Chaos Elemental Hints toward Summoning?

casthewiz

I know like 95% of the entire noticeboard's secrets.

- The hidden name

- The barcode

- A theory on the whistle, which is very good

- The Rock Rald (It's actually half of the Varrock Herald) and the message contained in it

- The morse code on the To-Do list, and some theories about the message

- And last but not least, the Sudoku puzzle. The real REAL answer

Only thing I don't know is the yellow sticky note, and some anagrams in the To-Do list

PM on the forums or ingame if you want answers. The forum message is your best bet though.

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to look at other things the Chaos Elemental has said in the past, already someone spotted a qutoe from the Elly in a past article saying "seasons come for animal lore, amgical chores". and we know by now that animal lore was the initial name for summoning.

That's probably me. I have a thread with 2k+ views on references to summoning, one of which is that Chaos Elemental quote.

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

We know that Lucien was in the Mjharrat (Pardon my spelling) And you helped him in The Temple Of Ikov quest. Also in the Chaossudoko there is a trinity sign which could represent the three gods of runescape. So coupled with lucien i'm thinking (I may be grasping at straws here but) a continuation of Desert Treasure.

Edit: Did anyone think about the numbers at the bottom of the lottery ticket? They look like 13, 1, 9, 1, 23. Again i may be grasping at straws.

prospektssigza4.jpg

From the RSoF:

Looking at the Chaos Elemental noticeboard, there are some rather interesting things on it.

For instance:

- On the 'to do' list, there is morse code at the bottom. *SOLVED*

This translates to the word 'GECKO', which is a small type of lizard.

- There are various letters marked or circled which are as follows: ECUNILC *SOLVED*

This spells LUCIEN - (Thanks bulletboy1 and Cutlis 500

)

- The numbers on the lotto, when replaced by their respective equivalent number in the alphabet: *SOLVED*

13,1,7,16,9,5 = MAGPIE (Thanks Robbiephay9)

13,1,3,1,23 = MACAW

- The sudoku is a cryptogram, with the runes spelling out the following: *SOLVED*

"Mahjarrat gathers an army; he shall slay many masters." (Thanks Writtenblade)

- The picture of a whistle with a cat or another creature in it, and the name 'pikkupstix', perhaps a reference to using a piece of equipment to make a summoned creature pick something up for you?

- The 'Rock Rald' paper: A ripped copy of the VarROCK HeRALD (Thanks Tetsumi 06) *SOLVED*

Hidden animal names: BEAVER,RAVEN,IBIS,UNICORN,LOCUST,LOBSTER,HEN. (Thanks Strom Guarde and Tidgo)

- The 'To do' list anagrams?

Trek Abroad = Dark Boater? Will boatmen will be finished soon and we will be able to go to the island we collected kudos for? (Thanks Antyany and Nerb1)

Invite Purl = Unveil Trip? (Thanks Urbangriever)

Add Flower = Dread Wolf? Dwarf Lode? (Thanks Sonny1991 and K Gordon80)

Spy Marinating = Praying Mantis

Ruin A Hangman = A Running HAM? (Thanks Kayg Hunter)

Wicked Video Pie =

Could the last two be red herrings? Perhaps this is why they have a 'X' next to them. (Thanks Russian Z)

- The Ogre Wigs paper

C Balnea = Balance? (Thanks Egbertaahoy)

Balnea = Anabel, maybe a new NPC name?

Ideas on the blue/white picture?

- Honey, a gory, drying banshee!

Can anybody hear horse go neigh? Yes! (Thanks Kid Famous)

Possible, can also make 'birds egg' from the letters.

They solved alot of stuff

sig.gif

if you think about it , the runes on the list also can be the spells as I said earlier. What would you need for "summoning"? Life runes , "soul" runes (for living animals ) , and death runes ( undead summons ).

I don't think Jagex would just give away a simple solution as solving a sodoku as a clue. Look deeper than the simplicity.

spellsdz2.png

dravensigki6.jpg

Started January 2001

EDIT: Removed all this because it was posted up above. Damn my need for actually typing the answers rather than copying and pasting it, such as the quote above.

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

EDIT: Removed all this because it was posted up above. Damn my need for actually typing the answers rather than copying and pasting it, such as the quote above.

Maybe you should have posted it as soon as you had it all figured instead of asking for credit first. :lol:

Anyone else think that those rocks from the new desktop image might have something to do with those rocks north of Falador?

Yes, there is definitely something related between the two, but I can't put my finger on it.

Hmmm... interesting... Nuclei. I do not know what this means, but the Chaos Elemental does look like a nuclei. Maybe Jagex was hinting at what they based the Chaos Elemental off of?

I don't really know what else to think of this. I was also wondering what hints could be based off of this picture when I first saw it. I guess I'll just have to wait for someone else to crack the puzzle. Until then, I will continue to ponder... :-k

if you think about it , the runes on the list also can be the spells as I said earlier. What would you need for "summoning"? Life runes , "soul" runes (for living animals ) , and death runes ( undead summons ).

I don't think Jagex would just give away a simple solution as solving a sodoku as a clue. Look deeper than the simplicity.

spellsdz2.png

For the last time, they are mind runes...

77yLQy8.png

board.jpg

6 circled letters, E N L I C U

Jagex confirmed that the Life Rune would be used in Summoning when they told us it would be out in January.

take a look at the mind rune. in the middle of the mind rune there is actually 2 dots. is there 2 dots on the one in the puzzle ? NO

They are obviously Mind Runes.

here are the runes and the symbol on the puzzle. the puzzle is NOT a mind rune

runeslr8.png

It's definitely a mind rune...

Either way, they already figured out the sudoku

The life rune has 12.

How the hell do you figure that that is more likely then a Mind Rune?

Maybe you should have posted it as soon as you had it all figured instead of asking for credit first. :lol:

Anyone else think that those rocks from the new desktop image might have something to do with those rocks north of Falador?

Yeah, I shoulda. Anyways, I think I am officially the first one (as in, I have created a thread first) to discover who the man in the wallpaper is. It's Tarn Razorlor. Here's my thread on the RSOF 16-17-767-54409251

As for the rocks, I think they are the 'one-eyed lymstone men' mentioned by the fairies.

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

here are the runes and the symbol on the puzzle. the puzzle is NOT a mind rune

runeslr8.png

It's definitely a mind rune...

Either way, they already figured out the sudoku

The life rune has 12.

How the hell do you figure that that is more likely then a Mind Rune?

I agree, it's either the Mind Rune or a newer version of the Life Rune. We'll see in 2 months \'

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

the mind rune also has 8 rays on it. and the 2 lines in the middle. every rune on there is an exact copy of the rune it is supposed to represent. except that 1 ... why is that? if it was meant to be a mind rune then they could have drawn all 8 rays into it. who knows they may be changing the life rune , noone will know till it comes out. that picture of the life rune was posted from what it was going to look like on classic.

dravensigki6.jpg

Started January 2001

the mind rune also has 8 rays on it. and the 2 lines in the middle. every rune on there is an exact copy of the rune it is supposed to represent. except that 1 ... why is that? if it was meant to be a mind rune then they could have drawn all 8 rays into it. who knows they may be changing the life rune , noone will know till it comes out. that picture of the life rune was posted from what it was going to look like on classic.

So you honestly think they decided to not include a single Mind Rune in there?

A body rune has 8 rays on it but they only drew 6

Following your logic, those aren't air runes either because air runes have 4 "waves" but the sudoku's only has 3

77yLQy8.png

So you honestly think they decided to not include a single Mind Rune in there?

you will also notice there is no chaos rune there , nor lava , or mist , many runes missing there isn't there?

dravensigki6.jpg

Started January 2001