97/99 Slayer & G/A

wow.. no offence but your an idiot when it comes to cars..

iam a profesional mechanic by trade , and i work at a customizing/install center for high preformance cars , street and track..

anyways i will get to my point.

you said you have 100 shot of nitrouse , on a 2004 celica GT.

well , just a little information.. i myself own a 2006 celica GT-S , 2.2 litre DOHC. and , i know a little bit about them <3:

if you did indeed run 100 shot , you would 1st of all have to have an aftermarket manifold , valve's , pushrods ..your engine block would need to be reinforced , the bottom half anyways.

tho 100 shot is not that much , the PLASTIC intake that they came stock with would litterally melt , and your exhaust manifold would probably crack from the heat nitrouse burns at. you either left out alot of mods..or your lieing.

ok , second of all..

you are saving for a turbo that produces 7lbs of boost.. wow thats sad!

any car that you buy from factory runs 10+ lbs of boost with a stock turbo , assuming the car came with one.

buddy , you need to honestly look at a t-66 turbo , it produced roughly 25 - 30 lbs of boost at peak RPM range , dialed in you would get a great amount of horsepower gain.

im not trying to be a jerk or anything , but my REAL passion is cars. and customizing them is what i do for a living.

dont waist your money on some foolish child's turbo ..lol..

you wont even notice a 7lbs boost gain , in acceleration or top speed.

dial it in for 20lbs , at around the 5,000 - 7,000 rpm range , 4th gen celica's like ours run peak preformance around that.

i know.. i know... and yes , i do know i have rambled on and on about cars...when this is more of a runescape topic :thumbsup:

so ill give you a 9/10 for your slayer level , its very impressive..

if you ever want to talk cars just send me a message \'

Well I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t mean to be blunt nor rude but youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re an idiot. Do not reply back to this post cause you no longer have the rights to ever post on my topic nor say one thing about my car.

IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll point out clear facts how you are a idiot, you say you are a professional mechanic by trade and you work as customizing/install center for high performance cars..

Well guess what my father and cousin and brother all work for Midas all of which are managers or district mangers. I know they donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t call their self a ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Å professional mechanic ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Å that alone is lame and more so you spelled ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Å professional ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Å wrong and ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Å performance ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Å wrong too so I wonder who I want to work on my car, the person who canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t spell their career correctly? I also work at a body shop / auto tuner shop on my weekends. The guy who tuned my car and is re-doing my color / body work / engine work is named Justin, heÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s gone to HIN in 2002 - 2001 and won best of show in 2002 and in 2003 he placed 4th.

He owns his shop called ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Å automotive progression ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Å which IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m sponsored by. Since you know cars then you should know this; He is driving a 2001 Celica, custom wide body kit with a Supra TT engine then swapped to a bigger Turbo with a 100 shot nitrous and btw its not spelled ( Nitrouse ) no ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅEÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

i DID make a few typo's.

yes , it is a 2005 GT-S i own. iam not the best with typing. pretty simple mistake.

but , iam a profesional mechanic by trade , went to trade school for 4 years son.

now , iam classed as a senior mechanic in custom installs.

i know , iam old for runescape.. but , its fun in my spare time.

you do realise , people CAN be a profesional mechanic , its called a trade.

such as welding , construction .. list goes on.

and about the 20lbs of boost , your car should have NO problem.. ZERO with rev'ing over 8,500 RPM , also my celica does not have the stock engine , its a swap. since 2005 celica's did not come with a 2.2 , its out of a honda S2000 , and yes i run full out 25 lbs of boost with a t-66.

i bounce of the rev limiter at 10,900 rpm

you can rev up over 5,000 rpm with a fresh turbo... there is no problem with that. you're blow-off will be hissing like crazy .. its sounds good tho haha.

but dude , i did not intentionally try and put you down , i was just confused on how you could possibly run 100 shot with a stock motor , if you did..it could be fatal for your engine.

like i said before , i would love to talk more with you about cars , but tip.it forums is probably not the place.

i scimmed your comment back to me , as i was just about to go off to bed.. work in the morning.

anyways , have a good one.

by the way , i like the lambo doors .. i wanted to install those on my car aswell , but cant find the time.. if it doesnt help with preformance , i usually dont add it to my car , but i really like the look of it.

keep up the good work , oh..and by the way .. nice choice on hood , carbon fiber > fiberglass any day , did yours come pre-drilled and everything?

wow.. im getting caught up , iam going to end it at that.

have fun with your car :thumbsup:

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~

No your a bunch of lies, as I said if you have a " 2005 " GTS come and post some pictures, don't call me son, you surly do not know me.

You have nothing but lies to say, half or all of what you have said has been lies. I cought you in every single lie. This is why when you play Runescape 83% of the people you play with lie about their age or career or gender. You need to lay off with trying to come off like a Mr know it all, you don't know nothing about Celicas so quit posting here; I've yet to see your pics and when you do take a pic with a peice of paper next to your car saying " Flinstoneman " Kthank, I owned you time in and time out.

and this is from NC the nations biggest Celica forum, here is the most common boost lb that most everyone uses.

1ZZ

Daily / normal use: 6-8 PSI is most common, some run as much as 11 peak

High Boost (racing): 10-11 PSI is most common, some run less

No Boost related failures have been reported

20 psi, you say? You don't know nothing about cars!

j00b, stop posting lol, flinstone = 1337 in dissin' ppl.

But still, i really like your car, one of the better I've seen.

Not to much crap on em, just some nice things, wich really stand out.

Dont really care about the rs stuff :P

Crashing and looting your wars, since 02'

I know none of this you speak of; more so I work my back side off every single day doing slayer, stay off my topic.

I just think it's insulting to the other achievements on this forum, and other forums, that someone would make an achievements topic for an account he fully train himself.

Or should I go get further proof, which I'm sure you know exists :wink:

I warned you to stay off, now I go seek a mod.

Pscs2.png

100_0589-1.png

JT-DT05.png

By the way thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a real authentic carbon fiber hood by Vis Racing.

Can i lick your car? it's hawt. Oh yea congrats on the slayer level i'd ask to like that but it's all pixeled

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

1.2 - Irritating Posting Styles/Spamming

Additionally, the default forum colors should be used. Variations of color may be used to emphasize SOME words or statements, and can be used by staff members for emphasis in edits and warnings posted. However, use of a color other than the default in every message or entire paragraphs is not permitted as they are difficult to read on many of the forum themes.

:-w

First of all, he's new. And Secondly, what exactly does it matter if he spiced his post up? Personally, I found the change very interested and colorful. It's not like he made all his text yellow and every third word a different color.

No worries bout these guys, Flinstoneman. Very nice slayer level! 9/10 (get that 99 :thumbsup: ).

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

• 1 month later...