The God Wars Dungeon for Level 120+ Players (AoW)

Benjamin6264

10/10

Im a pro bandower but i have a question about Saradomin, I have junky range lv (77 to be exact) and i want bring my Godsword to Zilyanas Head :twisted: because i have good melee stats, how would kill Zilyana but still run and avoid her devistating melee attack?

Thanks

-Abbydog95-

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can melee her if you use spirit terrorbird. However, if she starts attacking you,, you will have to face a few of her attacks (1-3, depending on how fast you start running). It is not very hard to do so, but I suggest bringing many methods of healing since it can cost you some hitpoints.

On the other side, your range level isn't that bad. You could train it to 80+ and use it very efficiently at saradomin dungeon.

I might add a melee section to the sara gwd guide, since I often use melee myself and it can be still very good.

I did a banner for the guide ::'. I didn't know how to do renders, so I took an easy background to work with on paint, but then when I pasted the images they came in a black background. I found it quite cool so I kept it :lol:.

80 range and def can be good, but it is sure that you will spend more time and get more kills at 85-85. You will also have a much easier time to find a team to play with.

Thanks, ye im going for 85-85

I was wondering, is 85-85 make much of a difference compared to 80-80?

Iv havent done high end monster hunting b4... Cant wait :)

tr0jams.png

Probably the wost attempt at a guide (if you can even call this a guide, as a guide is usually supposed to be helpful :roll: ) I've ever seen, how in the hell did this make it to the AOW... :wall:

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=723497

^ Hal's guide is all you will ever need for TEAM based gwd events ^

Sumondskull6.png

Probably the wost attempt at a guide (if you can even call this a guide, as a guide is usually supposed to be helpful :roll: ) I've ever seen, how in the hell did this make it to the AOW... :wall:

Advertiser, at least Benjamin's guide is better than YOURS

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

except for the fact that I can never find my way around that guide, because all the info is in random spots. Even Tip's main page guide is better than that, and it's not supposed to be.

I'm glad I found this. A gwd topic I can use instead of asking forsakenmage chaters what to take.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you so much for this guide!

i've been doin alot of aviansies lately but i didn't know how to handle keer'ra or whatever she's called!

but now i do!

thanks so much!

Account created:2/01/'08 Months Played: 11!!

Check out my guide on getting 13m Exp!

siggycopyjj5ml0.jpg

115 CB | 99 Fletch | 99 cook | 99 Ranged | 99 Fm | 99 Fish | 1800+ Total

Dragon drops: 2 Meds ;; 1 Skirt ;; 2 Legs ;; 1 Shield

Chikens lay strong eggs when they think a day counts 28 hours...

On the guides for Zamorak and Armadyl, you have said the green rectangles are the entrance to the Bandos Lair, instead of the right god. I also think you should have finished the guide and offered different methods, I think using sharks is less effective than brews and super restores.

7/10

jus to let you know you said bandos boots stats are weaker then dragon boots, this is not true, the only lower stat is def

the slash, stab, crush, and prayer are higher... but the str on d boots are +3 and the str on bandos boots are 0's

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

Nice guide with pictures, I solo'ed kree and kril on 96 combat though (it was a waste of cash on brews/restores but it's possible) I also have been to sara and bandos with teams.

Maybe you'll want to add the spirit shields to your guide, I use my blessed spirit shield a lot, it has good defense bonusses and no -range bonus and a small prayer bonus. Much better than obby/granite shield.

Ofcourse elisyan and spectral shield would be the best for the rich ones.

Hi and thanks for posting ::'

I thought for a long time of adding spirit shields to this GWD strategy guide, and I think your post was the kick in the butt I needed to really start doing it :D

hi i find guthan is pretty useless at sara unless your in a 3-5 man team, possibly higher but then it loses point again. i find the verac hybrid range to be alot better as with it you can last hours, ive lasted 5-6 hours using it with 6 man team that dropped to 4 after the first hour. Also i find meleeing is not less effective than range, its probably more effective. Cant say on GS'ing or Veracing her but DH'ing zil is pretty effective if your careful, you just need to keep 30+ish hp though i usually drop to 25ish, ive lasted a 7 hour trip like this with a 7 man down to duo (bare in mind people did drop out VERY early) but yeah, could add a meleeing bit/verac hybrid gear and inventory, should help more people then.

great guide.

You will earn my gratitude if you pick one thing about my post above which you would like me to change and send it to me in a private message.

your sara invo is way off :roll:

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

• 3 months later...

Nice guide you got here. Since there is no duoing section, I'll be using the team section. By the way, are my stats good enough to duo with a person with roughly the same stats I have? Thanks.:thumbup:

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg[hide=Skills]Hooh_402.png[/hide]

• 4 weeks later...
Nice guide you got here. Since there is no duoing section, I'll be using the team section. By the way, are my stats good enough to duo with a person with roughly the same stats I have? Thanks.:thumbup:

youll only get a few kills, and theyll be slow. not recomended

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

• 2 months later...