Ugh, people are so dishonest.

Your Grandpa

I was working on monkey madness, but i had no idea what to do, so I asked some people to help me. One was lvl 107 and one was 89 (i'm level 87). It seemed kind of suspicious to me that they were both so eager to help, that they were leading me in random circles past the same places, and that they would do things like tell me to put on protect from magic when we were walking past melee monsters. So I was hardly suprised when they led me to a bunch of high level gorillas which nearly killed me. Luckily, my ring of life teleported me to lumbridge with six health left.

Does anybody else have stories about people being dishonest on runescape?

Lol, theo, I wish that the person who did it to me had died, he was wearing nice stuff.

And yeah, I was looking at the quest guide, but it was kinda confusing, which is why I asked for help.

What made me even more suspiscious is when i asked "answer me truthfully, would you give me back my stuff if i died?" and one of them answered "I like cheese"

Whell, guess they were trying a new way of luring. But, someone allready said this: people are scum, they' ll do anything to get money from you, even if it means stealing.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

It's normally easier to check out a quest guide In the Questhelp section or Rune Tips quest guides.

Monkey madness quest guide:http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=82

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Just rely on Tip.It for help on quests or any other stuff for that matter. And never allow external sources to influence your opinion or to lure you somewhere where your gut instinct is to get the -BLEEP- OUT OF THERE!

My Blog

Join the Campaign for more F2P Bank Space!

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

4z9pgcp.gif