The Abyss...<=/

Quinton595

This will seem quite odd, what im about to tell you, especially at my level, but ive never stepped foot in the wildy for any real means. :oops: I need money fast, and i want to try Nats using the abyss. One question. Are there Pk-ers IN the abyss? (Both outer ring and inner ring.)

Thnx... :|

TipitSiggy-1.jpg

No, not in my experience. There are abyssal monsters there though. The pkers tend to entangle/teleblock/ice you while sitting beside the mage.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Ok, now that thats settled (thnx) I have two more questions.

1) IF i was level 3 lets say, then technically, no one could attack me (except for the npc's)

2)What if i go with no armour, so im not risking anything, but i get one of my strong friends to protect me on the way there?

Thanks again! =;

~Quinton595

TipitSiggy-1.jpg

Ok, now that thats settled (thnx) I have two more questions.

1) IF i was level 3 lets say, then technically, no one could attack me (except for the npc's)

2)What if i go with no armour, so im not risking anything, but i get one of my strong friends to protect me on the way there?

Thanks again! =;

~Quinton595

1) the abyss monsters will kill you

2) the people want your glories :D:D

sig.gif

i dont rly Need a glory..

*cough* nor do i have one... <.< *cough*

That's the quickest way to get back from the Nature Altar back to Edgeville to repeat your cycle. As for your friend, you walk to about level 5 wild on your way to the abyss, so anyone within that level could attack you. Your "strong" friend would be a totally different level, so the RC Pkers could still attack you.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

How are you going to teleport back to a bank near the edgeville wilderness leading to the abyss then?

If your teleing to varrock or something forget it. It will take too long #-o

:o I thougth when you craft the nats, then you use the portal to leave the altar, you go back to inside the abyss, and you just run back to edge... #-o

(Yeh.. ive never really been in the wildy before... so i don't really know these things.)

TipitSiggy-1.jpg

How are you going to teleport back to a bank near the edgeville wilderness leading to the abyss then?

:o I thougth when you craft the nats, then you use the portal to leave the altar, you go back to inside the abyss, and you just run back to edge... #-o

(Yeh.. ive never really been in the wildy before... so i don't really know these things.)

Unfortunately not, you'll exit into the Karamja jungles. When you enter the Abyss, you can only get back to Edgeville by using a Glory or using the Edgeville teleport spell in the Ancient spellbook.

Click on my blog link and you can see an alternative route for Nature running and it's only 2 or 3 seconds longer than the Abyss route.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

Unfortunately not, you'll exit into the Karamja jungles. When you enter the Abyss, you can only get back to Edgeville by using a Glory or using the Edgeville teleport spell in the Ancient spellbook.

Click on my blog link and you can see an alternative route for Nature running and it's only 2 or 3 seconds longer than the Abyss route.

I clicked the link in your sig, but when i went to you blog.. i couldn't find anything about RC'ing :-k

TipitSiggy-1.jpg

It was on the 2nd page, but you could've just quoted and post Celestrana :P.

It's basically the Fairy Ring Method.

Well folks, I've decided to make an important change to my Nature runecrafting routine and invest in some Glory amulets, but I am not using the Abyss and instead I'm using a method that's slightly slower than the Abyss and extremely safe.

Here's what I did today. I visited the Grand Exchange and took out 2K Law runes from my bank and sold it all for around 600K gp. Then, taking another 100K gp from my bank, I bought 14 Glory Amulets and went to the Hero's Guild to get them recharged and went to Edgeville.

So, here's my new Nature runecrafting route, and I've tested it and found that it was 2 or 3 seconds slower than using the Abyss.

1. Starting at Edgeville, load up on essence from your bank and fill up pouches. So far I can only use up to the Large pouch.

2. Run north to the bridge, cross it and then south to the Fairy Ring.

3. Use the Fairy Ring code C-K-R (clicks: 2-2-2) and teleport to the Karamja Jungles.

4. Run through the Jungle and to the Nature Altar.

5. Make your Nature runes and Glory back to Edgeville.

6. Repeat #1 to #5.

Guys, go ahead and try it out!

icecube7.jpeg

It was on the 2nd page, but you could've just quoted and post Celestrana :P.

It's basically the Fairy Ring Method.

Well folks, I've decided to make an important change to my Nature runecrafting routine and invest in some Glory amulets, but I am not using the Abyss and instead I'm using a method that's slightly slower than the Abyss and extremely safe.

Here's what I did today. I visited the Grand Exchange and took out 2K Law runes from my bank and sold it all for around 600K gp. Then, taking another 100K gp from my bank, I bought 14 Glory Amulets and went to the Hero's Guild to get them recharged and went to Edgeville.

So, here's my new Nature runecrafting route, and I've tested it and found that it was 2 or 3 seconds slower than using the Abyss.

1. Starting at Edgeville, load up on essence from your bank and fill up pouches. So far I can only use up to the Large pouch.

2. Run north to the bridge, cross it and then south to the Fairy Ring.

3. Use the Fairy Ring code C-K-R (clicks: 2-2-2) and teleport to the Karamja Jungles.

4. Run through the Jungle and to the Nature Altar.

5. Make your Nature runes and Glory back to Edgeville.

6. Repeat #1 to #5.

Guys, go ahead and try it out!

Thnx :)

TipitSiggy-1.jpg