The God Wars Dungeon for Level 120+ Players (AoW)

Benjamin6264

-I meant your defence skill. 80 should be enough.

-You could get about 8 kills

-You would only be hit by his magic attacks, which hit about 20-30

-The special effect will happens once a kill, rarely 2, sometimes 0.

-It reduces about half of your prayer I think. Be sure to keep your hitpoints very high. A special attack followed by a magic one is very enough to kill someone not concetrated enough.

If you die, you should get a zamorak item, good armour, best weapon, food and potions you can get to get your 40 killcount the fastest possible to retrieve your items. Don't waste any time.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely don't agree with anything you said.

-Karil's Top? Dude, the only magic attack in there is from 1 of his minion, is single-player so you almost never get attacked by it, and splashes 80% of the time, even with this setup.

-Saradomin Brews drain the potted up stats, and so can't be used unless you have very high combat stats.

-Soma's guide is for players with a combat level of 120+.

Next time you're posting, think a little bit more.

8/10,

Nicely written, Great pictures. My one question is why is it required to have 61 magic, even though its a faster way to getting there you could also show other routes to get in the Dungeon. Also you could put the quest as recommendations to show its better to have these quest done.

Anyhow, nice guide :)

Thanks a lot to both of you for for posting. It makes me very happy to recieve comments from people :D. About the required quests and levels, I meant the requirements to use this guide, but I will make it clearer, splitting the absolutely required to access GWD, and the required to use this guide.

I know that the killcount takes a lot of food, but saradomin brews drain up potted stats, so isn't very good unless you have over 90 in every combat skill. However, your idea made me think about something. The inventory could be like normal, but with 6 sharks removed, and instead, there would be 4 saradomin brews and 2 super restore potions. So you could have brews for killcount and food for Zilyana.

I know that the killcount takes a lot of food, but saradomin brews drain up potted stats, so isn't very good unless you have over 90 in every combat skill. However, your idea made me think about something. The inventory could be like normal, but with 6 sharks removed, and instead, there would be 4 saradomin brews and 2 super restore potions. So you could have brews for killcount and food for Zilyana.

You don't need food for sara kc. :-k

Btw i'd rather last 30 zilyana kills than 5 hitting a bit higher, i think you should get somebody who has been to sara before(points at your agility level) to help you with the saradomin part of your guide, i mean it doesn't even include a zammy item.

10/10 Very Very nice guide i liked it 100%

I might go get some training and some friends and try this

once again very very nice

Judgement Is Harsh For Those Who Take It So Lightly...

Paired Up with Totaldude94

silverthehedgehog.jpg

I like to think i deliver more then just pizza...

[hide=Your Equipment]

saradominequipmentkw1.gif

Verac's Helmet : With the complete set, allows to hit through oponnent's defence.

Zamorak Cloak : Good Prayer Bonus. It makes Saradomin followers unagressive to you. Can swap from Saradomin one if you use Zamorak Stole.

Saradomin Stole : Good Prayer Bonus. Protects from Zamorak Monsters attacks. Can swap for Zamorak one if you use Saradomin Cloak.Verac's Flail: With the complete set, allows to hit through oponnent's defence.

Verac Brassard : With the complete set, allows to hit through oponnent's defence.

Verac Skirt : With the complete set, allows to hit through oponnent's defence.

Barrow Gloves : Good Overall.

Dragon Boots : Good Strength and Defence.

Ring of Wealth : Makes you get more Rare Drops.[/hide]

I think you switched the bolded parts around. Zammy Cloak defends from Zammy followers, not sara followers, and same with sara stole, vice versa.

Other then that, EXCELENT GUIDE <3:

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

The guide is good for a start. I do not like the fact that you wrote about bosses you have never been to. How can you confidently write a guide on a boss you yourself have never killed? You should also include the teleport method to get a full invo.

I think your invos and amour could use some tweaks. Less sharks more brews, more def in mage/melee/range depending on the boss, team numbers, etc. You should note in your bandos guide that the tank should leave pro melee on, while everyone else prays range. Currently it leads a reader to think that everyone should swap to range pray. You do not say where the tank should stand to "catch" the general effectively, before he gets to the team.

More spots to get kill counts, with pictures of these spots, should also be included. More options for gear would be nice as well. What if I don't have the item you suggest? Or if I have one better? Diamond bolts on Kree'arra are very good as well. Your sara kill count method is lacking. Also Commanders attack and the sara swords attack do not look alike at all.

Where you stand when Kree'arra spawns is really not important, as she teleports you around the room anyway. I do not see you mention anywhere what order the minions should be killed. Lets say you are killing bandos. You pray range for him, so does it make sense to go after the ranger first? You have melee gear on, should we kill the meleer first? That should be included for each boss, as they are all different.

It is a good start, but it could use some research to update it and make it a better guide.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

I don't think your 3,000 GP Rule section works.

If you take turns getting drops, after the first three people get theirs, how does the last person get his? If he's the only person in lootshare, all 4 people have an even chance at the drop. If one of the other people join, since lootshare isn't very "consistent", doesn't that mean one of them gets another chance at a drop before everyone's had one? Also, wouldn't it be unfair if one person gets Bandos Boots and the other person gets a Bandos Hilt?

vincent.jpg

~Alucard

nice guide but i "heavily" disagree about what you said about soloing sara boss, i can do it and make profit as the d boot drops while getting kc counter the loss and u usually end up with a 60k drop on average.

1- Soloing her is very risky, so you will probably end up losing your items.

2- Most people cannot slay Spiritual Mages.

3-If d boots counter the loss made by going to solo Sara Dungeon, why not just get d boots without going in the dungeon...

1- Soloing her is very risky, so you will probably end up losing your items.

2- Most people cannot slay Spiritual Mages.

3-If d boots counter the loss made by going to solo Sara Dungeon, why not just get d boots without going in the dungeon...

1. Only if you're a noob, zammy boss is probably riskier with his 50+ hits.

2. Doesn't make sara boss any harder.

3. For the chance of a hilt or sword drop maybe?

1-She defenietly is harder to solo than K'ril tsutsaroth with her dart-fast 31-hitting melee attacks. He maybe can hit 50 with his specia attack, but will not even do it one a kill.

2-Read post correctly, I was talking about the fact that dragon boots can pay the cost to solo Zilyana.

3-Chance of getting a rare drop at solo : about 1/1000

Chance of dying at solo : about 3/4

4-Mind your own business

1-She defenietly is harder to solo than K'ril tsutsaroth with her dart-fast 31-hitting melee attacks. He maybe can hit 50 with his specia attack, but will not even do it one a kill.

2-Read post correctly, I was talking about the fact that dragon boots can pay the cost to solo Zilyana.

3-Chance of getting a rare drop at solo : about 1/1000

Chance of dying at solo : about 3/4

4-Mind your own business

First of all, why are you instantly rude to anyone that has the slightest bit of advice for your guide? There is no need to get defensive, they are not personal attacks.

How hard a boss is to solo depends mostly on your own skill. I don't see much benefit argueing about it here. In regards to dragon boots (from above), people to to the dungeon for fun and the chance of rare drops. You can make far more money at sara boss then camping for boots.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

For the equipment on leggings in bandos you put Dharok plate and the other barrows related plate armor instead of legs...

Ok i'm giving a new rating: 10/10 nice to see correction and error that have been pointed out great guide now =D> :D