Let's try again... Anime..here...talk...awesome?!

ChuninChoji

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really like it that much. The only anime I've ever been impressed by is Cowboy Bebop, along with a few movies(Grave of the Fireflies for one). Other than that, I find it clicḫ̩̉̉, and I don't like the animation style.

tomato1ry.png

Gundam

smooth animation + big explosions

: )

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

oOoOOOoOO i forgot about Gundam.. nothing better than hot robot on robot action... Gundam Seed has been looking raelly smooth lately.. if u ask me.. a good anime should have some good bits of funny.

I hate anime because of: Hyper deformed characters, a style of animation I can't stand, moronic stories etc.

I hate anime freaks because (in my experiences with them): Well, mostly because they're just giant geeks altogether. Mouth breathing and unfit for everyday social activities. They think anime is the best thing EVER and want others to think to same.

Anime is the lamest thing since creamed corn..

there is ONE anime that I find decent and that's Akira (Movie) :wink:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

I'm current watch Bleach, One Piece (Japanese version), Naruto. Great newcomer anime is Eyeshield21. I'm also watch it.

I believe Naruto is overrated and it's NOT awesome but good. Cowboy Bebop is one of greatest anime I had ever seen. I own dvds. :wink:

I hate anime because of: Hyper deformed characters, a style of animation I can't stand, moronic stories etc.

Because American cartoons don't have any of that right?

3hitssigfw3.png

another thing i just thought up.. what do u guys think about anime games.. like the Full Metal game thats out or the new Naruto game thats coming out? Do u guys think anime games are good?

I hate anime freaks because (in my experiences with them): Well, mostly because they're just giant geeks altogether. Mouth breathing and unfit for everyday social activities. They think anime is the best thing EVER and want others to think to same.

Look at whats wrong with your favorites before critisizing others.

At least with most Anime there is always some sort of philosophy put in with it. And it doesn't always end the same as other shows do. With most kinds of TV shows it always ends happily ever after but sometimes anime doesn't end happily. Example: Cowboy Bebop last episode when [bleep]e dies. It helps show that there isn't always a happily ever after when it comes to reality.

Other cartoons=talking animals, happily ever after, choices that no one would make if in the same situation, people who look the exact same, and horrible story lines.

Japanese anime=animals that act like regular animals do, things don't always go right, choices we would make in the same situation, and a variety of different looking people and animals.

Compare and tell me truthfully that anime is worse.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

crimson king has good point...all anime's are not crap..some are..kinda.. and there is a new Naruto game coming out like what he said.. i think its coming out in englsih or he might be talking about the same game.......?

Now, Pokemon, there was a classic anime...

*waits for flames*

I have never heard of anything you lot have mentioned here. Which I actually find reassuring. I'm not the greatest fan of anime, surprisingly enough. Not everything that comes out of Japan is automatically amazing, you know. But if you're talking about movies. Battle Royale, that is a brilliant film. Gave my ex-girlfriend nightmares for a week, but I really enjoyed it. Really, you wonder why we broke up... hehe.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

scale:

me

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

hate anime

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

love anime

why dont people put that $80,000,000 that is anime into something usefull

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(\/) 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!