Hail to the daughter

Flameboyx120

There's a Jenna Bush? Holy [cabbage]. Never heard of her, actually, but I recall hearing once that Bush had kids. i originally thought this thread would be about Ivanka Trump lol.

And what is this book called?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I actually read about that in the newspaper. Be happy that you have (the daughter of) a well known person coming to your school. All we get is some guy from Bangladesh or a WWII vet. alumn.

*Actually thought the WWII vet.'s story was quite interesting

...And Chad Johnson \'

EDIT: Forgot that Nick Clooney came last year as well. Guess I shouldn't be complaining. #-o

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Forgot that Nick Clooney came last year as well. Guess I shouldn't be complaining. #-o

Seriously, how could you forget that? That was the best speech I've ever heard (personally.)

I'm on the docks, wondering whether to jump into the tasered boat :P .

p2gq.jpg

Seeing everyone's proposing you to challenge her views, what are exactly them?
most likely the views of president Bush.

And yes, I think if he doesn't reply in the next 3 days, we assume he got tasered.

Agreed.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I think if he were tased, we would have heard about it on the news, or we would have seen a youtube video of it from soemone who conveniently happened to be recording the whole thing.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

I think if he were tased, we would have heard about it on the news, or we would have seen a youtube video of it from soemone who conveniently happened to be recording the whole thing.
we probably would've seen news article, but I doubt anyone would be videotaping someone talking about their book at a school.
Amaranth_GTO.png

^I'm just saying, people seem to have video cameras at the most convenient times. Seems...too convenient. :uhh:

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

^I'm just saying, people seem to have video cameras at the most convenient times. Seems...too convenient. :uhh:

What does that suggest? :o

Some of this stuff might be planned by the perps or something. Might all be staged.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif