Gielinor Tribune: 14th Edition (Dec. 1st) ~ NEWEST ~

unorclan

Latino, thak you for responding to our paper again, glad you didn't forget :lol:

Shadow, sheynara is upset because the GT is advertising partners/endorses H1P (Honest 1 productions) a team that hostes events much like TET. Honest 1 was also once a member of TET. I don't see why we shouldn't interview TET members though, and its giving you guys free publicity (not that we charge money).

I'm sorry, but you had grammar errors everywhere. I'm not sure who your editors are, but the loss of a week probably hurt them. Btw, if you passed your test, why are you waiting two weeks for the next issue? :-k

There were some new editors this week who were just getting the hang of things, I'm almost certain that they will continue to improve.

"Nothing in life is permanent, not even our troubles."-Charlie Chaplin.

userbarunorbv1.png

Latino, thak you for responding to our paper again, glad you didn't forget :lol:

Shadow, sheynara is upset because the GT is advertising partners/endorses H1P (Honest 1 productions) a team that hostes events much like TET. Honest 1 was also once a member of TET. I don't see why we shouldn't interview TET members though, and its giving you guys free publicity (not that we charge money).

Honest1, if i have my facts straight, was the TET leader a while was he not?

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

Let's just say it's a long story, and leave it at that.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Let's just say it's a long story, and leave it at that.

Gah, now you got me interested. *goes to look in the TET forum*

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

lol i'm happy for the positive feedback this week

Yes, positive feedback is always good.

I am glad to confirm that no one was tampering with my blah and Lat just seemed to misread it.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.