• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated all outfits so far

Your very much welcome Tom :)

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Here's mine

skillcapeoutfitop9.png

[img=http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/6738/skillcapeoutfitop9.png]

Happysniff99 - Agility

What the [bleep] ?

Your the guy on the RuneScape Community Forums who sells Pixel signatures to people for boxs of ice cream and Rs Gee pees :o.

I would show a picture of my character in hi's mining cape but all my clothes are in my bank and I am f2p now so couldn't put them on.

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming

Quest point Cape:

rs.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff178/4954/rs.jpg

Sorry, last time forgot to put code :oops:

Username: Dark Bota

signaturews1.png

Proud owner of a Questcape

RSN: Lliebenau

Farm

lliebenaufarmjx0.png

That is the best outfit I have ever seen some one in the entire world of RuneScape wear, I love the colours the white party hat it combines a good colour combination with wealth and show of skill.

My vote defiantly goes to it, I am on my way to 99 Farming I would prefer a white party hat over any but unfortuently I will fall short of money after 99 Farming.

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming

Everone that posts could you please put your rsn as well as your image and the code. Thanks.

READ THE RULES. It States to put your rsn with your entry otherwise IT WILL NOT BE COUNTED

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

there we go sorry :P

No probs but i have updated the first post with an example entry which you should follow. Could you make it like that please?

Thanks

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

No probs but i have updated the first post with an example entry which you should follow. Could you make it like that please?

Thanks

aww i have to do a bigger one :P ok

ill do it after this quest

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Is everything in my post ok cause i dont see my picture added to the construction pictures yet

Yup just added it :wink: Check it out ::'

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

Thanks

aww i have to do a bigger one :P ok

ill do it after this quest

there :D

cookingcapecw3.png

Salim

[img=http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/9797/cookingcapecw3.png]

Salim

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg