The God Wars Dungeon for Level 120+ Players (AoW)

Benjamin6264

You don't really need the bandos pool, as you can just kill hobgoblins...

obviously the bandos pool would still help so you dont get attacked on your way to the boss door -.-

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like your guide, it has pictures, about all the information you may need, etc. One thing for the Zamorak clothing you can wear..you can use those treasure trail cloaks, but I do not think you want that if you are going for the bosses. 9/10. Nice job.

Turnpikes.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice guide!

Was wondering, i almost have 80 def making me have the requirements for kree...

Is 80 range and 80 defence really good anaf?

I was planning on getting 85 range and 85 def... Will this make a big difference?

Thanks,

Tr0

tr0jams.png

• 2 weeks later...

You might want to add Saradomin blessed dragonhide to your what-to-wear-for-protection part. Nice guide btw.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks loads for this guide but it doesnt have to be 120+ players

lol i went to arma dunguen on my second ever trip, and forgot a teletab :D so after all my team teleported when one person had to go, i was left with only home teleport to get out with, at 80 defense i then had to solo 2 kills till my rol got me out :ohnoes: , the 2 dorps were rune bolts and a rune kite :lol:

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

with your saradomin section on killing zilyana, it is slightly confusing. i cant tell if it is meant to be for the old box/triangle method or the currently used hit and run method.

also, i may have overlooked it if it was in the guide, but i didnt see any mention to the use of a zgs to freeze zilyana so your team has free reign for 20 seconds. in a good team, if you pass the zgs around, she can be held for almost the entirety of every kill, unless the spec fails that is

also, your solo stats overestimate her. you dont need 90's to solo, ive seen people manage with low 80's.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Thanks for your post.

with your saradomin section on killing zilyana, it is slightly confusing. i cant tell if it is meant to be for the old box/triangle method or the currently used hit and run method.

The old triangulation method doesnt work anymore on zilyana, so I will check to see if there are still abiguities about that in the text.

i didnt see any mention to the use of a zgs to freeze zilyana so your team has free reign for 20 seconds. in a good team, if you pass the zgs around, she can be held for almost the entirety of every kill, unless the spec fails that is

It is true I forgot to write it somewhere, and I will do it now.

also, your solo stats overestimate her. you dont need 90's to solo, ive seen people manage with low 80's

Please take in consideration that the levels I suggest are and will always be suggestions. It is clearly stated that you can do it at a lower level, and in my own opinion, I believe these are good stats to solo her, since she is very hard to kill, even if some players under these requirements can solo her.

I was working on a big siggy for the beggining of the guide, but I have a lot of trouble with renders :wall:. If anybody could give me a hand about that, please pm me <3:

Try the gallery, art bazaar subsection

viewforum.php?f=106

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Wonderful guide <3: .

Informative, easy to interpret and navigate and easy on the eyes with a fair amount of screenshots, I can see why this made AoW. I've followed the strategies outlined in this guide for K'ril and Gaarador and they worked like a charm :). I'll be definitely sure to use this for when I eventually try Zilyana and K'ree out.

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

Great guide!

So far, I've solo'd Zilyana and Graardor, how "hard" is it to solo K'ril/Kree'arra?

Also, some minor things. such as wearing a warrior ring for armadyl.

9/10

pendulumsig.png

138 Combat as of Summer 2010 - Retired Summer 2010