Let's try again... Anime..here...talk...awesome?!

ChuninChoji

I really dislike most anime, no offence. I just don't get it, i mean they are drawings.

But that still doesen't mean i have my favorite anime character:

Sailor Mercury!

I have also watched this sweet anime show called "inital d"

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to watch sailor moon. and i used to rent anime movies (the person who said they liked the akari or what ever movies... hope you dont liek them for the girls...). i watch the odd inyuasha show, but anime is dead in me.

To the people who say that anime sucks and what now: anime is sorta like the normal carttons in japan. they probably think our type of cartoons suck! so i would watch what you say.

On of my friends is an anime freak... and she isnt geaky!

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Inuyasha, FLCL, Spirited Away, Ruroni kenshin (sp?), etc.

Anime is so much better then "normal" cartoons (as seen in America and I would imagine, europe). I would much rather watch smooth running anime with an on-going story line, then choppy grose cartoons with a small new storyline every episode and little to no character development. :roll:

I used to watch sailor moon. and i used to rent anime movies (the person who said they liked the akari or what ever movies... hope you dont liek them for the girls...). i watch the odd inyuasha show, but anime is dead in me.

To the people who say that anime sucks and what now: anime is sorta like the normal carttons in japan. they probably think our type of cartoons suck! so i would watch what you say.

On of my friends is an anime freak... and she isnt geaky!

ahhhh :P, i never saw it like that. Yeah i love the cartoons in north america so that probably explaisns why i don't like anime.

ooh yeah... Sailor Moon was awesome baack in the 90's (too bad it's no longer showing). Initial D, for those that do not know is a racing anime. I myself have not seen it but it has a good reputation. And man, iloved the episode with Rock Lee using the drunken fist. And here's a question I'd like answered on Naruto anime... who would win, Gaara or Itachi?

I just looove naruto.

Kakashi is my favorite char.

But i my fave. episode was when Rock Lee used the drunken fist style!!

That was so hilarious!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea lol, against the dude with the bone bloodline limit..

Naruto = Best Anime EVER. Kakashi r0x0rs

The only ones I like are Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist (no dubs).

All the rest are iffy. Mabye a few good every now and then.

-masuma

tifsbti6oi.gif

Woah, I never knew Tip.It had that sig. I'll keep it since it's cool (and to make people wonder what was in my sig).

I hate anime because of: Hyper deformed characters, a style of animation I can't stand, moronic stories etc.

I hate anime freaks because (in my experiences with them): Well, mostly because they're just giant geeks altogether. Mouth breathing and unfit for everyday social activities. They think anime is the best thing EVER and want others to think to same.

so you basically hate all good animation than...Misterious cities of gold

http://www.mysteriouscitiesofgold.co.uk/

Hello kitty

http://www.sanrio.com/

and a list of 100's of other cartoons you can't tell that they are anime

people like you who have no clue what true anime is, make me sick. Let me guess, you like "sponge bob square pants", or one of the many other watered down american cartoos...don't blink, 'cause half the time you are watching anime :wink:

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.

I've played the Inuyasha game and its alright..rpg and it has shippo 8)

shippou has the most powerfull attacks for quite a while in the game.

8)

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.

Simpsons is not really an anime but its still really funny... as for Chobits and stuff.. i've never seen them but from what i've heard tehy're really funny. And no one has answered my quetion yet, who would win: Gaara or Itachi???

people like you who have no clue what true anime is, make me sick. Let me guess, you like "sponge bob square pants", or one of the many other watered down american cartoos...don't blink, 'cause half the time you are watching anime :wink:

No, the only "cartoons" I even watch are Family Guy and Futurama. And those aren't anime.

Also I have no idea why anime freaks get so defensive when people say they don't like anime then give valid reasons. Go ahead and call Family Guy incoherent, it wouldn't bother me at all. And certainly not "make me sick."

Spirited Away was a beautiful movie.

It's plot is one of the elite few that stick with you for days. You know, after seeing that movie you catch yourself wishing you could switch bodies with the main character, and that thought is on your midn for literally days :wink:. I remember 3 days after watching it I had a dream involving it; I woke up and just lied there enjoying every fleeting moment of it :wink:

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

No, the only "cartoons" I even watch are Family Guy and Futurama. And those aren't anime.

Also I have no idea why anime freaks get so defensive when people say they don't like anime then give valid reasons. Go ahead and call Family Guy incoherent, it wouldn't bother me at all. And certainly not "make me sick."

Man, i wish i was a mod, cause i wouldve banned you for a week or so for being such a stuck-up, arrogant [puncture] that thinks hes the only one with a valid opinion. Too bad im not, i wouldve enjoyed doing it. Making generalizations about people who do certain things is just wrong and despicable, i have pity on you :roll:

Family Guy is one, if not the, funniest shows on the planet. Props to the person who made it, it really is a great show.

I watch anime every once in a while if something good is on, like Gundam, DBZ, DBGT (playing right now, actually), sailor moon, the show with the big robot fighting things with the car on top of it lol :P , uh, grrr....cant remember the name of this other show now, the one with the air bender....thatll bother me for a while.

Anime is all well drawn out, just because its not played with real people or a US cartoon doesnt mean its automatically horrible, stupid, geeky, etc.

woo.. Naruto is awesome.. who would win rock lee or itachi? Naruto or Rock... ooOoooOo Gaara and Itachi

lmao you're kidding? Itachi would whoop Rock Lee's and Gaara's lower behinds from here to like... some where else! No seriously it would be like

SHARINGAN!!!!11oneoneelven and Rock Lee would probably get his soul broken in a snap and Gaara hmph can't do anything to stop Genjistu (illusion techniques)(sp?) with your sand can you?

dude... all gaara has to do is go inside his sand tobm thing or use Desert Coffin and then Deesert Funerall and bOoM... Itachi's dead... there's not much else.. it'd be even easier if he had that raccoon thing.. Shukaku or something... Gaara would have a better chance than Sasuke thats for sure.. Rock Lee... he got speed and could out maneuver Itachi and using Primary Lotus with Gate 4 and 5 open.. no contest... Sharingan doenst work if u cant see ur enemy.

I'm nowhere near an anime freak, but I don't hate it either.

I've actually gotten addicted 2 hunter X hunter. An anime about this little boy who follows his fathers footsteps into becoming a hunter. (like a cop or something) and then sets of searching for his father.

He fights with his fishing rod :?

And I've read all the dragon ball books :oops: