210k bone bolts...

sparky697

Well if you want to know how many bolts you have till you get a lvl here's something that could help.

Get the range calc, and see how many monsters you have till you grow a lvl.

Then count how many you arrows you use per monster.

Then do this

Arrows Number*Monster Till Lvl=Number of arrows you have till you lose a lvl. This isn't exact but it gives you an Idea.

Pheonix Elite- obsessing 1 RS member at a time.

Narutosig75-1.jpg

Thanks Harrinator1 for the sig!

i wouldnt train on blk drags with bone bolts, at 83 range using bone bolts it takes around 5-8 mins to kill one blk drag...

instead i would go to blue drags and range them :)

im their with bone bolts now and am banking a full inv of hides and bones every 15-20 mins

only 5k kills away from 90 range....hope to be getting that by the begining of january

O, BTW i have banked around 300 hides and bones and only used 1.6k bone bolts :ohnoes: made over 1 mill gp with only spending 6400gp on bolts and about 15k gp on tellies out of the dungeon

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

Bone bolts are rubbish. Popular now, but still rubbish.

Time is money. Use proper gear and you kill monsters faster, get XP faster, get drops faster. It pays off.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

well do ogres have good drops? part of the reason im doing this is for money. i need around 7500 black drags for 99 range...thats around 23m gp in hides alone...and i have 5 months to do it .

You have plenty of time in that case, especially if your only collecting hides instead of both bones and hides. Then you can get about 20-26 per run depending on what you bring in invent, etc etc. BTW, if

I dunno what the one guy was talking bout, it took me 3-5 mins to kill a black drag with 81 range and 180 range bonus.. with bone bolts.

I use emerald (enchanted) bolts now and get kills in 1-2 mins. 180 range bonus.

Id suggest you did a few member things first like the quests that get you range equipment thats useful. Since you're just becoming a member its difficult, really, for me to explain what to do and for you to understand it if I do.

BTW, greaters are boring (terrible drops), ogres are more boring (worse drops) but fire giants are fun and they have decent drops. Plus there will be people at fires that you can have conversations with, and learn a bit more about members.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

test them yourself at blacks and you very well may see how high their def blocks against bone bolts

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

well do ogres have good drops? part of the reason im doing this is for money. i need around 7500 black drags for 99 range...thats around 23m gp in hides alone...and i have 5 months to do it .

dont forget u probz get every 100-200 black dragons a visage for 20 mil w00t?

dont forget u probz get every 100-200 black dragons a visage for 20 mil w00t?

I dont know where the hell you got this figure from but try somthing along the lines of every 2,000 - 5,000 kills

i killed around 500 myself before giving up

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

lol if you have 5 months go for it and kill black dragons! With all bones and hides collected, and maybe some visages you will make tons of profit, considering the cost of bone bolts. Should get you 99 range too!!

Good luck!!

The only problem with that is ranging black drags with bone bolts is like 15k/hr, so it might take a lot more than 5 months (if you have a social life).