number of di that came back unarmed. Sure most were unarmed, but they could have helped call names (which some did). I heard a member of di say that if zfe comes on noobs as food mules, di would get an automatic win.

And also the rpkers attacked both sides. They weren't called on by zf. I was chasing jeremy carr through gd ruins when I ran into a bunch of rpkers. I lagged and came back in lumby.

Personally I think this should be a draw and have a rematch some other day. If not every clan should start encouraging cheating, because it won't be punished as long as your clan is the last one standing.

tkennyrunsfromwar9fc.png

ZF loses by default now?

Pfft have a good look at the green dots even further out then tkenny u stupid *

ZF 4 LYFE 8)

Dont insult our member you lame noob

Zf you didnt win the war

Di won the war by a very big amount

Whats really pathetic is one of your members posts that zf won and all other topics are delete just because it was the first topic made, even though it is not the truth

You can't comne on tip.it and have all your little noob members come and say you won because di cheated. Di may have had a few members cheat. In any war a few members will cheat. Ghjjf himself has shown you that zf had people cheated on our side.

Just because you have zf tip.it mods controling the media doesnt mean anything. Just because all your member can say you won doesnt mean anything either. Just because you say your rank#1 doesnt mean you are

Di walked out war the war zone with 30 people ZF HAVE PROVEN THAT DI HAD 3 OR SO MEMBERS CHEATING. DI HAVE PROVED ZF HAD 3 OR SO MEMBERS CHEATING

DI LEFT THE GOD DAM WAR ZONE WITH OVER 30 PEOPLE

ZF LOST THE WAR FOR THE LAST TIME

YOU GOD DAM NOOBS THAT THINK YOUR RANK 1 ARE IDIOTS

124/126 Combat

this is how i see it. both sides cheated. the crashers of the war attacked more di than zf. di end up with 30+ at the end. if that 1 or 2 members of di didn't come i don't think those 30+ will be dead. Zf also left war grounds and came back. lets use common sense here. DI WON.

Yes exactly, well said, but they seem to think that their members cheating doesn't effect the overall outcome of the victory, they think that because a few of our members came back, they win by default lmao, but nooooooooo they're allowed to flee from the battle and have friends help them without paying the penalty, of course they are! Duh! Silly me!

Septix - 116 Combat ;)

There was no rules you couldn't leave boundaries. The rule was if you left boundaries, you can't return so I didn't return. Besides I left the boundaries out of disgust and I stopped to scream DI cheated because I saw an officer (badass23) returning to do name calling once again. So it should be ok to return to exact revenge on someone that killed you previously and just stand there to die?

It wsn't members but officers of DI that cheated. They should know the rules better. Even dante admitted to returning full rune or not it is returning and returning with other players too. Why return? It just causes more confusion. And being an officer he should have stayed at edge with his other players instead of bringing them back up and even providing morale boost. That in itself is some help.

rs name is da same

Skill Total: 2053+

Combat Lvl: 125

runescape2us0.jpg