Almost there~=D

not to be rude. but 99 fletching is much of an accomplishment because of how many people have it. get something thats not as common, and i will congrats you.

fletching is the most common 99. therefore, stupid in my eyes.

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

not to be rude. but 99 fletching is much of an accomplishment because of how many people have it. get something thats not as common, and i will congrats you.

I hate people who say 99 fletching isn't an accomplishment. getting something that 20,000 people out of 1 million isn't an accomplishment? riiight. :roll:

well anyways, grats, hope you get 99 soon :)

soldersig.jpg

Super huge congrats in advance from me. :mrgreen:

I never have really liked fletching since I found other skills, but it was a god starting block to lead me down the road to finding other skills that I truly love. *points to sig* :wink:

May that last 1m Exp be the fastest exp.

~Drum

I hate people who say 99 fletching isn't an accomplishment. getting something that 20,000 people out of 1 million isn't an accomplishment? riiight. :roll:

well anyways, grats, hope you get 99 soon :)

Agreed, its quite lame to bash an accomplishment no matter how big or how small.

ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN WORD WHAT YOUR TRYING TO SAY PROPERLY!

Way to mess that one up there, and incase you arent sure what im talking about. I went ahead and did you the favor of bolding it for you.

I mean what kind of person comes to flame people on their achievements, and calls their achievement stupid, yet can't even word it the right way.

It makes me wonder who the stupid one really is...

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Dont be jealous. clicking on many yew long or many yew tree is the same thing.

GL on 99. sexy skill cape :o

oie_080707215636np9.png

Good Luck

Only 1mil exp left, you can do it!

A7x_fan_4eva.png

14 Skills at 99 All Skills 85+ 2370+ Total

3058 Glacor Kills 326 Shards of Armadyl 1 Ragefire 1 Glaiven 2 Steadfast 33 Effigys

17 Abyssal Whips 5 Staff of Light 5 Dark Bows 40 Dragon Boots 16 Polypore Sticks

62 Barrow Items 6 Pharah Sceptres 117 Effigys

So the more people have 99 fletching the easier it becomes. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight -.-

Explain one thing to me, would you? How is this archievement any different than lets say the first one who got 99 fletching? I mean it's slower exp now too as it was back then, thanks to fletch-x and cut-x ruining the exp.

Congratulations matey! :XD:

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]

That is in cooking high scores the end person before it turns 98 \/

29,114 Amakudaru 99 13,034,431

That is in the fletching high scores the end person before it turns 98 \/

28,102 Whoneeds1 99 13,034,431

Meaning Fletching IS NOT! the most common 99 THEREFORE you Should shut you mouth!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OT: Good luck on 99 fletching, i'm sure that last 1m exp will fly past

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.