Tournament Box

Polnar

Interesting idea of mine this -

When you descend into the cavernous hall of the tournament room, in all the glory of your full dharoks with your inventory filledw ith monkfish and super sets, you go to one of the registrars who tells you you cannot use anything you have on you or with you apart from a trusty weapon or two.. "No problem!" you retort, you're a big man and you're not afraid to show it with or without your trusty protection. So you hurriedly disarm and refill your bank with the products of your herblore experiments and your trips to the barrow brothers' lair. Unfortunately you dive out in the third round, though you feel you've lost no honour. So you quickly return to the great hall and see that there is a fight with all the option available.. WONDERFUL! so you dive into your bank and scurry about looking for all your pieces of armour and supplies....

Oh no ! What [garden tool] ?? where is my great axe !!!

You just cannot seem to find it and time's ticking... Suddenly you spot it, stupid maple logs you say, hiding my weapons, it's Party Pete's for you !

But you realise just as you go to grab your axe time runs out and you're stuck with some great armour but no weapon !

So you beat a level 45 to death with your barrows gloves but in the next round you face someone with the same armour as you but, lo' and behold, they have the axe. "Unlucky mate where'd your axe go ? PKed were you ?? hahaha noob plox." So you rant and rave claiming he's dead meat, but it's you who dies. Because you couldn't find your great axe.

My humble suggestion is the inclusion of a seperate 'bank' where you can put your monkfish, your super sets, your barrows armour, whatever it may be you use to duel with, that is only accessible in the tournament room. This allows you to quickly swap between combat styles to suit the fight you want to take part in, without having to scroll up and down grabbing all the different bits from diferent parts of your bank.

Polnar.png

well thts just stupid muchness.

If you just put ur axe in for previous round surely the axe would drop in at the very end of your bank right there with ur armour etc.

The best idea to come out of this thread would be organised ur bank for what u r doing at tht time

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

A filter system in the bank would be pretty cool:

Like a few main sections: weapons, armor, agriculture (herbs, seeds), ores/bars, basically the main RSOF marketplace forums and then you could get like 1 step more specific perhaps?

That way you could quickly filter only weapons and then see the axe and bam ready to go, then filter fish really fast, grab your sharks, then filter potions and grab some ppots, etc

oversized.jpg[/bads]

What about items like dhide of which I have multiple sets and they're all in different sections, this would make getting from woodcutting or whatever into being ready for duelling so much easier and you wouldn't miss so many duels.

Polnar.png

Well there is already a brilliant new bank system that's been devised by some a while ago, I don't know the link though. This 'box' would merely act as a bin to allow you to convert your stuff quickly nad make everything more entertaining, looking for arrows and potions is a pain.

Polnar.png

considering production time of an update is half a year upwards and that all this months feature updates came from player suggestions its hardly "quick-fix"

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Have gotta give you that.

This would be well written in a forum full of decent threads.

In a forum as spammed up with bad writing as runescape ones all our thanks to young players and dim witted players,such complex and structured writing is sheer genius

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I don't really think there needs to be a "tournament box" I just think jagex needs to (seriously) improve their bank system.

December update please :pray: :pray:

Although the idea is nice, I just think they need to re-do the overall thing, not make a seperate bank, no support. Sorry mate.

Lord_Malace1.png

Or Jagex could stop making half-assed updates and actually spend a little of their cash on developing a better bank system for the whole game.

yea! (i kinda like most of the new updates but...) yea! where is our new bank that we have been asking for the last 2 years!

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.